剧集 | 犯罪心理:超越边界(2016) | 导航列表
I know. I'm on my way there now.
你觉得如何呢 爸爸
Che ne pensi, Papà? Ehi?
看我为了你做了什么
Vedi cos'ho fatto per te?
我让恶魔死而复生
I bring Il Mostro back from dead, yeah?
我把两个想惩罚你 看你受罪的女人
I bring you both women who want to punish you,
带过来了
see you suffer.
爸爸 看我做了什么 看我怎么样
Papà, see what I do, what I am?
塔法尼女士
Signora Tafani.
你将带着恶魔案的真♥相♥赴死
You go to your death knowing you were right about me.
你会下地狱的
Ma vai all'Inferno!
地狱吗
All'Inferno?
在我♥干♥掉你之前
You will beg for the mercy of Hell
你将不断哀求地狱的怜悯
before I am finished with you.
爸爸 听我说
Papà, listen to me.
打死她 然后把枪给我
Shoot her, then give me the gun.
奥纳瑞 他根本没在听你说话
Onario! He's not listening.
你为他做了一切
You did all of this for him,
而他眼中还是没有你
and he still doesn't see you.
不 不 闭嘴 安静
No, no! Shut up! Silenzio!
你不需要他 你知道的
You don't need him. You know that.
-奥纳瑞 -你不再需要你父亲了
- Onario! - You don't need your father anymore.
你从不需要
You never did.
这不就是你带我们来的原因吗
Isn't that why you brought us here?
让他和我们所有人都知道你的本事
To show him? To show all of us who you really are?
你个废物
Verme della terra!
杀了她
Kill her!
我要终结了你
Mi stai esaurendo!
我是恶魔 我才是恶魔
Io sono Il Mostro. I am the Monster.
你的儿子才是恶魔
Your son.
但对你来说 我却什么也不是
But I am nothing to you.
你才不是我儿子
You are no son of mine.
斯卡帕
Scarpa!
结束了
It's over.
终于逮到你了 恶魔
Finalmente. Il Monstro.
走吧
Andiamo.
走
Andiamo.
警长 留步
Commissario, hold on.
好
Si.
那是她的嫌犯 不觉得该由她来吗
This one's hers. Don't you think she's earned it?
好 明白了
Si. Vero.
塔法尼检察官
Procuratore Tafani...
请
Per favore.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Grazie. - Prego.
走吧
Andiamo.
没能成功逃脱
The one that didn't get away.
是的 他没有
No. No, he didn't.
剧集 | 犯罪心理:超越边界(2016) | 导航列表