剧集 | 犯罪心理:超越边界(2016) | 导航列表
They're a stain on our country.
加勒特探员 我是贝纳维德斯警探
Agent Garrett. I'm Detective Benavides.
探长 感谢您来迎接我们
Detective, thanks for having us.
这边是赛格尔 贾维斯和西蒙斯探员
Agent Seger, Jarvis, and Simmons.
很抱歉你们需要飞这么远来处理这个
I'm sorry that you had to fly all the way down here
你们怎么说来着 显而易见的案子
for this -- how do you say -- open-and-close case.
是的 表面看来确实如此 但
Oh, it certainly looks that way, but...
本身也是
It is.
这里已经不再是
This is no longer
大毒枭巴勃罗·埃斯科瓦尔的地盘
the land of Pablo Escobar.
哥伦比亚已步入新世界
Colombia has taken its place in a new world
也希望我们北边的邻居
and we would hope that its neighbors in the North
能信任我们的警♥察♥有能力管好自己后院
would trust that we can police our own backyard.
无冒犯之意
Well, no disrespect intended,
但因为我们大使♥馆♥收到了正式申诉
but when a formal complaint is filed with our embassy,
所以我们必须认真对待
we take that very seriously.
好吧 我能帮什么忙
Fine. How can I be of assistance?
我们想看看死者的酒店房♥间
We'd like to see the deceased's hotel room.
可惜 这不可能了
Unfortunately, that's not possible.
因为我们认为这并非命案
Because we didn't declare this a crime,
我们已清理了死者的全部物品
we've removed the deceased's belongings
并把房♥间交还给酒店
and released the room back to the hotel.
因为有新客人要入住
Which we then rented to a new guest.
我们生意兴隆
We're very busy,
奇科保护区太受游人欢迎了
and the Chico Reservado district is very popular with tourists,
但如果你们想的话 我可以带你们去看
but I can show it to you if you'd like.
如果房♥间已被清理且有其他人入住
If the room's been cleaned and occupied,
那所有证据都已经被破坏了
then all the evidence has been compromised.
同意 那么警探
Agreed, so, Detective,
可否请你从协助转成陪同贾维斯探员
can you instead - escort Agents Jarvis and Simmons
和西蒙斯探员到发现尸体的
to the alleyway where the body was found
小巷看看呢
so they can take a look?
没问题
Of course.
梅 你去查后巷
Mae, can you check out the alley
西蒙斯去房♥顶看看
while Simmons takes a look at the roof?
明白了 老大
You got it, boss.
这边 有请
This way, por favor.
我们去跟德鲁的女朋友宝拉谈谈
Let's go have a chat with Drew's girlfriend, Paola.
我知道这段时间对你来说十分艰难
I know this is a difficult time for you,
所以先为我要问的问题说声抱歉
so I apologize in advance for what I'm about to ask,
但任何信息都非常关键
but every piece of information is vital.
是的
Of course.
德鲁有接触过毒品或毒贩吗
Did Drew have any involvement with drugs or drug dealers?
没有
Nada.
你确定
Are you sure?
德鲁父亲的生活就被毒品毁了
Drew's father's life was destroyed by drugs,
他绝不会碰的
so he never touched them.
德鲁遇害当晚你在哪儿
Where were you the night of Drew's death?
在波哥大杜莎基洛区的父母家里
At my parents' home in the Teusaquillo district of Bogotá.
你们不是一起来哥伦比亚旅游吗
But didn't you travel to Colombia together?
我父母非常守旧
Mis padres are very old-fashioned.
他们不许我去德鲁的房♥间待
They would not approve of me staying in Drew's hotel room.
他们不知道你们在纽约同居吗
They didn't know you were living together in New York?
不知道
No.
他们不知道
No.
如果你父亲知道了 德鲁会有危险吗
If your father found out, would Drew have been in danger?
我爸爸非常爱我 而且最后
Mi padre loves me, and in the end,
他一定会接受我的决定的
he has always accepted my decisions.
同时 我尽管尊重父母
And in return, I'm very respectful of him and mi madre,
但从不畏惧
but never afraid.
当然了
Of course.
但我还是觉得这都是我的错
But I still believe this was my fault.
宝拉 为什么那样说
Paola, why do you say that?
我和德鲁之前在街上那家
Well, Drew and I were dancing
埃尔西提欧夜店跳舞
at El Sitio nightclub down the street, and...
我们离开的时候碰到了一个"猎鹰"
when we left, we had a run-in with an halcón.
他想跟我搭讪 但我推开了他
And he tried to talk to me, but I pulled away.
之后德鲁介入 跟他吵了起来
But then Drew stepped in, and he had some words with him.
"猎鹰" 是一种鹰吗
Halcón? A hawk?
是 猎鹰是贩毒集团中级别最低的
Yes, halcones are the lowest-ranking members
小喽啰
of the cartel.
他们负责
They're responsible
向他们的头目汇报♥警♥方动向
for reporting the activities of the police, rival groups,
及对手情报
back to their captains.
你确定他是"猎鹰"吗
Are you sure he was an halcón?
他配了对讲机
He had a walkie-talkie.
这是他们的交流方式
Which is how they communicate.
无线电网络
The radio network
是贩毒集团的秘密交流系统
is a shadow communication system for the cartels.
手柄上还刻着大写的"LP"
And carved into the handle were the initials "LP."
代表洛斯普林莫斯贩毒集团
LP -- the Los Primos cartel.
波哥大数一数二的贩毒集团
That's one of Bogotá's most feared.
他还有枪 所以我认为
And he also had a gun, so I think
他们应该是跟踪德鲁去了酒店
they may have followed Drew to his hotel
然后杀了他
and killed him.
我就不该把他一个人留在那里
I-I shouldn't have left him there solo.
宝拉 这些你怎么不告诉警♥察♥
Paola, why didn't you tell the police all this?
因为我不相信警♥察♥
Because I don't trust the policía!
一些警♥察♥还跟贩毒集团同流合污
Some of them are still in bed with the cartels,
放任他们贩毒 欺诈游客
letting them run drugs and scams on tourists.
而且也于事无补
And it wouldn't have changed anything.
德鲁已经死了 我们的梦想也随之消亡
Now Drew is gone - and all our dreams with it.
我检查了屋顶 没有打斗痕迹
I processed the roof. There's no signs of a struggle.
也不符合自杀的情绪
It's also none of the emotion of a suicide, either.
你什么意思
What are you trying to say?
大多数自杀的人都会停一下
Well, most people committing suicide will stop.
会思考一阵
They'll think for a moment.
会有片刻犹豫
They'll have some sort of a hesitation.
取下眼镜 叠好衣服
Take off their glasses, fold their jacket,
最后再涂一次口红之类的
check their lipstick one last time, et cetera.
但德鲁没有
But not Drew.
安保报告上说
Security report says
屋顶门上的警报器被触发
that roof door alarm was triggered,
十二秒之后 他就落地了
and 12 seconds later, he hit the ground.
没有遗书 没有犹豫
There was no note, no hesitation.
这并不能证明什么
Proves nothing.
每个人都不一样
Not one person is the same.
话是没错 不过当涉及到个人性命时
That's true, but there are certain patterns
某些规律模式是所有人共有的
that we all share when it comes to our self-preservation,
即使是想要自杀时
even when we think we want to die.
以我的经验
In my experience,
人们常常会做出完全不符合本性的事
people do strange things out of character all the time.
这我同意
Completely agreed,
尤其是在毒品
especially when they're under the influence
或酒精的作用下 不过...
of drugs or alcohol, but...
尸检报告表明
The autopsy showed
德鲁的体内并没有毒品
that there were no drugs in Drew's system,
他当晚摄入的酒精含量更是微乎其微
and the alcohol that he had consumed the night
低于仪器可测范围
before barely registered.
贝纳维德斯警探
Detective Benavides,
你有拿到
have you had any luck
德鲁取钱时自动提款机或银行提款处的
getting surveillance footage of Drew's ATM
监控录像吗
or bank withdrawals?
拿到了
Sí, sí, sí. Claro que sí.
我会在酒店的电脑上调出来
I'll pull it up on one of the hotel computers.
你还好吧 克拉拉
You all right, Clara?
没事
Yeah.
抱歉
Sorry.
宝拉让我回想起了
Paola just reminded me of the helplessness
我失去布拉德时的无助感
that I felt when I lost Brad.
是啊
剧集 | 犯罪心理:超越边界(2016) | 导航列表