剧集 | 犯罪心理:超越边界(2016) | 导航列表
每年有超过6800万美国人
Over 68 million Americans
离开安全的国内
leave the safety of our borders every year.
当危险来袭
If danger strikes,
联调局国际反应小组
the FBI's International Response Team
中国台♥湾♥
台北
随时出动
is called into action.
我对这片园林有着特别的感情
在国外旅行时 台北我最想念的地方就是这里
我懂
介意我们说英语吗
Do you mind if we speak in English?
有助于我练习
It helps me to practice.
当然不介意 你的英语很不错
Of course not, and your English is very good.
真不是在布鲁克林长大的吗
You sure you're not really from Brooklyn?
你说笑了
Now you're teasing me.
我住在美国时学会的
Something I've picked up living in the U.S.
纽约人称之为"捉弄"
New Yorkers call it "Busting chops."
捉弄
Busting chops?
没错 但别问我什么意思
Yes, but don't ask me what it means.
你好沉稳自如
You're so calm and comfortable.
和我前夫截然相反
The exact opposite of my ex-husband.
他永远不能理解我为什么宁愿工作
He never could understand why I chose to work
也不愿困在家里
rather than be stuck at home.
困在
Stuck?
对 你也知道 家庭主妇
Yes, you know, stay-at-home mom.
我是说 我爱我的孩子们
I mean, I love my kids,
但我还是有权过自己想要的生活
but I am still entitled to live a life of my own,
你不这么认为吗
don't you think?
我去买♥♥点饮料
Let me buy us some drinks.
好的
Okay.
-先生 -你好
- Mister. - Hi, hello.
-来 -两杯奶茶
- Here. - Two cups of milktea.
不要冰
No ice.
谢谢
Thank you.
干杯
Cheers.
谢谢
Thank you.
我到家了
This is mine.
和你在一起真很开心
I really had a wonderful time.
谢谢
Thank you.
你一直是那么善良 诚恳
You've been very kind... and honest.
我不
I... I don't...
你大概是喝了不该喝的东西
Oh, you probably drank something you shouldn't have.
抱歉 不是你的错
Sorry, it's not your fault.
是因为你抚养的方式
It's how you were raised.
弗吉尼亚州 匡提科
现在反悔来不及了
There is no backing out now.
我不是要反悔
I'm not trying to back out.
我只是说我们应该改日
I'm just saying maybe we should reschedule.
拜托 蒙蒂 你我都知道
Come on, Monty. You and I both know that
这不可能
that is not gonna happen.
为什么不可能 又没有规定应该怎么做
Why not? There were no set rules to how it should go down.
相反 兄弟
Au contraire, Mon frère.
你们准备好今天晚上登场了吗
You guys ready for tonight?
-准备好了 -没有
- Yes. - No.
世涛品脱酒吧 八点整
Stout and Pint. 8:00. Sharp.
你都不知道我有多期待
You have no idea how much I've been looking forward to this.
不如我给你们俩各二十美金
Look, why don't I just give you both $20,
就算扯平了
and we call it even?
约好的赌注不是这样的
That was not the bet.
我知道 但是
I know, but...
蒙蒂你赌输了 记得吗
Monty, you lost the bet, remember?
对 我记得 我永远都不会
Yes, I remember, and I will never, ever again
再质疑你关于
question your knowledge
《速度与激♥情♥》系列的知识
on the "Fast and Furious" franchise.
听着 你搞得好像我要割你一磅肉一样
Look, you act like I'm asking for a pound of flesh.
要是今天晚上不用唱K
I would be willing to negotiate that
我愿意割肉来还
in lieu of singing karaoke tonight.
别跟小孩似的 你会有不错表现的
Do not be a baby. You're gonna be fine.
我们一直在练习
We've been practicing.
-不 是吗 真的吗 -两个词
- No... Yes, really? - Two words.
肯尼 多莉
Kenny. Dolly.
没错 来真的
That's right. This is getting real.
肯尼·罗杰斯与多莉·帕顿的合唱曲
《溪流中的岛屿》
"Islands in the Stream."
不会录下来吧
There won't be any video, right?
不会 不会让你发现的
No, not that you're aware of.
是时候面对音乐了 我的朋友
It's time to face the music, my friend.
没错
That's right.
我去把这些报告交了
I'm gonna go drop these reports off,
然后我回家洗澡洗头 洗得漂漂亮亮的
then I am home to shower, shampoo, and shine.
克拉拉
Clara.
艾米莉 你怎么来七楼了
Emily, what brings you to the seventh floor?
丽萨·索热
Lisa Sojourn.
我很多年没听过这个名字了
Oh, I haven't heard that name in years.
在那个禽兽杀了这可怜的姑娘之前
Poor girl had her whole life ahead of her
她前途还是一片光明的
before that monster took it.
我依然不敢相信他还没被捉拿归案
I still can't believe he hasn't been caught.
我可能找到他了
Well, I just might have found him.
今天早上我收到了
Communication addressed to the B.A.U.
给行为分♥析♥组的通报
came across my desk this morning.
是台北犯罪调查署的
It was sent by Inspector Jin Taan
金塔安警长发来的
of the Taipei Ministry of Criminal Investigations.
在过去的十二天中
In the last 12 days,
发生两起不寻常的谋杀
he's had two unusual murders,
可能跟行为分♥析♥组的
which may be linked to one of the cases
一份零号♥文档有关联
in the B.A.U.'s Zero Files.
死者周琳和陈怡安
Our victims, Lynn Zhou and Yian Chen,
都被摆在同一种场景抛尸
were posed in the same specific display...
写♥字♥楼♥ 被刀贯穿心脏 腿上放了花
office building, knife through the heart, flower in the lap.
为什么是紫色兰花 是为了致敬
Then why the purple orchid? Is this homage to...
醋山杀手
The Vinegar Hill Slayer.
行为分♥析♥组于2001年对他进行过追查
The B.A.U. hunted him in 2001.
他在纽约布鲁克林的
He killed four women in the Vinegar Hill section
醋山区杀了四名女性
of Brooklyn, New York.
他的四名被害人都被抛弃在公众场合
All four of his victims were publicly displayed,
心窝一刀 腿上放花
knife in the heart, flower in the lap.
跟之前在台北遇害的那些女人一模一样
Precisely the same way these women in Taipei were.
纽约那几起凶案发生时
At the time of the New York murders,
我正在联♥合♥国♥实习
I was working as an intern at the U.N.
我也是
As was I.
没想到你俩那么早就认识
Oh, I didn't realize you guys went back that far.
没错 其实我们
Indeed, we do. In fact, we knew
还认识醋山杀手的一位被害人
one of the Vinegar Hill victims.
她当时是联♥合♥国♥的翻译
She was a translator for the U.N.
她叫丽萨·索热
Her name was Lisa Sojourn.
当时我和克拉拉 丽萨还有其他女孩
Lisa, Clara, and I, some other girls
下班后经常一起喝酒 跳舞 联谊
would go out after work and drink, dance, meet boys.
可是丽萨之死给这一切画上了句号♥
All that stopped after Lisa's death.
初步调查收效甚微
The preliminary investigation didn't lead
也没有太多实际行动
to more substantive action.
后来因为9/11恐怖袭击
It was reclassified as a Zero File
行为分♥析♥组的努力被打断
because the B.A.U.'s efforts were interrupted
此案也被重划分为零号♥文件
by the September 11th attacks.
之后联调局的首要任务是要应对恐怖袭击
Right, when the FBI's top priority became terrorism.
隐匿十六年算是相当长了
16 years is an awfully long period of dormancy.
可能是模仿犯吗
Could it be a copycat?
有可能 但是紫兰花这种细节
It's possible, but the purple orchid
是从未公之于众的
was a detail that was never made public.
行为分♥析♥组当时给出可行的推测了吗
Did the B.A.U. establish an operating theory at the time?
没有完成 但侧写显示
It was incomplete, but the profile indicated
凶手是二十出头的男性 纽约本地人
a male, late teens to early 20s, native to New York,
成熟稳重 但却对女性
sophisticated but with significant
怀有深仇大恨
anger issues toward women.
平常我们都是帮助
剧集 | 犯罪心理:超越边界(2016) | 导航列表