剧集 | 犯罪心理:超越边界(2016) | 导航列表
很有可能他就按老规矩
it's possible that he resolved the conflict with his nephew
跟他侄子解决问题了
the old-fashioned way.
也许伊利亚斯·斯塔夫罗斯
Maybe Elias Stavros
决定剪掉家族中
decided to prune the last American branch
最后的美国一脉
off his family tree.
犯罪心理 国境之外
第二季第八集
"不论身受何苦
"It is not right to return an injury
"也不可报复
"or to do evil to any man,
不可作恶"
however much we have suffered from him."
苏格拉底
Socrates.
蒙蒂 对伊利亚斯先生有何发现
Monty, what have you been able to dig up on Mr. Elias Stavros?
保罗的父亲和他叔叔
Well, there was a lot of bad blood
多年不和
between Paul's father and uncle for years.
什么原因
What caused the hostility?
对塔夫罗斯餐馆所有权有过多次诉讼
Multiple lawsuits over the ownership of the Stavros' restaurant.
保罗的父亲最近去世
Paul inherited his late father's
他此前争夺到的部分股权就由儿子继承
disputed financial stake in the business.
如果保罗出局
And with Paul out of the picture,
伊利亚斯就独享所有权了
Elias has sole ownership.
雅典日子难过
Well, times are dire in Athens.
许多生意都关门
Many businesses have shuttered.
利润也不如过去
Profits aren't what they used to be.
没有别人来分占餐馆的利润
Not having a share in the restaurant's earnings
这无疑对伊利亚斯有利
would definitely benefit Elias.
谢谢 蒙蒂
Thanks, Monty.
梅 你待在这儿准备进行补充尸检
Mae, you stay here and start the supplemental autopsy.
尸体很快就会运到
The body will be delivered soon.
西蒙斯 追踪保罗最后的行踪
Simmons, retrace Paul's last steps.
克拉拉和我到犯罪现场去
Clara and I will head to the crime scene.
谢谢
Thanks.
感谢您的到来 加勒特组长
Thank you for coming, Agent Garrett.
巴拉班警官 这是赛格尔探员
Sergeant Balaban, this is Agent Seger.
你好 非常感谢联调局的帮助
Hello. The FBI's help is greatly appreciated.
我们在这发现了保罗·斯塔夫罗斯的尸体
We found Paul Stavros' body here.
在这种公共场合抛尸
You know, dumping a body like this in public --
真是肆无忌惮 不管凶手是谁
it's a brazen act. Whoever this killer is,
他们根本不怕被当地部门抓住
they're not worried about being caught by authorities
或者尸体被人找到
or the body being discovered.
我们认为伊利亚斯·斯塔夫罗斯弃尸于此
We think Elias Stavros disposed of the body here
是为了误导我们
to try to throw us off.
把他侄子丢在这么危险的地方
Leaving his nephew in such a dangerous area
弄得像是被街头黑帮所杀
makes it look like some street thug killed him.
不过有人目击伊利亚斯跟侄子争吵
Yeah, but there were witnesses that saw Elias and Paul fighting.
他肯定知道他会成为这起谋杀案的嫌疑人
He must have known he'd be considered a suspect in his murder.
这无法判定动机是否是私人恩怨
Doesn't make sense if the motive was personal.
伊利亚斯·斯塔夫罗斯认罪了吗
Has Elias Stavros made an admission of guilt?
没 而且他很不配合调查
No. And he's been less than cooperative with my investigators.
这对自称无辜的人来说是很可疑的行为
Suspicious behavior for someone who claims to be innocent.
-他现在在哪里 -警局总部
- Where is he now? - Police headquarters.
-我们得跟他谈谈 -没问题
- We need to talk to him. - Of course.
-你的手怎么伤的 -被热锅烫了
- How'd you hurt your hands? - I burned them on a pot.
我在餐厅工作 这种事常有
I work in a restaurant. Stuff happens.
我跟我侄子的死一点关系都没有
I have nothing to do with my nephew's death.
我为什么要伤害他
Why would I harm him?
或许你很不高兴
Well, you probably weren't thrilled
他插手你的生意
when he stuck his nose in your business.
或许你想除掉他来维持对餐厅的
Maybe you got rid of him to maintain control
掌控权
of the restaurant.
保罗失踪时你为什么没报♥警♥
Why didn't you alert the police when Paul went missing?
你要是一直不回答问题
You can sit there all day
可以一直坐这儿
if you want to keep stonewalling,
但你绝对无法摆脱我们
but you're not gonna get rid of us
除非我们得到答案
until we get some answers.
我没报♥警♥是因为我以为他回家了
I didn't go to the police because I assumed he'd gone home
以为他有意避开我 免得又吵架
and was avoiding me so we didn't have another argument.
而且 保罗是个成年人
Besides, Paul's a grown man.
我觉得没必要对他的行踪了如指掌
I didn't think it necessary to question his whereabouts.
我发誓绝对没有伤害我侄子
I swear to God, I didn't hurt my nephew.
但你曾因暴♥力♥行为留过案底
But you do have a police record for being violent.
那是很多年前的事了
That was years ago.
我只是为了保护我妹妹
I was only protecting my sister.
当时有人袭击她
That guy was assaulting her.
你朝保罗扔瓶子的时候也是在保护他吗
Were you protecting Paul when you threw a bottle at him?
那瓶子可能跟你用来
It's probably similar to the bottle
打死他的瓶子很像
that you beat him to death with.
不不不
No, no, no.
我扔瓶子是因为对别的事情恼火
I threw it because I was upset about something else
把气发到我侄子身上了
and took it out on the boy.
你气什么
What were you so angry about?
我跟哥哥很久没联♥系♥
I didn't speak to my brother for years
因为餐馆一些鸡毛蒜皮的小事
because of a stupid disagreement over our restaurant.
现在他不在了
Now he's gone.
我是生我自己的气 不是我侄子
I'm mad at myself, not my nephew.
保罗
Paul is...
生前
...was
一看到他我就想起自己有多么愚蠢
a constant reminder of my damn stupidity.
如果不是你杀的 那是谁
So if you didn't kill him, who did?
你有所隐瞒
You're not telling us everything.
你没证据 放我走
You have nothing on me. Let me go.
当然 只要你配合
Sure...as soon as you cooperate.
在那之前 好好待着吧
Until then, get comfortable.
你看到叔叔和保罗的争吵了吗
Did you see the fight between your uncle and Paul?
根据排班表 争执发生的地方
According to the schedule, the altercation occurred
就是你当时工作的地方
in the area where you were working.
你没注意到有骚动还挺奇怪的
Seems weird you didn't notice any commotion.
那肯定是在我休息时发生的 抱歉
Then it must have happened while I was on break. Excuse me.
我几乎跟所有员工都谈过了
Listen, I've talked to almost the entire staff.
所有人都说没看到
No one seems to have seen anything.
你是在保护你叔叔吗
Are you protecting your uncle?
不是 抱歉 我帮不了你
No. Sorry, I can't help you.
我得回去工作了
I really need to get back to work.
梅 有什么发现吗
Hey, Mae, did you find anything?
有
Why, yes, I did.
皮下成像表明保罗不是
Subdermal photography revealed that Paul wasn't attacked
被瓶子或别的什么武器攻击的
with a bottle or with any other weapon.
那他是怎么死的
Then how'd he die?
凶手赤手空拳地
The killer used his bare-knuckled fist
打死了他
to beat him to death.
把人打成肉酱可是要花很大力气
Beating someone to a pulp takes a lot of effort.
嗯 我从没见过被打得这么惨的尸体
Yeah, I've never seen a body beaten this badly.
眼窝粉碎 下颌骨折 咽喉断裂
Shattered eye sockets, broken jaw, crushed larynx.
肋骨骨折 脾脏破裂
It's fractured ribs, ruptured spleen,
两只手都有撕裂伤
lacerations both of his hands.
凶手肯定是个大个子 身体强壮
Killer must be a big guy, physically fit enough
有足够的力量连续殴打
to deliver such blows over and over again.
是 这是惩罚性的重击
Yeah, this is a punishing pounding.
他在尸体上留下了多处拳印
He left multiple impressions of his fists on the body.
怒气很大 似乎是私人恩怨
That's a lot of anger. Seems personal.
还有
And get this.
克拉拉说伊利亚斯的手上都是伤
Clara said Elias' hands were all scraped up.
伊利亚斯·斯塔夫罗斯的嫌疑越来越大了
Elias Stavros is looking good for this more and more.
没错
Exactly.
好的是我在保罗的指甲里
Well, the good thing is, I found skin and blood
发现了皮屑和血迹
under Paul's fingernails,
所以我准备发送给蒙蒂
so I'm gonna send that to Monty,
让他在基因索引系统
have him run it through
和国际刑♥警♥数据库里搜索
CODIS and Interpol,
希望会有发现证明伊利亚斯有罪
and hopefully we will get a hit to confirm Elias' guilt.
既然你在追查保罗的最后行踪
and since you are tracking Paul's last steps,
我有个线索给你
I might have a lead for you.
剧集 | 犯罪心理:超越边界(2016) | 导航列表