剧集 | 犯罪心理:超越边界(2016) | 导航列表
好几百起案子就无法解决
hundreds of crimes go unresolved,
他的联♥系♥人也能脱身
and his contacts go free.
我们活捉他
We capture him alive.
所有人都会坦白 只是时间问题
Everybody talks, it's just a question of when.
死了 他是英雄
Dead, he's a hero.
活着 他就是告密者
Alive, he's just another snitch.
你说什么我都照做
Me did everything you tell me to.
你说什么我都照做
Me did everything you tell me to!
冷静下来
Calm yourself now, man.
你说什么我都照做
Me did everything you tell me to.
那朱比莉为什么还活着
So how come Jubilee still alive then, eh?
你把那个叫我说什么你都照做
You call that doing what I tell you to do?
-但她怀孕了 -那不重要
- But she was pregnant! - That no matter!
我说什么你做什么
You do what I say.
我是你父亲
I'm your father.
为什么 为什么你要这么对我
Why? Why you do it to me?
你还诅咒我下地狱
And you cursed me to hell.
他们一直缠着我
They follow me everywhere.
联调局 放下枪
FBI! Drop the gun.
西恩·安德鲁斯
Zion Andrews,
你要把枪放下 立刻
you need to put the gun down -- now.
不
No.
我要是下地狱 也要带上他
If it's hell me a-going, me take him with me.
西恩 我们知道你放不下
Zion, we know you feel haunted.
你认为自己不可饶恕 但你可以
That you can never be forgiven, but you can.
不 不 我不可能
No. No, me can't.
我们知道达米安对你做了什么
We understand what Damian has done to you.
你知道我对他做了什么 探员
And what you know about what I did to him, agent man?
你利用他 你腐蚀他
You used him. You corrupted him.
腐蚀他
Corrupted him?
这个贫民区出来的孩子一钱不值
This ghetto boy not worth a thing
要不是我把自己的姓赐给他
until I give him my name,
你听到了吗
you hear me?
我把他收做儿子
I made him my son.
他用什么报答我的 用无礼
And how him repay me? With disrespect!
还有懦弱
With weakness.
我的儿子不能懦弱
And a son of mine can't be weak.
儿子必须服从他的父亲
A son must obey him father.
你不是父亲 你是懦夫
You're no father. You're a coward.
你让一个带着破碎的梦想
You took a kid with dashed dreams
和别无选择的孩子代替你
and no other options and you turned him into a surrogate
去做你的那些肮脏的勾当
to do your dirty work.
西恩不懦弱 你才是
Zion's not weak. You are.
手 把手给我
Hands! Give me your hands!
我就知道
I knew it.
你杀不了我 探员
Couldn't kill me, agent man.
你也很懦弱
You're weak, too.
不 我得到的正是我想要的结果
Oh, no. I got exactly what I want.
生擒活捉之后
You alive in custody,
你将交代出一切我需要的信息
about to give me everything I need
用来推倒你建造的一切
to take down everything you built.
起来
Up! Get up!
好的 好的 抓住他了 谢谢
Good. Good. Got him. Thank you.
美国法警将前来接走达米安·安德鲁斯
The U.S. Marshals will be down to pick up Damian Andrews
将他带回美国
and bring him back to the States.
这样最好
It's for the best.
牙买♥♥加监狱可能并不适合
Yeah, Jamaican prison is probably not the best place
关押像达米安·安德鲁斯这种人
for someone like Damian Andrews.
他会像住酒店一样舒服
He'd run it like a hotel.
你知道西恩怎么样了吗
Do you know what happened to Zion?
他们发现了子弹 还卡在他的头里
They found the bullet -- still lodged in his brain.
但他们已经取出 说他会完全恢复的
But they removed it and said he will make a full recovery.
很抱歉他身上发生了这种事 真的
I'm sorry for what happened to him. I truly am,
但他还是必须为自己的罪行付出代价
but he still must be prosecuted for his crimes.
当然
Yeah, of course.
联调局法律专员会联♥系♥你
The FBI legal attaché will be in touch
告诉你我们从达米安身上得到的任何信息
with any information we get from Damian.
我们会同心协力将他们一网打尽
Together, we're gonna put them all away.
谢谢你们做的一切
Thank you for everything.
卡尔文叔叔
Uncle Calvin.
我就知道不是你
I knew it wasn't you.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
好吧 快回来
Okay, hurry,
因为行为分♥析♥部慷慨地
because the BAU has oh-so-generously
重新安排了团队建设练习
rescheduled the team-building exercises.
你听起来很开心
And you sound so happy about it.
只是因为我惜命
Only because I value my life.
得了吧
Come on.
马蒂奥·克鲁斯
弗吉尼亚州 匡提科
回见
See you soon.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
好的 好的 我明白
Yes, yes. I understand.
谢谢
Thank you.
还好吗
All good?
嗯
Yeah.
你说得对
You were right.
只是例行程序
It was just procedure.
他们要等瑞恩
They couldn't tell me
离开了墨西哥监狱系统才能告诉我
until Ryan was out of the Mexican prison system,
但他已经完成任务
but he completed his mission.
正在回家的路上了
He's coming home.
真是好消息 杰克
That's great news, Jack.
剧集 | 犯罪心理:超越边界(2016) | 导航列表