剧集 | 犯罪心理:超越边界(2016) | 导航列表
while Clara and Mae tended to Delgado.
我们得给他供氧
We should get an oxygen line started.
再紧点
Tighter.
其他人都没受伤吗
And nobody else got injured?
什么
I'm sorry?
德尔加多是唯一一个中枪的人
Delgado was the only one who got shot.
是的
Yes, he was.
我们尽力关上了货舱门
We were able to get the cargo bay doors closed.
但你们没能保住德尔加多的命 是不是
But you weren't able to save Delgado's life, were you?
拜托 坚持住 拜托
Come on. Stay with me. Come on.
梅
Mae.
坚持住 爱德华
Come on, Edward!
告诉我该怎么做 该怎么做
Okay, tell me what to do. What do I do?
梅
Mae?
他死了
He's gone.
节哀
I'm sorry.
他们好像在重新集结 杰克
Looks like they're regrouping, Jack.
可能在呼叫增援
Probably calling in reinforcements.
你不会认为
Well, you don't think they're gonna try
他们想要登机吧
and board the plane, do you?
我也不想发生那种事
I don't want to have to find out.
里法伊长官 你保证的增援呢
Captain Rifai, where's our backup you promised?
他们现在正在路上
They are en route to you now.
特别督查探员贾维斯 加勒特组长
SSA Jarvis, when Unit Chief Garrett
命令小组返回飞机的时候
ordered the unit back to the jet,
你知道德尔加多先生的全部伤势状况吗
did you know the full extent of Mr. Delgado's injuries?
我发现了一处枪伤
Um, I had identified an entry wound
在他的右上侧胸部
to his upper right thoracic region,
我推测他的肺部受损
and I suspected that his lung had collapsed.
那你对命令提出质疑了吗
So did you challenge the order?
-没有 -你面前的伤者胸部中枪
- No. - You had a man with a gaping chest wound,
你却没有坚持改道去拥有战地医院的
and you didn't insist on being rerouted to U.S. Camp Granato,
美军格拉纳托驻地吗
where they have a field hospital?
不 我没有 因为
No, I didn't, because
事实上 我知道飞机上的设备
I mean, truth is, I knew that what I had on the plane
能够稳定他的情况 而其他选择
could stabilize him, and everything else
都是未知且充满变数的
was just an unknown variable,
而且这一切是我们被敌人攻击时发生的
and it was all happening while we were under enemy fire.
我知道 当时情况很危急
I get it. It was tough out there.
-是的 -也许这就能解释为什么
- Yeah, it was. - Maybe that speaks to why,
从医学院毕业后 你没有做外科医生
after medical school, you became a medical examiner
而是成为了一名法医
instead of continuing in trauma medicine.
什么
Excuse me?
你记得一位
Do you recall a young man
叫迪伦·雅各布斯的年轻人吗
by the name of Dylan Jacobs?
记得 我记得迪伦
Yeah. Yeah, I remember Dylan.
他入院的那晚 你是圣柯莱特
You were a resident at St. Colette's Trauma Center
外伤治疗中心的住院医生
the night he was brought in.
你记得他发生了什么事吗
Do you recall what happened to him?
记得 他死在了手术台上
Yeah, he died on the table.
他的家人认为是你和贾斯汀·怀亚特医生
And his family felt that you and Dr. Justin Wyatt
以及医院的疏忽大意造成他死亡
and the hospital were negligent.
他们提起了诉讼
They filed a lawsuit.
那起诉讼庭外和解了
Uh, that was settled out of court
签订了保密协议
with a nondisclosure agreement.
意思是你无法透露你是否觉得
So are you saying you can't disclose whether or not
自己应该对雅各布斯的死负责吗
you feel responsible for Mr. Jacobs' death?
杰克 我很抱歉
Jack, I am so sorry.
我本该对你全盘托出
I-I should have told you everything.
没事的 克拉拉
No, it's all right, Clara.
你把该告诉的都告诉我了
You told me everything you needed to.
两位 听着
Hey, guys, listen.
我知道我们不该交谈
I-I know we're not supposed to talk,
但事情有点不对劲
but there is something else going on here.
巴恩斯和阿特伍德基本上把伏击的事
Barnes and Atwood basically blamed me
都怪在我头上
for the entire ambush.
他们说我没有加密通讯线路
They said that I didn't encrypt the lines of communications,
他们还提供了证据
and what they offered as proof
来自可吉基国家警♥察♥指挥所的电子日志
were the digital log books from the KNP command post.
相信我 那些日志肯定被篡改了
I'm telling you, those logs were doctored.
但按理来说
But, presumably,
只有可吉基国家警♥察♥内部的人
only somebody who works for the KNP
-才能做到 -没错
- could have done that. - Right.
克拉拉 我觉得你一开始就是对的
Clara, I think you were right from the start.
杀死克丽的另有其人
Delgado never fit the profile of Keri's killer.
问题是 德尔加多为什么要跑
Question is, why did he run?
也许他不相信当地警方
Maybe he didn't trust the local cops.
也许吧 德尔加多的工作重点是提高
Maybe. Delgado's job focused primarily on improving
可吉基国家警♥察♥的网络安全
cybersecurity for the KNP,
所以如果他无意中发现了一些
so what if he came across something
不该发现的东西呢
that he shouldn't have?
也许他发现了一个惊天秘密
A secret, something so compromising
以至于可吉基国家警♥察♥内部的人
that someone inside the KNP would be
不惜将谋杀案嫁祸给他
willing to frame him for murder.
好吧 还有一件事
Okay, but consider this.
你知道那个保安 阿伦·萨布里吗
You know that security guard, Aron Sabri?
阿伦·萨布里
安保团队
在全球策略开♥发♥做保安只是他的副业
he was only moonlighting at the GSD compound.
他的主要工作是可吉基国家警♥察♥的巡警
His primary job was patrol officer for the KNP.
记得他手上的擦伤吗
Remember the abrasions on his hands?
那些梅无法解释的擦伤
the ones that Mae really couldn't explain?
尸检报告
如果擦伤不是因为和德尔加多扭打呢
What if they hadn't come from a struggle with Delgado?
如果那是在一遍又一遍
What if they were a result of stabbing Keri
刺伤克丽时产生的呢
over and over again?
所以你认为最初的计划是保安杀死克丽
So you think the original plan was the guard kills Keri,
然后在德尔加多企图逃跑时杀了他
then he kills Delgado as he tries to escape.
不过德尔加多没让他得逞
Only Delgado got the better of him.
很可惜 虽然听起来很合理
Unfortunately, as good as this sounds,
这仍然只是推测
it's pure speculation.
是啊 鉴于我们现在的状态
Yeah, and given our current status,
我们需要确凿的证据证明
we need some hard evidence to prove
可吉基国家警♥察♥内部有人是幕后黑手
that someone from the KNP was behind all of this.
但现在我们什么资源都没有
And I'm not sure we're gonna be able to prove anything
不知道还能证明什么
when we've been stripped of everything.
也许并非全然无措
Maybe not everything.
如果德尔加多的事我们没猜错
Look, if we're right about Delgado,
他确实发现了可吉基国家警♥察♥的肮脏秘密
and he did discover the KNP's dirty little secret,
假如他还是我记忆中的那个人
if he's the man that I remember,
他会将证据藏起来
he would have hedged his bets on the evidence.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他有可能将发现的证据
I think that he would have sent his proof
发给了这世上他唯一信任的人
to the only person in the world that he trusts.
-你还好吗 -还好
- You okay? - Sure.
他们只是和我们玩心理游戏
Look, you know they're just playing these mind games
想要摧毁我们的意志
in order to try to break you.
是啊 那他们真的很厉害
Yeah, well, they're ballers at it,
因为我已经无力招架了
'cause I feel pretty broken.
一切都会没事的
It'll be all right.
我不在乎别人怎么说
I mean, I don't care what anybody says.
但当别人的性命在你手上
When you have someone's life in your hands,
你就能感受到责任的重量
you feel the weight of that responsibility.
当然 你表面上能装作很坚强
And, yeah, you can -- you can put on a brave face,
但我觉得我永远都学不会如何
but I don't think you ever really learn how to...
能将自己的情感控制自如
turn your emotions on and off.
如果那个人最终没活下来
And if you lose that person,
你就再也无法相信自己
you never stop second-guessing yourself.
蒙哥马利探员 请你回想一下
Agent Montgomery, I'd like to direct your attention
德尔加多先生死后发生的事情
to the events that took place after Mr. Delgado's death.
你记不记得接到了前方的求救电♥话♥
You recall receiving a distress call from Betsy Ross?
记得
Yes, I do.
剧集 | 犯罪心理:超越边界(2016) | 导航列表