剧集 | 犯罪心理:超越边界(2016) | 导航列表
妈妈 我不喜欢这个地方 我想回家
Mama, I don't like this place. I wanna go home.
我知道 宝贝 会没事的
I know, baby. It's gonna be ok.
怎么了
What's the matter?
你害怕吗
Are you afraid?
是的
Yes.
我不是告诉过你只有弱者才会恐惧
Haven't I told you that fear is for the weak?
有
Y-yes.
你是弱者吗 尼古拉斯
And are you weak, Nicholas?
不是
No.
-妈妈 -带她回来
- Mama! - Bring him back.
-现在必须结束这一切 -尼古拉斯
- This needs to end now. - Nicholas,
没事的
it's okay.
-妈妈 救命 -尼古拉斯
- Mama, please! - Hey, Nicholas!
-以利亚 -妈妈
- Elijah! - Mama!
尼古拉斯
Nicholas?
-以利亚 求你了 -妈妈
- Elijah, please. - Mama!
以利亚 放开他 以利亚 求你了
Elijah, bring him back. Elijah. Elijah, please.
以利亚 求你了 别伤害他
Elijah, please, don't hurt him.
以利亚 求你了
Elijah, please.
妈妈 妈妈
Mama! Mama!
以利亚 求你别伤害他
Please, Elijah, don't hurt him!
-妈妈 不要 -以利亚 求你了
- Mama, please! - Elijah, please!
救救他 以利亚 求你了
Someone help him! Elijah, please!
求你了 不要
Please! No!
他从罪孽 死亡和恶魔手中来到这里
He is delivered from sin, death, and the Devil.
他已经来到了我们的国
He has entered our kingdom here on Earth.
你到家了
You're home now.
-不用再害怕了 -妈妈
- No need to be afraid anymore. - Mama!
天啊 对不起
Oh, my God. I am so sorry.
都怪我 我太...
It's my fault. I'm so...
让我们开始入境的圣礼
Let us join in the sacraments of admission and adoption.
兄弟们 姐♥妹♥们♥ 加入我
Brothers and sisters, join me.
杰克
Jack?
他们防御性很强
They'll be protective
坚信我们是要发动攻击
and convinced we're attacking.
我们可不希望再发生韦科惨案
We don't want another Waco.
指1993年二月至四月 美国联邦执法人员对大卫邪教的武装围剿 致累计八十名邪教♥徒♥丧命 其中有邪教教主也有数十名妇女儿童
我们要进去和平谈判
We go as a peaceful negotiation.
-他从罪孽 -阿门
- He is delivered from sin... - Amen.
死亡和恶魔手中来到这里
...death, and the Devil.
他已经来到了我们的国
He has entered into our kingdom here on Earth.
阿门
Amen.
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫杰克·加勒特 我是联调局的
My name is Jack Garrett. I'm with the FBI.
你不属于这里 杰克
You don't belong here, Jack.
这些人也一样
Neither do these people.
我们走的是自己的路 轮不到你来评判
We are on our own path. It's not for you to judge.
我没有评判
I'm not judging.
我是在保护那些被迫来到这里的人
I'm protecting those who didn't choose to be here.
是他们自己做的每个选择
Every choice that they have made
让他们走到了这里
has brought them to this very spot.
也许你说得对
Maybe that's true,
但是如果这里有任何人不愿留下
but if anyone's here against their will,
你这就是违法行为
that's against the law.
兄弟们 你们认识杰克吗
Brethren, do you recognize Jack?
他是想让我们背弃真理的毒蛇
He is the serpent that wants us to deny our truth!
我只是拥护自♥由♥意志
I'm only advocating free will.
我们俩都信仰这一点
We both believe in that.
有人想离开吗
Does anyone want to leave?
这里没人有危险 但如果你们
No one is in danger here, but your souls will be
要回到原来的生活 回到黑暗中
if you run back to the life that you know,
回到恶魔身边
to darkness,
你们的灵魂将有危险
to demons!
我们能在这里重新开始
We can start over here.
我为你们创造了一个安全的家园
I have built a safe place for you.
记住我们当初为什么要走
Remember why we left!
这就是我们的命运
This is our destiny!
别被他们吓到了
Don't let them scare you.
上帝的职责是散播光明
God's work is to spread the light,
而不是把它从世间隐藏起来
not hide it away from the world.
你为什么把所有人都藏了起来
Why would you hide everyone away?
因为这世界不安全
Because the world isn't safe.
我有责任帮助别人
And it's my fate to help others.
我明白你的感受
I know how you feel.
有时候 我放手一搏
Sometimes, I... take a leap of faith.
还有的时候 我解决现实问题
Other times, I deal with hard facts,
比如这个案子
like in this case.
你骗了这些女人加入你
You tricked the women to join you here.
不 我是在拯救她们
No, I'm saving them
免受她们曾遭遇的虐待
from the abuse that they have suffered.
你跟她们提过雅各布·罗斯的遭遇吗
Have you told anyone what happened to Jacob Ross?
他被残忍♥地杀害了
He was brutally murdered.
他被害的惨状透露许多信息
It's the way he was killed that told us the most.
是因为私人恩怨
It was personal.
他进行过反击
He showed signs of fighting back --
因为关节流血 指甲下有皮肤组织
bloody knuckles, skin under his fingernails.
你脸上的伤是怎么来的
Who did that to your face?
我为什么要杀雅各布
Why would I kill Jacob?
他威胁了你的领导地位 你因此惩罚他
He threatened your leadership, and you punished him for it.
然后你牺牲了雅各布
Then you sacrificed Jacob
来转移警方对你们组织的调查
to lead the investigation away from your paradise.
你是个假冒的先知 还是个杀人犯
You're a false prophet and a murderer.
你竟胆敢来这里大放厥词
How dare you come in here and spill those lies?
你的人都是忠实的信徒
All you men are trusted disciples.
还有多久就该轮到你们受死了
How much longer before he kills you?
我害怕
I'm scared.
没事的
It's okay.
自♥由♥意志 对吧
Free will, right?
过来 这边
Come on. This way.
没事的 你们安全了 走这边
Okay. You're safe now. Come on, come on.
你毁了一切
You've ruined everything.
你看不出来吗
Don't you see?
这才是他们的命运
This was their fate.
来看看这是不是你的宿命
See if that's yours.
我丧命都该怪你
My blood will be on your hands.
你将成为罪人
You will have sinned.
你想要的就是权力和掌控
All you ever wanted was power and control.
此刻你都有了
You have that now.
继续啊 做一位殉道者
Now go ahead. Be a martyr.
自杀会让你的信徒
Killing yourself makes you a sinner
认为你是个罪人
in the eyes of your followers,
你不会想这么做的
and you don't want to do that.
以利亚 把枪给我
Elijah, give me the gun.
放下枪
Let go of the gun.
-好棒 我可以过去吗 -当然
- Oh, cool. Can I go over there? - Sure.
-加勒特探员 -尼古拉斯 你好啊
- Mr. Agent Garrett? - Hi, Nicholas.
谢谢你救了我们
Thanks for saving us.
谢谢你这么勇敢
Well, thanks for being so brave.
我有个问题
I have a question.
那是你的摩托车吗
Is that your motorcycle?
你看到那边那个人了吗
You see that guy right there?
他总是骑这个
He rides this a lot.
你看到和你妈妈说话的贾维斯探员了吗
And you see Agent Jarvis up there talking to your mother?
她很想骑这个
She wants to ride this a lot.
我也想
Me, too.
好吧 过来
All right, come here.
I'm standing here on the ground
-你喜欢吗 -喜欢
- Okay. You like that? - Yeah.
The sky above won't fall down
See no evil in all direction
Resolution of happiness
Things have been dark for too long
我看到了新闻
I saw the news.
剧集 | 犯罪心理:超越边界(2016) | 导航列表