剧集 | 犯罪心理:超越边界(2016) | 导航列表
...would take knowledge and planning.
她似乎知道每一处监控的位置
She seems to know where every camera is
并且都避开了
and how to avoid them.
所以这起事件可能不是
So, this may have been more than just an argument
争吵失控那么简单
that got out of hand.
这可能是有预谋的
This may have been planned.
恕我直言 我们已经知道凶手身份
With all due respect, we know who the killer is.
有任何对此事件的高见
Now, how does further review of the events
能让我们快点找到她吗
help us get any closer to finding her?
钟警长 新加坡警署派了很多警力
Inspector Cheong, Singapore PD has officers
在全城搜索霍尔女士 对吗
all over the city looking for Ms. Hall, do they not?
当然是了
Of course.
如果你抓住了她 那调查就结束了
And if you catch her, the investigation is over,
如果没有 我们想给凶手做一个侧写
but if you don't, we'd like to build a profile of the killer,
这能帮助我们找出她去哪儿了
and that may help tell us where she's headed.
我们得想凶手所想 才能抓住她
In order to catch a fish, you got to think like a fish.
你又是谁
Who are you again?
我是马特·西蒙斯
I'm Matt Simmons.
我负责调取物证 追踪嫌犯
I do physical evidence and tracking.
我希望能去犯罪现场看看
I'd like to take a look at your murder scene.
这边来
Come with me.
非工作人员禁止入内
好了 被害人类型
Okay, victimology.
国土安♥全♥局♥的一份文件显示
According to a Homeland-Security profile,
简·维克斯在密苏里州堪萨斯城
Jane Wicks grew up outside
一个中产社区的外缘地区长大
of a middle-class neighborhood in Kansas City, Missouri.
入读纽约北部的巴德学院
She went to Bard College in upstate New York
然后二十出头的她搬到了华盛顿特区
before moving to Washington D.C. In her early 20s.
她的父母 克莱德和黛博拉
Her parents, Clyde and Deborah,
听到女儿的死讯非常崩溃
were devastated to hear about their daughter's death,
但他们同时也说
but they did say that there's no way
凯西·霍尔不可能是凶手
that Kathy Hall could be the killer.
很显然 这两位女士感情非常好
Apparently, the two women were close.
那嫌疑人的情况呢
What do we know about the suspect?
凯西·霍尔 孤儿
Kathy Hall -- orphan.
生于马里兰州巴尔的摩市
She was born in Baltimore, Maryland,
最初被收养于看护中心的
and raised primarily in the foster-care system
集体家庭里
and group homes.
她高中就辍学了
She dropped out of high school,
后来一边在便利店打工
got her GED
一边拿了高中文凭
while working as a convenience store clerk.
唯一的亲人就是她的弟弟
Her only family is her brother,
但这个人我一直没找到
who I'm having a hard time trying to locate.
2005年被搜查出藏有冰♥毒♥
He had a methamphetamine bust in '05,
但除此之外 他的记录都很清白
but outside of that, his record's clean.
尽管童年颠沛 凯西还是挺了过来
Despite a rocking upbringing, Kathy pulled herself up.
她得到了一份空乘的工作
She got a job as a flight attendant.
根据社交网站的情况 她活得很尽兴
Yeah. According to social media, she's been living the life.
简和凯西在2009年的空乘培训上相识
Jane and Kathy met in flight- attendant training in 2009.
她俩从去年一月就开始
The two have been working together
一起在巴尔的摩到新加坡的航线上工作
on the BWI-Singapore route since a year ago, last January.
两位女士 有着完全不同的背景
So, two women, wildly different backgrounds.
她们相识 相知 一起环游世界
They meet, become friends, travel the world.
跟我们很像哦
I can relate.
那么是哪儿出了问题呢
So, where did it go wrong?
梅去停尸房♥看看 协助尸检
Mae, you head to the morgue, assist with the autopsy.
克拉拉和我开始找目击者谈话
Clara and I will start to interview some of the witnesses.
私人会议室
你对简和凯西了解多少
How well did you know Jane and Kathy?
我加入这个空乘组大概一年了
I joined the flight crew about a year ago.
我们是朋友
We were friends.
你认为她俩关系亲密吗
Would you describe their relationship as close?
她们亲如姐妹
Those two were thick as thieves.
至少我是这么以为的
?At least I thought they were.
有乘客说听到她们俩争吵
Some of the other passengers reported hearing them argue.
你知道是什么事吗
Do you know what that was about?
她们在讨论某个男人
They were talking about some guy.
死的那个女孩不喜欢另一个的约会对象
Dead girl didn't like whoever the other one was dating.
他给你回电♥话♥了吗
Did he call you back?
怎么打 我们在三万英尺的高空呢
How? We're at 30,000 feet in the air.
我告诉你 他就是个骗子
I'm telling you, he's a liar.
你不能相信他
You can't trust him.
都懂那回事
You know how it is.
在长途航♥班♥上工作
Work enough long-haul flights,
肯定会有分歧
you're bound to have your differences.
说说那个男朋友吧
Tell me about the boyfriend.
你见过他吗
Did you meet him?
白马王子吗 他可帅了
Prince Charming? Man, he was hot.
坐头等舱 让她神魂颠倒
Rode into first class and swept her off her feet.
那是简和凯西关系紧张的原因吗
Was that a source of tension between Jane and Kathy?
因为斯科特吗
Because of Scott?
也许有一点嫉妒
Maybe a little jealousy,
但没到杀人的地步
but nothing worth killing over.
就是一场冷战
It was a total cold war.
她们没有表现得很明显
I mean, they weren't being obvious about it,
但见过女生吵架的人都看得出来
but you've seen one girl fight, you know the signs.
-真的吗 -亲爱的 我爱你
- Really? - Honey, I love you.
你有时候实在是漫不经心
Sometimes you're just oblivious.
绝对是因为那个男朋友
It was definitely about the boyfriend.
吵架 因为我吗
Fight -- about me?
不可能
There's no way.
蒙哥马利探员 我向你保证
Agent Montgomery, I promise you,
凯西没有杀简
Kathy didn't kill Jane.
好吧 从头说起吧
Okay, take it back to the beginning.
你和凯西是怎么认识的
How did you and Kathy meet?
我是个艺术品经纪人
Well, I'm an art broker,
所以我经常出国
so I do a lot of international travel,
去年 我常常坐凯西的航线到新加坡
and last year, I was on Kathy's route to Singapore a lot.
你知道怎么回事的
And well, you know how it is.
可爱女孩 工作勤奋
Cute girl, hard worker --
她从一无所有奋发向上
she built herself up from nothing.
我刮目相看
I was impressed.
那你对简有多少了解呢
And how well did you know Jane?
我们是朋友 相处和睦
We were friends -- well, friendly.
有任何的...
Was there ever any...?
我和简吗
Between me and Jane?
-对 -没有
- Yeah. - No.
简有什么嫉妒的理由吗
Was there ever any reason for Jane to be jealous?
我怎么会知道 我...
How should I know? I...
听着 她们是挚友
Look, they were best friends.
她们有分歧吗 当然有
Okay, did they have disagreements? Sure.
但凯西不会使用暴♥力♥
But Kathy's not a violent person.
跟我说说凯西的家人
Okay, what can you tell me about Kathy's family?
她没有家人 她是孤儿
She doesn't have one. She's an orphan.
她有个弟弟
Well, she has a brother.
-对 -我找不到他
- Right. - I'm having a hard time locating him.
你有联♥系♥电♥话♥吗
Do you have a contact number?
抱歉 我们从没见过
I'm sorry. We never met.
你们交往了一年
You've been dating for a year,
你却没见过她的弟弟
but you never met her brother?
据我们了解 他们非常亲近
Her profile suggests they're pretty close.
是的 只是总是见不到
They are. It just never works out.
我们总有一个人出门在外
One of us is always traveling.
蒙哥利马探员...
Agent Montgomery...
你一定要查出是谁做的
you have to find out who did this.
如果新加坡警♥察♥认为凯西是杀人犯...
If the Singapore police think Kathy's a killer...
我保证我们会查出真♥相♥
I promise, we will get to the truth.
你确定凶案是在这里发生吗
And you're sure the murder happened here?
抵达的机组成员在去到公众区之前
Arriving crews sometimes come here
有时候会来这里
to retrieve their checked bags
拿回他们的托运行李
before they go out to the general public.
注意 请慢慢开门
剧集 | 犯罪心理:超越边界(2016) | 导航列表