剧集 | 犯罪心理:超越边界(2016) | 导航列表
老大 怎么了
Hey, boss, what's going on?
我们有麻烦了
We're in trouble.
我们被兄弟会伏击了
We got ambushed by the Brotherhood.
一人遇难 看起来
We sustained a casualty. It looks like
他们想要登机
they're gonna try to board the plane.
好的 我立刻联♥系♥可吉基国家警♥察♥
Okay, I'll call the KNP right now.
我试过了 他们鞭长莫及
I tried that. They're too far away.
你现在得立刻联♥系♥
I need you to call in the cavalry
美军格拉纳托驻地的装甲部队
from U.S. Camp Granato right now.
你为什么无视加勒特组长的直接命令
Why did you ignore Unit Chief Garrett's direct order?
我没有无视 我评估了局势
I didn't ignore it. I assessed the situation.
查看了地图 他们也太远了
I looked at the map. They were too far away.
也许你可以告诉我们
Perhaps you would be willing to tell us
你是什么时候知道
when you first became aware of the existence
Z-TAC夜鹰S-2的存在的
of the Z-TAC Nighthawk S-2.
我不能告诉你一个不存在的项目 对吧
I can't tell you about a program that doesn't exist, now, can I?
你肯定觉得自己聪明极了
You must think you're pretty smart.
我认为夜鹰S-2是美国情报界
I think the Nighthawk S-2 is the worst kept secret
人尽皆知的秘密
in the U.S. Intelligence community.
是杰克·加勒特命令你黑进
Did Jack Garrett direct you to compromise
夜鹰系统的吗
the Nighthawk system?
不是
No, he did not.
-现在什么情况 -他们在撞门
- What's going on? - They're knocking at the door.
杰克 依我看来
Okay, Jack, the way I see it,
你唯一的选择就是立刻起飞
your only option is to take off right now.
这我可能无法做到
I'm not sure how that's gonna happen.
-他们把我们包围了 -不会很久
- They've got us surrounded. - Not for long.
蒙哥马利探员
Agent Montgomery,
全球无人机控制系统
你知道盗用并损毁
do you know what it means to misappropriate
一架1.6♥4♥亿美元的无人机是什么后果吗
and destroy a $16♥4♥ million unmanned aerial vehicle?
无意冒犯 1.6♥4♥亿美元
With all due respect, $16♥4♥ million
是包括项目的研发费用
suggests that you're including the R&D on the project.
一架无人机的价格是374万美元
The price tag for a single drone is $3.74 million.
你觉得这是开玩笑吗
Do you honestly think this is a joke?
是的 你想知道我有没有偷无人机
Yes. Do you wanna know if I stole the drone?
我偷了 我偷无人机是因为有武装分子
Yes, I stole the drone because there were men with guns
追杀我的队友 所以我黑进了
going after my team, so I hacked
附近正在飞行的最近的监控无人机
the nearest surveillance drone in flight
用其扫射了飞机场 好几遍
and I strafed the airfield with it...several times.
还好那些信念兄弟会的人
Thank God those boys over at the Brotherhood of Faith
非常不擅长射飞靶
are really bad at skeet shooting,
因为这样会
because that gave them time
把他们的注意力从飞机那里吸引过来
to draw away from the plane
而我则是制♥造♥了一个374万美金的灯光秀
and for me to create a $3.74 million light show,
从而让我的队友驾驶飞机起飞
which allowed my team to get off the tarmac
逃出生天
and get out of harm's way.
你知道敌方的伤亡情况吗
Were you aware of enemy casualties?
-没有伤亡 -当时你并不知道
- There were none. - You didn't know that at the time.
我明白这事到头来
I understand at the end of all this,
必须要有人来担责
there has to be a blame game,
但是事实是
but the truth of the matter is
只有极少数的一部分被选中的人
there's only a chosen few who will ever be qualified
是有资格在前线工作的
to work in the field.
这是无可辩驳的
There's no other way to say it.
他们的直觉 判断力
Their instincts, their judgment,
勇气
their courage --
都更胜一筹 因为这是必需的
it's better... because it has to be.
因为在紧要关头
Because in the heat of the moment,
要由他们做出艰难抉择
they make the hard choices.
你觉得你是那少数被选中人之一吗
And do you think that you are one of those chosen few?
我不是觉得
I don't think it.
我是清楚知道 所以我做了那些事
I know, so I did what I did.
下次我还会这么做
I'd do it again,
而且我准备好接受我的行为所带来的后果
and I'm now prepared to accept the consequences of my actions.
很好 蒙哥马利探员 因为
Good, because, Agent Montgomery...
你由于故意盗窃
...you're under arrest,
玩忽职守
for willful theft, malfeasance,
和破坏政♥府♥财物而被捕了
and destruction of government property.
交出你的警徽
I need your badge.
你好 阿米莉亚
Hello, Amelia.
谢谢你来见我
Thank you for, for meeting me.
我和爱德之间无话不谈 克拉拉
Ed and I had no secrets, Clara.
今天我来是因为我知道
I came here today because I know
你对他很重要
that you were important to his life,
而我真的需要有人能为他
and I really need someone to get justice for him
还有克丽伸张正义
and for Keri.
这正是我想要做的
That's exactly what I intend to do.
我可以看看他发给你的照片吗
May I see the photos that he E-mailed you?
爱德经常
Did Ed have a habit
发你这种快照吗
of sending you candid snapshots like these?
没有 不过我很高兴他这样做
No. But I'm glad he did.
你能把这些也给我发一份吗
Do you mind e-mailing me copies of these?
为什么
Why?
阿米莉亚 我和我的队友认为
Amelia, my team and I believe
爱德是因为发现了一个秘密
that Ed was framed for Keri's murder
而被陷害谋杀了克丽
because of a secret that he discovered,
而我认为这些照片能告诉我
and I think these photos will tell me
到底是什么秘密
exactly what that secret is.
这怎么回事
Hey, what's going on here?
-没事的 杰克 -不 有事
- It's all right, Jack. - No, it's not all right.
别插手 朋友 随它去吧
Let it go, my friend. Let it play out.
都是按规章走的流程
It's all part of the process.
罪名是什么
What's the charge?
这重要吗 杰克
What does it matter, Jack?
这已经是最糟的情况了
This is the worst of it.
沃尔特 听我说
Walter, listen to me.
德尔加多是被陷害的
Delgado was set up.
我或许有办法拿到证据
I may have a way to get the evidence.
西格尔和西蒙斯探员正在...
Agent Seger and Simmons are working on --
西格尔和西蒙斯不能参与任何工作
Seger and Simmons can't be working on anything.
你知道的
You know that.
该死的 杰克
Oh, damn it, Jack.
你又把你自己陷于不利
You have just opened yourself right back up.
你这可是违抗命令
We're talking insubordination.
是是 更不用说
Yeah, yeah, not to mention
有失联邦政♥府♥官员身份
conduct unbecoming a federal officer.
把他带回楼上
Take him back upstairs.
请坐
Please, take a seat.
加勒特组长
Unit Chief Garrett,
在今天的会谈过程中
during the course of the proceedings today,
你是否与你的国际反应小组成员
did you or did you not communicate
有过交流
with members of your IRT unit?
-是的 -你是什么时候
- I did. - Where and when did
在什么地方与他们进行的违规交流
these prohibited communications take place?
和我小组里的其他成员一样
Like the rest of my team,
我要对德尔加多先生的死负责
I feel responsible for Mr. Delgado's death.
我问的不是这个
That wasn't the question.
这是我们在这里的原因
It's the reason we're here.
加勒特组长
Unit Chief Garrett.
造成德尔加多先生死亡的真正原因
The real reason that Mr. Delgado is dead
是背叛
is betrayal.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
他是个好人 尽忠职守
He was a good man doing good work,
只不过碰巧发现了一个秘密
who, by chance, uncovered a secret.
他发现了可吉基国家警♥察♥
He found out about a deal between the KNP
和信念兄弟会首脑拉尚·努里
and the leader of the Brotherhood of Faith,
之间的交易
Rashan Noori.
他们出♥卖♥♥♥恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的名单
In exchange for ratting out terrorist cells,
作为交换 可吉基国家警♥察♥向努里保证
Noori was guaranteed that the KNP
会对他们的犯罪行为
剧集 | 犯罪心理:超越边界(2016) | 导航列表