剧集 | 犯罪心理:超越边界(2016) | 导航列表
Our only mission is finding Felicia Pope
并且带她回家
and bringing her home.
如果你或任何组员犯了任何差错
If you or your team make one false move,
我会豪不迟疑勒令你们离境
I will not hesitate to declare you persona non grata.
明白了吗
Do we understand each other?
明白
We do.
很好
我们将护送你们去那女孩的最后目击地点
Then we will escort you to the Mishinsky Theater,
米辛斯基剧院
where the American girl was last seen.
-求你 -点兵点将
- Please... - Eeny-meeny-miny-mo.
大兵大将 小兵小将
Catch a piggy by the toe.
点到哪个
If she screams...
求求你
Please!
就遭殃
...let her go.
点兵点
Eeny-meeny-miny...
将
mo.
米辛斯基剧院
这是最后有人见到费利西娅的地点
This is where Felicia was last seen.
没有明显的挣扎痕迹
No obvious signs of a struggle.
可能那一个或多个攻击者
No, but maybe the assailant or assailants
能在她反抗之前
were able to disable Felicia quickly
迅速让她动弹不得
before she could put up a fight.
在这样空旷的地方居然没任何目击证人
In a space this open, no one saw anything?
也许有人看见了
Maybe someone did.
有人动了监控摄像头
Who installs security cameras,
使监控范围避开了案发现场
then points them away from the action?
不管是谁 做这事的人都有深思熟虑
Whoever did this aimed them that way deliberately.
是很熟悉剧场的某人
Someone familiar with the theater.
我很惊讶俄♥罗♥斯♥警♥察♥居然没发现
Surprised the Russian Politsiya didn't clock this.
他们可能察觉到了
Well, they might have
但并不想跟我们分享信息
but decided not to share the information with us.
转这些东西的人当时肯定戴了手套
Whoever turned these around was definitely using gloves.
不明嫌犯是有预谋的
Our UnSub is organized.
可能是从上面进来
Probably enters through the roof up there.
然后爬下来
Then climbs down from here.
这样他就能避开
That keeps him well away
剧院大门
from the main doors of the building
也就不会被监控拍到
which also are monitored by security cameras.
他计划好了如何闯入
He had a plan to get in,
如何撤退
to get out,
以及如何掩盖行迹
and to cover his tracks.
"一只眼能看见 一颗牙却不能咬"
"The eye can see it, but the tooth can't bite it"?
你知道什么意思的 对吗
You know what this means, yes?
野心大于能力
One's reach exceeds one's grasp.
是的 说的就是费利西娅
Da. This what happen to Felicia.
她怕了 就逃跑了
She gets scared, then runs.
费利西娅独自来此追求梦想
Felicia traveled here by herself to pursue her dreams.
这不像会逃跑的人做的事
This really doesn't sound like somebody who would run away.
你不是她的替补吗
Aren't you her understudy?
俄♥罗♥斯♥母亲想向全世界表示自己的友好
Mother Russia wants to show the world it can play nice,
结果到头来我苦练一生的角色却让给了
so the role I train my whole life for
美国人来跳
goes to an American.
所以费利西娅的突然失踪
Ooh, so Felicia's sudden absence
真是给你带来了大好良机啊
brings quite an opportunity for you.
在我看来 这就是...命运
I see it more like... destiny.
留步 达多
Excuse me, Dado.
你好
Hi.
特别督察探员梅·贾维斯
SSA Mae Jarvis.
介意我问几个问题吗
Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?
就我的理解
So my understanding is that
这次演出你不仅负责编舞
you're not just the choreographer
还担任男领舞
but you're also dancing the male lead.
是的 我演小丑
Yes. I play the Harlequin.
这在俄♥罗♥斯♥芭蕾演出中并不少见
This is not uncommon in Russian ballet.
你为什么选择费利西娅做女领舞呢
And why did you choose Felicia for the female lead?
因为她是公♥司♥里最优秀的舞者
Because she's the best dancer in the company.
当然了
Of course.
昨晚排练后你去哪儿了呢
So where did you go last night after you left the stage?
我出去 看电影
I went out...to the movies.
有人能证实吗
Can anyone confirm that?
是你拐走或杀死了费利西娅吗
Did you kidnap or kill Felicia?
-不是 -你知道她在哪儿吗
- нет. - Do you know where she is?
不知道
нет!
你把费利西娅撇在台上之后去了哪儿
Where did you go after you left Felicia on the stage?
我房♥间
My room.
真的吗 如果我去问你室友
Really? So if I question your roommate,
她会佐证你说的话吗
she'll back that up?
有什么情况吗 达多
Something wrong, Dado?
我是与别人同去的
I was with someone.
但我不想透露其身份
But I rather not say who.
因为如此一来你就涉嫌费利西娅失踪案了
Because it incriminates you in Felicia's disappearance?
因为会有损我的名声
Because it hurts my reputation.
如果你入狱的话
Yeah, well, you're not gonna have much of one
也没什么名声可言了
if you're sitting in jail rotting.
费利西娅失踪当晚你在哪里
Where were you the night Felicia disappeared?
我直说了吧
Okay, let me be clear.
如果你没有确凿的不在场证据
If you do not have a solid alibi,
我会让门外的那位探员
I will have that agent out there come inside
进来逮捕你
and arrest you.
我没干任何坏事
I did nothing wrong.
那你做了什么 萨曼莎
What did you do, Samantha?
我跟萨曼莎在一起
I was with Samantha.
那个替角
The understudy.
你的不在场证明就是你跟一个未成年少女
So your alibi is that you were at the movies
去看电影了
with an underage girl?
俄♥罗♥斯♥和美国不同
It's different here in Russia.
不算犯法
I broke no laws.
但闲言碎语对我不利
Though people talking is not good for me.
我知道你或许觉得这样不合适
I know you may not find this proper.
但这能证明我与费利西娅的失踪
This proves that I have nothing to do
没有关系
with Felicia's disappearance.
《来自明斯克的爱》
弗吉尼亚州 匡提科
对费利西娅有越多了解
The more we know about Felicia,
就越有机会找到她
the better our chances of finding her.
这个
Well...
几个月前她才重新开始跳舞
She just started dancing again a few months ago.
为什么
What happened?
她之前因为脚趾韧带撕裂动了场大手术
She had a major operation on a torn ligament in her toe.
医生说至少要六个月才能恢复
The doctors said she'd need six months to recover,
之后不到六周 她就重返舞台了
and in six weeks, she was back on the stage.
她很努力
So she's very driven.
嗯 而且充满热情
Yes, and passionate.
她热爱舞蹈
She just loves dance.
对舞蹈的需求有如我们离不开空气
Needs it like we need air.
我之前很犹豫是否要让她离家这么远
I was torn about letting her go so far away without me,
但我不能阻止她去做自己热爱的事
but I couldn't stop her from doing what she loved.
她有朋友吗 男朋友呢
Were there any friends, boyfriends?
没这个时间 舞蹈就是她生活的全部
No time for that. Her life is dance.
她有没有提到过俄♥罗♥斯♥的生活
Well, did she say anything about her time in Russia, then?
都是再普通不过的事
Just everything was like it usually is.
一些姑娘很棒 另一些比较无趣
Some girls are fun, some girls not so much.
没什么特别的
But nothing out of the ordinary,
当然 除了网络上的攻击言论
except, of course, all the Internet hate.
我看到了 挺恶毒的
I saw that. It was really cruel,
但没发现有威胁性
but nothing that would suggest danger.
或许公共平台上没有
Maybe not with the public stuff,
但你该看看私下里的
but you should see the private.
很多人都不满
There were a lot of unhappy people
俄♥罗♥斯♥芭蕾由美国人领舞
about her being an American in a Russian ballet.
你们报过警吗
Did...she or you report any of this?
费利西娅一心只想跳舞
All Felicia wants to do is dance.
她不在乎这些
剧集 | 犯罪心理:超越边界(2016) | 导航列表