剧集 | 犯罪心理:超越边界(2016) | 导航列表
so he did what millions of other people do
为了更好的生活 非法穿越边境
in search for a better life -- he hopped the border illegally.
他没成功 是不是
He didn't make it, did he?
是的 而且他的失踪对他的姐妹来说
No, and his absence has been absolutely devastating
绝对是毁灭性的打击
to his sisters.
由于破产她们就快要失去修理厂了
They're about to lose the salvage yard to bankruptcy,
这也就解释了为什么
which explains why I wasn't able
我无法通过车管局获取地址
to access the address through the DMV.
那辆车因遗嘱案未结被扣
The truck's being held up in a probate court case.
那她们一年多没联♥系♥或听到哥哥的消息了
So they haven't heard or seen their brother in over a year.
他失踪周年日就是导火索
The anniversary of his disappearance is their trigger.
所以这两姐妹认为通过举♥行♥这个仪式
So the sisters believe that by performing this ritual,
她们就能把哥哥米格尔带回身边
they can bring their brother Miguel back to them
而他能解决一切问题了
and he'll fix everything.
她们需要卡尔德隆警官活着举♥行♥仪式
And they needed Officer Calderon alive to perform it.
我们最好快点不然就没时间了
We better hurry before he runs out of time.
瑞恩 你殿后
Ryan, you hang back.
阻止任何试图进出的人
Anyone tries to get in or out, stop them.
联调局 放下武器
FBI! Drop the weapon!
远离卡尔德隆警官
Move away from Officer Calderon!
我们知道你们在做什么
We know what you're doing.
我们知道你们的哥哥米格尔为了更好生活
How your brother, Miguel, went to the States
去了美国
to make a better living.
一旦安定下来 他就会来接你们
And once settled, he was going to send for you both,
但他一直没回来
but he never did.
因为他做不到了
Because he couldn't.
他穿越了国界 但没走多远
You see, he made it across, but he didn't get far.
说谎
Mentirosos!
我们没有说谎 阿尔玛
We're not lying, Alma.
你们就是
You are!
米格尔现在在美国
Miguel is in America.
但特丽莎和我
But Teresa and I,
没能遵守与死亡圣神的承诺
we broke our promise to La Santa Muerte.
我们因为害怕警♥察♥而停止展示祭坛
We stopped displaying our altar because we were afraid of
所以她在惩罚我们
la policia, so she's punishing us.
让米格尔远离我们
Keeping Miguel away from us,
还夺走我们的生意和家
taking our business and our home, too!
只要完成了最后的献祭
With this final sacrifice,
就能满足死亡圣神 米格尔就会回来
we'll satisfy La Huesuda and return Miguel to us!
不 不 太迟了
No, no! It's too late for that.
很抱歉
I'm, sorry.
米格尔已经死了
Miguel is dead.
你们再也见不到米格尔了
You'll never see Miguel again.
不
No!
我很可怜这对姐妹
I pity the sisters.
她们的悲痛
Their grief, it just...
扭曲了给很多人带去希望和指引的信仰
it twisted a faith that offers real hope and guidance to many.
你也带去希望
You also offer hope.
你为你的人♥民♥与强大的势力对抗
The way you fight for your people against monumental odds.
这世界需要更多你这样的人 卡尔德隆
The world can use more men like you, Calderon.
谢谢
Gracias.
干得漂亮 爸
Good work, Dad.
多亏了你的帮忙 儿子
Couldn't have done it without you, son.
这我可说不准
I don't know about that.
现在案子结了 我得回去卧底了
Look, now that it's over, I need to get back under.
你为什么要走局里
Why are you taking the toughest,
最困难最危险的路
most dangerous road there is in the Bureau?
你对我荫庇良多
You cast a really large shadow.
如果我想走出你给的保护区
I have to make my own way if I ever hope
成为真正的男人 就必须闯出自己的路
to step out of it, become my own man.
我明白
Yeah, I get that.
但要付出什么代价
But at what price?
与你整个职业生涯都愿意
The exact same price you've been willing to pay
付出的代价一样
your entire career.
我请求你将我视作探员同僚
I'm asking you to see me as a fellow agent,
而不是儿子
not as your son.
说来容易做来难
That's easier said than done.
我知道你很担心
I know you're worried.
但你知道我卧底越深 就越安全
But you know the deeper my cover, the safer I am.
这个应急方案
This backstop plan's gonna give me
能帮我在奥尔卡获取更多信任
even more credibility with La Horca.
瑞恩 你记不记得你小时候
Ryan, you remember when you were little
我们会去那座湖边
and we used to go to that lake
钓一整天鱼
and fish all day?
记得
Yeah.
嗯 你会点一堆火
Yeah, you'd start a fire.
烤我们钓上来的鲈鱼或鲶鱼
Fry up some perch or catfish that we'd caught.
我们望着星空聊天
We'd just watch the stars and talk.
那是我人生中最美好的时光
Some of the best times of my life.
也是我的
Yeah, me too.
等这事完了 你得还我一趟垂钓之旅
But when this is over, you owe me a fishing trip.
卡雷诺监狱
会说英语
Habla Inglés?
他叫科尔·达布 我们抓到他持有
His name is Cole Dabb, and we got him on possession,
并意图销♥售♥非法物品
intent to distribute,
人身攻击一位联邦探员
assault and battery of a federal agent.
我们本来想引渡他 但没办到
We tried to extradite him, but we couldn't.
现在交给你们了
He's your problem now.
剧集 | 犯罪心理:超越边界(2016) | 导航列表