剧集 | 犯罪心理:超越边界(2016) | 导航列表
And abducted, which makes me think they're still alive.
那么问题就是 留活口的原因和时间
So the question is, why and for how long?
本地当局有什么看法
So what do the local authorities say?
他们觉得是抢劫的恶性升级
They believe this was a robbery gone bad.
大卫和罗比在错的时间去了错的地方
David and Robbie were in the wrong place at the wrong time.
他们认为情况不妙
They're expecting this to end badly.
蒙蒂 大卫和罗比是什么情况
Monty, what do we know about David and Robbie?
来自纽约 喷气机棒球队的狂热球迷
They're both from New York. Huge Jets fans.
都是三十多岁 大卫已婚
Both in their mid-30s. David is married.
他老婆黛安怀有身孕
His wife, Diane, who's pregnant,
正在赶来的路上
is on the way here as we speak.
从朋友圈看 罗比是个典型的单身汉
Robbie is your prototypical bachelor, according to social media.
那个司机呢
And what about this driver?
他名字是贾马尔·穆蒂
His name is Jamal Muti.
除了他也失踪之外
And other than the fact that he's missing,
我没有他任何信息
I know very little.
贾马尔也是受害者吗
So is Jamal a victim, as well?
或者就是他设的局
Or did he set them up?
我们有太多未知信息了
We've got a lot of unknowns here.
在大多数绑♥架♥案里
As with most abductions,
头二十四小时至关重要
the first 24 hours are crucial.
所以我们一落地 就赶快行动
So when we land, we need to work quickly.
罗比和大卫的性命全赖我们了
Robbie and David's lives depend on it.
我们当时右拐 朝市外开
We turned right, back towards the city, I think.
我也...我也不知道了
I don't -- I don't know.
我们得离开
We got to get out of here.
可连这是哪儿都不知道
We don't know where here is.
罗比 他们会杀了我们的
Robbie, they're gonna kill us.
如果他们想我们死 我们早就死了
If they wanted us dead, we'd be dead.
-罪人 -别走了 求求你
- You guilty. - Stop, please!
为何这么做
Why are you doing this?
-大卫 -为什么要这么做
- Dave? - Why are you doing this?!
我不明白
I don't know.
罪人
Guilty!
我的天哪
Oh, God!
罗比
Robbie!
犯罪心理 国境之外
第二季第五集
"小理可以用文字来说清楚
"The small truth has words which are clear.
大理却只有沉默"
The great truth has great silence."
泰戈尔
R. Tagore.
希望我穿对了
Hope I'm doing this right.
有个意思就行了
Oh, it's the gesture that counts.
孟加拉的警民比
You know, Bangladesh has one of the worst
可是全球最低
police-to-civilian ratios in the world.
这个国家有1.62亿人口
In a country that's 162 million people,
却只有十五万警♥察♥
there's only 150,000 officers.
我跟巴杜里警佐说了
I spoke with Sergeant Bhaduri,
他同意来跟我们一起
and he agreed to be our escort.
你真没开玩笑
Man, you weren't kidding.
这儿就是座鬼城
This place is a ghost town.
他们的经济倒是比基础设施
Yeah, well, their economy is growing faster
发展得快多了
than their infrastructure.
抱歉 我是霍凯警员
My apologies. I'm Constable Hoque.
你是杰克·加勒特
You are Jack Garrett?
是的 这是我的团队
Yes. And this is my team,
赛格尔 西蒙斯和贾维斯探员
Agents Seger, Simmons, and Jarvis.
巴杜里警佐现在不在
Sergeant-da Bhaduri is away.
法盖特那边有联合罢♥工♥
There was a haartal -- strike in Farmgate.
我们总是很忙
We are most busy.
请这边来
Please, this way.
因为部门人手紧缺
With the demands on the department,
针对美国人失踪案
we have not made much progress on the case
还没有太大的进展
of the missing Americans.
不过你们可以牵头调查
But, uh, it is okay with us you start.
你们可以在这儿工作
You can work in this area.
这儿只有我一个 我必须留下
I'm the only one here, so I must stay,
巴杜里警佐有空的话会加入你们的
but Sergeant-da Bhaduri will join you when he can.
谢谢
Thank you.
查到失踪司机贾马尔·穆蒂的一个地址
We have an address for the missing driver, Jamal Muti.
还没有人来得及去看看
No one has gone to see yet.
你们去 行吗
You go, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
看来我们要靠自己了
Guess we're on our own.
是的 差不多近二十年来
Yeah, well, until the last decade or so,
孟加拉国人♥民♥很少外出旅游
few locals traveled and ever fewer tourists
外来游客更少
visited Bangladesh.
而且没有地陪的话 沟通也是个问题
And without an escort, communication may be an issue.
咱们尽量别受干扰
Well, let's not let it get in our way.
我希望咱们前前后后调查清楚
I want us working forwards and backwards.
我们要确定大卫和罗比被绑
We need to determine if David and Robbie
是有人预谋
were targeted
还是随机犯罪
or if their abduction was a crime of opportunity.
我跟蒙蒂联♥系♥上了
Okay, I got Monty.
-蒙蒂 -到
- Monty? - I'm here.
大卫被绑♥架♥时正在通话
David was on the phone when they were abducted.
看看你能不能从电♥话♥公♥司♥那查出什么
See what you can pull from the phone company.
大卫妻子那里有情况也告诉我们
And let us know what you learn from David's wife.
收到 但是提醒一下
Copy, but just a head's up,
达卡的移♥动♥网络
the cellular network in Dhaka
特别落后
is a bit antiquated,
所以我得回调日志
so I have to work backwards through the logs.
可能会花费很长时间 但是我会尽力的
It may take me some time, but I'll do my best.
好的
Great.
西蒙斯和梅 追踪贾马尔
Simmons and Mae, track down Jamal.
如果他也和大卫罗比一起被带走
If he was taken along with Davey and Robbie,
我们需要查出原因
we need to find out why.
克拉拉 咱俩把注意力放在
Clara, let's you and I focus on
这两人失踪之前的
what we can learn about the guys
一切行踪
before they went missing.
就在被绑前的几分钟
Well, they settled a bill just minutes
他们刚在当地的外国人俱乐部买♥♥了单
before they were abducted at a local ex-pat club.
我们就从那着手
We'll start there.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
大卫和罗比他俩从小学开始就是朋友
David and Robbie, they've been friends since grade school,
他们跟各路设计师以及服装厂
and they've worked with various designers
都有合作
and clothing companies.
而且创立自己的品牌
And it was always dream of theirs
一直都是他俩的梦想
to launch their own brand.
今年 他们终于攒够了钱
And this year, they finally got the money together.
孟加拉之旅是最后一步
The trip to Bangladesh, it was the final piece of the puzzle.
他们公♥司♥的初始估值是五百万
I mean, their company's initial valuation was $5 million.
这是一笔不小的数目
That's a lot of money at stake,
所以他们想要亲自选择供应商
so they wanted to be there to personally select their supplier.
大卫负责生意 罗比负责设计
So David handled the business, and Robbie was the artist?
是的
Yes. Yeah. I mean,
他们设计奥贝和苏博瑞那种街头服饰
they designed street wear like Obey or Supreme, and...
对不起
Sorry.
大卫其实并不想去的
David, I mean, he didn't even want to go.
我还有一周就临盆 而这是他的梦想
I'm-I'm due in a week, and this is his dream.
小家伙马上就要来到这个世上了 我们
And with the little one coming, I mean, we just, we couldn't
我们又不能放弃任何机会
let an opportunity like this pass by.
这是所有东西的复印件 签证 行程
I made copies of everything, their visas, their itinerary,
邀请函
the letter of invitation.
邀请函
Letter of invitation?
要是想在孟加拉做生意的话
In order to do business in Bangladesh,
必须要有当地公♥司♥的邀请
you have to be invited by a local company.
帮助很大
This is very helpful.
我们会查个水落石出的
We're gonna get to the bottom of this.
好吗
Okay?
有任何需要 随时找我
And-and whatever you need, I'm here.
昨晚你当班吗
剧集 | 犯罪心理:超越边界(2016) | 导航列表