剧集 | 犯罪心理:超越边界(2016) | 导航列表
described themselves the exact same way...
离异 工作妈妈 年幼的孩子
divorced, working mom, young kids.
那嫌犯是想要扮演
So our unsub offered to play the role
顾家的丈夫和继父的角色吗
of supportive husband and stepfather?
怡安被害前两天 有个叫汤姆·吴的人
Looks like Yian was contacted by Tom Wu
联♥系♥过她
two days before her death.
查到了
I got a match.
汤姆·吴在周琳被杀前一晚也联♥系♥过她
Tom Wu reached out to Lynn the night before she was killed.
汤姆·吴的个人档案上说自己
Tom Wu's online profile describes him as
从事金融业 期待婚姻及子女
a financial professional seeking marriage and children.
看来汤姆已经盯上了第三位受害人
Well, looks like Tom's got a third victim on the hook...
一位叫萨拉·易的女性
a woman named Sara Yee.
他准备约她出去
He scheduled a date with her...
就是现在 在好棒餐馆
right now at a Hao Ban restaurant.
好的 我和克拉拉去餐馆
All right, Clara and I will head to the restaurant.
西蒙斯和梅 去汤姆·吴的住址查看
Simmons and Mae, you two check out Tom Wu's home address.
如果是犯罪现场 保护好
If there's a crime scene there, secure it.
真的非常非常抱歉 我太不小心了
I'm very, very sorry for being so clumsy.
我给你重新点了一杯
I ordered you a fresh drink.
没有关系
Doesn't matter.
没关系 总有意外发生
That's okay. Accidents happen.
你没必要重新点的
You didn't have to.
我还以为你想离开了
I thought you were ready to leave.
走之前再喝一杯
One last round before we go.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
嫌犯会坐在隐蔽的地方
Our unsub's gonna want a secluded spot,
远离他人目光
away from prying eyes.
他还会有从餐桌
He'll also want a quick path of egress
迅速离开的路径
from his table.
我明白
I understand,
但我已经派了三名便衣警♥察♥进去
but I already have three of my plainclothes officers inside,
他们已经有了他的驾照
and they have his driver's license.
这可不妙
That's not a good idea.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
火警
他拉了火警 你的手下暴露了
He pulled the fire alarm. Your officers just got made.
我去堵门
I'll cover the door.
杰克
Jack?
我们需要医疗人员 他给她下药了
Jack, we need an EMT. He drugged her.
萨拉
Sara?
萨拉 我叫克拉拉 我们会帮助你的
Sara, my name's Clara. We're gonna help you, okay?
嫌犯逃了
The unsub's in the wind.
我们刚救下了他的下一位受害人
We just took away his next victim.
他很快就会再找一位痛下杀手的
He's gonna find another one soon and kill again.
萨拉 你现在能和我们谈谈了吗
Sara, do you think you're able to talk with us now?
能
Yes.
你觉得汤姆身上有什么特别之处吗
Did anything strike you different about Tom?
并没有
Not... really.
你们俩聊了什么
What did you guys talk about?
约会
Dating,
然后引起了一些更认真的话题
which led to more serious topics...
婚姻 我的孩子 我的工作
marriage, my kids, my job.
然后发生了什么
Then what happened?
我告诉他自己工作特别忙
I was telling him about my hectic work schedule,
工作得很久 然后
my long days, then...
他打翻了我的酒
he spilled my drink.
他郑重地道了歉
He apologized profusely,
然后我去洗手间清理
then I went to the restroom and cleaned up,
等我回来
and when I returned...
汤姆给你重新点了一杯酒
Tom had gotten you a fresh drink.
是的
Yes.
他点了
He had.
你们觉得汤姆给我下药了
You think Tom drugged me.
你还记得什么
What else do you remember?
我记得的最后一件事
The last thing I remember
是汤姆在我耳边说
is that Tom whispered
好像是
something like...
抱歉 这不是你的错
Sorry. It's not your fault.
是因为你抚养的方式
It's how you were raised.
我还以为自己看过你的所有面孔
Oh. I thought I knew all your looks.
我没看过这个 也不喜欢
I don't know this one. I don't like it.
我差一点点
I was just within arm's reach
就抓到了十六年前杀害我朋友的凶手
of the man who killed my friend 16 years ago.
我花了很久才接受
You know, it took me a long time to face the fact
有些案子永远都破不了的事实
that some cases will never be solved.
但这个 我非常想破了这个案子
But this one... I want this one so bad.
我们能抓到他的 你知道我们能的
We're gonna get him. You know we will.
你我都知道我们没法保证这一点
You and I both know we can't guarantee that.
他就在那里
He was right there.
上周他还是个毫无踪迹的幽灵 但现在
Last week, he was a ghost, and now...
他当时就在那里
He was right there.
蒙蒂怎么说人们所爱之人来着
What does Monty always say to people's loved ones?
我们是这世上最会抓这种人的小组
We're the best in the world at getting these kind of guys.
对吗 我们会抓到他的
Aren't we? We're gonna get him.
谢谢
Thank you.
梅和我刚从汤姆·吴
Mae and I just got back from the address
情牵台北档案上写的住址回来
associated with Tom Wu's Taipei Twine profile.
一无所获
No luck.
不过我们确实发现一对非常和蔼
Yeah, we did find a very pleasant
但满脸困惑的老夫妇
but confused elderly couple.
我一点都不惊讶
Yeah, I'm not surprised.
注册网站的那个汤姆·吴
The Tom Wu who registered
已经死了两个月了
with that site has been dead for two months.
但他的档案却很活跃
His profile, however, is very much alive.
原来他在六天前 也就是杀害周琳
Turns out he had a date six days ago
和陈怡安的日期中间还与他人约会
in between the killings of Lynn Zhou and Yian Chen.
-那人失踪了吗 -没有
- Is she missing? - No.
她叫玛丽·高
Her name is Mary Gau.
她在上班 我马上把地址发给你
She's at work. I'm sending you her address now.
克拉拉和我会去找玛丽·高
Clara and I will pay Mary Gau a visit,
问问约会时发生了什么
see what happened on her date.
要想赶在凶手再次作案前逮到他
Guys, she could be the key to finding this guy
她应该就是关键
before he kills again.
嫌犯知道我们盯上他了
We don't think the unsub's gonna flee the country
难道不会离开本地吗
now that he knows we're on to him?
受到内在强烈驱使 行为如此暴♥力♥
Driven, motivated, and violent?
照我的经验
In my experience,
这种精神变♥态♥甘愿以身试险
unsubs with this level of psychopathy double down.
实施杀戮的冲动压抑了他的理智
His need to kill will overwhelm any reason
正常人知道该罢手 他不行
that would compel a normal person to stop.
犯罪现场提醒
杰克 料事如神啊
Jack, you're more right than you know.
刚刚又发现了一具尸体
Another body was just found.
孟玉婷 三十二岁 单身
Yu-Ting Meng, 32, single.
她是运输管理局的高管
She was senior administrator for the transit authority.
专业人士 身材苗条 一头乌发
Professional women, slender build, dark hair.
正是嫌犯喜欢的型
Just the unsub's type.
看来不明嫌犯就近找到了
Yeah. Looks like the unsub found the closest woman
相同类型的受害人 然后即兴发挥
to his victim type and improvised from there.
剪了她的头发
He cut her hair.
应该是闪电袭击
Yep, looks like a blitz attack.
显然没花时间对她施展魅力
He certainly didn't take the time to charm her.
这次杀人是出于必需
No. This kill was done out of necessity,
但他倒花了时间
but he did take the time to
往她大腿上放一枝紫兰花
place the purple orchid in her lap.
有办法查花的来源吗
Is there any way we can trace its origin?
台♥湾♥的兰花种植是大规模产业
In Taiwan, breeding orchids is a mass production business.
根据血迹 我认为
Well, given the blood, I would say
死因就是多处捅伤
that the stab wound is definitely the C.O.D.
回顾这位嫌犯的杀人记录
The key aspect for this unsub throughout his kill history
对尸体的仪式性摆置是关键之处 对吗
剧集 | 犯罪心理:超越边界(2016) | 导航列表