剧集 | 犯罪心理:超越边界(2016) | 导航列表
and paid the price.
圣地亚哥 加利福尼亚州
你知道联调局认为你
Are you aware that the FBI believes
从墨西哥向美国走私毒品[药品]吗
you're smuggling drugs from Mexico into the United States?
我确实是啊 我承认
Because I am. ?And I stand by my conviction.
但我可不是美国某些特殊利益的傀儡
I'm not a puppet of the United States of Special Interests.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你和你的同事可能跟医药公♥司♥
The pharmaceutical companies might have you and the feds
是一伙的 可我不是
in their back pocket, but not me.
你没在走私娱乐性药物
So you're not smuggling recreational drugs.
不 不是 我可不是什么罪犯
No. No, no, I'm not a criminal.
我是个生意人 给那些买♥♥不起处方药的老人
I'm an entrepreneur. I provide a much-needed service
提供急需的服务
for senior citizens who can't afford prescription meds.
所以你在墨西哥买♥♥处方药
So you're buying ?prescription meds in Mexico,
然后为了善心之类的原因
bringing them into America, for what reason,
把药带进了美国
out of the kindness of your heart?
不是善心 但我开的价比老大哥的
No. But I'm charging pennies on the dollar
便宜多了
compared to what Big Brother charges.
那些跟着你过去的男孩们
And all the different boys who follow you there and tag along, ?
-他们有从你的利润中分到一点吗 -没有
- do they get a small percentage of your up charge? - ?No.
那带着他们干嘛
Then why bring them?
因为那些兄弟会的家伙喝酒壮胆之后
Because every frat boy with his liquid courage
都可能打我 但如果我有伴儿
has a tendency to hit on me, and if I've got some arm candy,
他们就会放过我
they tend to leave me alone.
那李呢 他知道你为什么邀请他吗
And what about Lee? ?Did he know why you invited him?
当然不知道
Of course not.
在他被我甩开之前 他都玩得很开心
But he was having such a good time until he ran off on me.
甩开
Ran off?
对啊 他就是自大的矮子
Yeah, he was blowing chunks.
我告诉他我很快就回来
And so I told him ?I'd be back in a minute,
给他盖了件外套 然后我就跑开了
I covered him with my jacket, and then I ran off.
我回来时 他就已经走了 分道扬镳
When I got back, ?he'd gotten up and split.
你为什么抛下他
Why did you leave him?
因为药店要关门了
'Cause the pharmacies were closing.
而我还有重病的顾客
And I've got customers with serious health issues
在等着他们每日的救命药
that can't afford ?to miss their daily dose.
我猜李应该摇晃着回家 然后睡过去了
Knowing Lee, he stumbled back home and is sleeping it off.
李死了
Lee is dead.
什么
What?
这不可能
No, that's impossible.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
我也希望我在撒谎
I wish that I was.
听着 我需要你回想一下
Listen, I need you to think.
他做过或者说过什么
Is there anything he could have done or said
会引来杀身之祸的吗
that would have led someone to want to murder him?
杀身之祸
Murder?
没有
No.
我想不起来有过 我们玩得很开心
No, not that I can think of. We were just having a good time.
不对 他有说过当时有个人
No, he did say that there was a guy
拿着一包可♥卡♥因♥
passed out in the bathroom
在洗手间昏过去了
with a bag of coke in his hand.
李顺走了可♥卡♥因♥
Lee took it.
有多少
How much coke?
我不知道
I don't know.
大概有 三明治包那么大一个
Like, um, a sandwich bag full.
我把它扔了
I threw it out.
那在道上可值一大笔钱
That can go for a pretty penny on the streets.
告诉我是哪间酒吧
I need the name of that bar.
当然
Yeah, of course.
没问题
Of course.
这是我的错
This is my fault.
这都是我的错
This is my fault.
如果我没带他去那儿
If I hadn't have brought him down there,
他就不会死了
then he wouldn't be dead!
感谢您允许我来协助 格拉纳多验尸官
Thank you for allowing me to assist you, Examiner Granado.
该我谢谢你
I should thank you.
我们一直很缺人手 一直加班
We're so understaffed and overworked.
终于有人能帮我了
I can use an extra pair of hands.
做了这么多年 面对尸体我还是不忍♥
After all these years, it's still not easy to see the dead.
特别是这么年轻的
And especially this young.
本来有无限可能
So much life ahead of him.
伤口整齐
Well, the cut is clean.
没有锯齿 所以刀刃应该很锋利
It's not jagged, so the blade wouldn't be serrated.
死因是颈动脉被割断
The C.O.D. is an exsanguination
造成的失血过多
due to the cutting of the carotid.
死得痛快
It was a quick death.
就像给动物放血一样
Like the way you bleed an animal.
是什么刀刃造成的呢
What kind of blade do we think did this?
伤口的痕迹逐渐变细 刀刃是弧形的
The path of the wound tapers off as if it's curved.
像是
Like what?
小时候 我经常在
When I was a kid, ?I would spend my spring breaks
祖父母的房♥子里过春假 他们有个花♥园♥
at my grandparents' house, and they had a garden.
所以我经常在那里帮忙种植
And so I was always there to help plant.
我的工作是割掉所有的野草
And my job was to cut all of the weeds.
我的祖父就会给我一把
So my grandpa would give me...
这个
this.
镰刀吗
A sickle?
是的
Sí.
把镊子递给我一下
Can you hand me the tweezers?
谢谢
Thank you.
看来有人在砂箱里打滚了
It looks like somebody has been playing in the sand box.
罗希说她就是在这离开李的
Roxy said she left Lee here.
动脉血喷
Arterial spray.
这里就是第一案发现场了
This is our primary crime scene.
这也有一道血迹 突然中断了
There's also a trail of blood -- ends abruptly.
所以凶手一定有车 搬他上去
So whoever did this must have a vehicle they're moving him in.
这也解释了他们是怎么把李的尸体挂到树上的
That explains how they got Lee's body up in that tree.
把绳子栓保险杠上
Tie a little rope to a bumper,
马上就得到一辆绞车
you got yourself an instant winch.
店主说什么了吗
The owner any help?
他说到这来的孩子太多了
He said it's too many kids come through here
根本记不住长相
to remember any one face.
他还祈祷美国孩子不要再来这边了
He prays that American kids stop coming down here.
他们总是惹麻烦
They're too much trouble.
卡尔德隆警官 我们认为
Officer Calderon, ?we believe whoever did this
凶手用某种车辆来搬运尸体
transported the body in some kind of vehicle.
除非有车牌号♥
Unless you got a plate number,
不然几乎是不可能找到的
it would be almost impossible to find it.
我们在边境的地方有摄像头
We got traffic cameras at the border,
但是城市里没有
but not across the city.
我以前见过这个 奥尔卡集团
I've seen this before -- La Horca.
绞架帮
The Gallows Cartel.
他们会标记地盘
They mark their territory.
罗希说李在洗手间里从一个昏过去的人身上
Roxy said that Lee lifted a bag of cocaine
顺走了一袋可♥卡♥因♥
off of some guy who'd passed out in the bathroom.
他会不会是奥尔卡的成员呢
What if he was a member of La Horca?
我跟你说过 千事万事都跟毒帮有关
Like I told you, all roads lead to the cartels.
你那有什么发现吗 梅
?What do you got, Mae?
被害人的颈动脉是被镰刀割开的
Well, the victim's carotid artery was severed with a sickle.
农具
A farmer's tool?
回答正确
Give the man a prize.
毒帮的人用这种武器还真有意思
Interesting choice of weapon for the cartels.
我还在李的尸体上找到了一些砂子的痕迹
I also found some traces of sand on Lee's body,
可能有二次转移
a possible secondary transfer.
砂子
Sand?
奥尔卡的一个毒帮在蒂华纳争夺霸主地位
La Horca's one of the cartels vying for supremacy in T.J.
他们喜欢冲浪
They love to surf.
可能就是从他们在阿吉拉海滩附近的
Maybe the transfer is from one of their hangouts
据点转移出来的
near Aguila Beach.
太好了 咱们出发吧
Great. Let's roll.
对不起 我去不了了
I'm sorry, I can't go.
剧集 | 犯罪心理:超越边界(2016) | 导航列表