剧集 | 犯罪心理:超越边界(2016) | 导航列表
我被叫去另一个犯罪现场了
I got called to another crime scene.
就别等我了 你们继续吧
Please proceed without me.
我会尽快赶过去的
I'll catch up when I can.
蒂华纳 阿吉拉海滩
你去查屋里
You check the house.
你一人能行吗
You got this?
没事
Yeah, I'm good.
卡洛斯
Carlos.
杰克·加勒特 联调局的
Jack Garrett, FBI.
他们都比较
They're a little...
护着我
protective of me.
可能他们都有原因的吧
Maybe they have good reason to be.
你挺有种啊 朋友
You got big cojones, my friend.
我不是你的朋友
I'm not your friend.
李·科恩
见过他吗
Seen him?
怎么了 你把他弄丢了
Why? Did you lose him?
他死了
He's dead.
过去二十四小时你都在哪
Where you been for the last 24 hours?
就在这 开派对
Right here, partying.
一大堆目击者能证明我不在犯罪现场
With plenty of witnesses to support my alibi.
屋里没问题
House is clean.
砂子呢
What about the sand?
从里面的一个冲浪板上刮下来的
Scraped this off one of the boards inside.
我请你们喝杯啤酒吧
Can I offer you guys a beer?
找个女人暖和暖和
Una mamacita to keep you warm?
我家就是你家
Mi casa es su casa.
科尔
Cole?
科尔
Cole?!
什么事
Yeah?
你就没别的事干了吗
You got someplace better to be?
你认识这位探员吗
You know this agente?
认识
Yeah.
是吗
Yeah?
就因为他
I did four years...
我在隆波克蹲了四年
at Lompoc 'cause of this Fed.
我不记得了
Don't recall.
在我眼里你们这群人♥渣♥都长一个样
All you dirt bags look the same to me.
愚蠢的举动 科尔
Stupid move, Cole.
看来你还需要你男朋友过来保护你
It seems you need your boyfriend here to protect you.
来吧 把他带走
Come on, let's get him out of here.
起来 起来
Up, up, up.
回见 探员
Next time, duck, Fed.
为什么我没收到联调局总部说你在那里的
Why didn't I get a deconfliction notification
消除冲突的通知呢 瑞恩
from FBI Headquarters that you were here, Ryan?
因为这是按需知晓的 爸爸
Because it was on a need to know basis, Dad,
而且你也不需要知道
and you didn't need to know.
我要是知道了
Well, if I did,
我们就不会破坏你的卧底身份了
we wouldn't have blown your cover!
过去的三个月我都在蒂华纳
I've been in Tijuana the last three months,
卧底 化名科尔·达布
deep cover, as biker Cole Dabb.
奥尔卡集团放心你做什么事呢
What does La Horca believe you bring to the table?
安保
Security.
有了摩托帮 我们在埃尔帕索做了几单小的
With this biker gang I got, we've done some small drug runs
向赫克托和他的毒帮证明我们的能力
into El Paso to prove ourself to Hector and his cartel.
我们离大批走货只剩几周
And we are just weeks away from the big shipment
就能把他们一网打尽了
that will take them all down.
我们搅了赫克托派对的局把一切都毁了
So us crashing Hector's party compromised all that.
是的 是的 但是算我的错
Yeah. Yeah, but that's on me.
我不应该把目光从爸爸身上移开
I should have never looked away from Dad.
我 看见他我吓坏了
I think -- I think I was just shocked that he was there.
没关系 新手都会犯的错误
It's all right, it's a rookie mistake.
-我早知道就好了 -是的
- I should know better. - Yes, you should.
但用打架来掩饰很聪明
But the fight was a nice cover.
好吧 那现在怎么办
Okay, so what now?
我们有个后援计划
Well, we have a backstop plan.
什么后援计划
What's a backstop plan?
如果在卧底调查过程中出了差错
If things go sideways in an undercover investigation,
有一个应急计划来保护卧底身份
there's a contingency plan to save cover.
那是什么
So what is it?
抱歉 梅 你的权限不够
Sorry, Mae. It's above your clearance level.
那我还真需要升个职
Oh, well, I really need a promotion then.
不过爸 我真的得马上回去
But, Dad, I need to get back out there now.
他们会认为我们在审问你
They'll assume ?we're interrogating you,
所以到明天早上奥尔卡才会起疑
so we have until morning before La Horca becomes suspicious.
现在我需要你做我们在蒂华纳的向导
And right now, I need your expertise on Tijuana.
我以为这是当地警♥察♥的职责
I thought that's what the local police were for.
我们也这么认为 但是现在他们
We thought so, too, but right now, they're fighting
在太多的战线做太多的斗争
too many wars on too many fronts
无暇顾及我们的问题
to worry about us and our problems.
所以我们需要你
So we need you.
你们有什么线索
What do you got?
我们知道在蒂华纳所有犯罪都源于毒帮
We know all crime in Tijuana leads right back to the cartels.
对 他们就像章鱼
Yeah. They're like an octopus.
触手伸向方方面面
They have their tentacles in everything.
不过这个孩子的死和奥尔卡无关
But this -- this kid's death had nothing to do with La Horca.
你怎么如此确定
How can you be so sure of that?
因为不论多小的犯罪都得得到他们老大
Because even the smallest crimes have to be blessed by Hector,
赫克托批准 而这个没有
their leader, and this wasn't.
法医证据支持瑞恩的说法
Well, the forensic evidence supports what Ryan's saying.
沙子上没有任何有机物
The sand is free of any organic materials,
说明那沙子不是海滩上的
which means it didn't come from the beach.
那是从哪来的
Then where did it come from?
沙袋
A sand bag.
带有机物的湿沙子或者泥土
Wet sand or dirt with organic materials
会腐烂降解
can rot and decompose.
从而发霉 生出臭味
It creates a problem with mold and mildew and unpleasant odors.
所以市售的沙袋会把有机物都筛掉
And so they filter all of that out in the store-made sand bags.
对 沙袋一般都用来阻挡洪水
Yeah, sand bags are typically associated with flooding,
不过也可以被用来做配重
but they can be used to hold things down.
镰刀 沙袋和车
A sickle, a sand bag, and a vehicle.
如果这不是奥尔卡干的 那是谁
If this wasn't La Horca, who was it?
是谁这么大胆敢在贩毒集团的领地这么做
And who'd be so bold as to do this in the cartel's territory?
伙计们 又出现一具尸体
Guys, we got another body.
确认身份了吗
We have an I.D.?
美国护照
美国商人罗伯特·米勒
American businessman Robert Miller.
在哪
Where?
问题就是 就像上一起案子
That's the thing, just like last time,
有两处犯罪现场
there are two crime scenes.
墨西哥当局在遛狗步道外的
Mexican authorities found his car
一个停车场里发现了他的车
at a parking lot just outside the dog track.
他可能就是在那被绑走的
That's probably where he was abducted.
之后我们在蒂华纳的一座桥下
And then we found his body
发现了他的尸体
staged under a bridge in Tijuana.
克拉拉 西蒙斯
Clara, Simmons,
去绑♥架♥地点看看有什么发现
see what you can find from the abduction site.
梅 你和瑞恩跟我走
Mae, you and Ryan come with me.
不行 我不能在那露脸
No, I can't show my face out there.
那你就别露
Then you won't.
尸体处理手法很相似
Well, staging is clearly similar.
他也被涂成了黑色
He's also painted black.
他的颈动脉被割开
His carotid is sliced upon,
还被扔在公共场合
and he's been left out in the open.
而且更加令人毛骨悚然
Yet significantly more gruesome.
嫌犯切掉了他的双臂 暴♥力♥在升级
Unsub removed his arms. The violence is escalating.
对 不过他没有给他摆姿势
Yeah, but he didn't pose him.
所以第一具尸体的宗教含义
So the religious connotations of the first body
-很有可能只是巧合 -同意
- are most likely coincidental. - Agreed.
他被切开 取出内脏 放血并肢解
He's sliced, gutted, bled out, and dismembered
然后在死后被涂上黑色颜料
before being coated with black paint postmortem.
他很有可能被浸泡在一个大桶里
剧集 | 犯罪心理:超越边界(2016) | 导航列表