剧集 | 犯罪心理:超越边界(2016) | 导航列表
Don't change for you
我觉得该尽快给你一个拥抱
I thought you could use a hug sooner than later.
-谢谢 -谢天谢地你找到了他们
- Thanks. - Thank God you found them.
他们中有些人不想离开
You know, some of them didn't want to leave.
他们将一生都献给这个男人
They devoted their lives to that man.
我希望他们都能找到更安全的居所
I have to believe they'll find a safer place to live.
I found a love I had lost
我看到你们降落
I saw you guys landed.
-干得漂亮 爸爸 -谢谢
- Good job, Dad. - Thanks.
你这是要走吗
Are you headed off?
有其父必有其子啊
Like father, like son?
我猜这个案子意味着尔杰没机会
I guess this case means R.J. doesn't stand a chance
实现他的多米尼加共和国之旅了
for his Dominican Republic trip.
他也缠你了吗
He hit you up, too?
是啊 不管怎样
Yeah. For what it's worth,
他比我那个时候更努力
he is way more driven than I was at his age,
而且他很聪明
and he is a smart kid.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我想我得多点信任
Guess I have, have to have a little more faith
相信他会平安无事
that he'll be all right.
这是同意的意思吗
Is that a "Yes"?
他很勇敢 我才是害怕的那一个
He's brave. I'm the one who's scared,
我不能让我的恐惧阻碍他
so I can't let that get in his way.
Don't change for you
很好 爸爸
Nice, Dad.
他会很受鼓励的
He's gonna be stoked.
Don't change a thing for me
你们打过电♥话♥了吗
Did you two make calls?
你们在多米尼加共和国有熟人的
You have connections in the Dominican Republic.
是啊
Yeah.
好吧
Well...
我们是认识一些人
we know a few guys.
See no evil in all directions
剧集 | 犯罪心理:超越边界(2016) | 导航列表