剧集 | 崩溃人生(2017) | 导航列表
I can't believe she showed up.
是啊 我也没想到
Yeah, she surprised me.
晚安 很高兴认识你
Good night. Nice to meet you.
她来了
There she is!
-孩子们 你们真是太棒了 -谢谢
- My boys! Oh, you were wonderful! - Thank you.
皮特
And, Pete.
我觉得你在宗教市场很有前途
I think you have a real future in the religious markets.
-真的吗 -我认识一些人
- Really? - And I know people.
我帮你联♥系♥一下
So I'm gonna make a call for you.
天哪 太棒了 谢谢
Oh, my God, that would be amazing. Thank you.
瞧 不亦善夫
See? Gam Zu L'Tova,
事出必有因
everything happens for a reason.
-谢谢你们 -我们很开心
- Thank you, guys. - Good times!
-非常棒 -你们无法想象我有多急迫
- Good, good. - You don't even know how much I needed this.
感觉很自然 真是太棒了
This... this felt really natural. It was great.
我和拉比说起了你
Oh, uh, the rabbi. I spoke to him about you.
-拉比 -是的 他很有智慧
- The rabbi? - Yeah, yeah. He's a brilliant guy.
他不仅研究宗教 还研究哲学 精神病学
Like, you know, not just religion. He's studied philosophy, psychiatry.
他就像个宗教天才
He's like a spiritual genius.
总之我把咱们说的话告诉他了 说你
Anyway, I told him about our conversation, and that you were--
我没用"迷茫"这个词 我说
I didn't say, "lost," but I said, I don't know,
-他在"质疑和挣扎" -嗯嗯
- He's "questioning and grappling." - Yeah, yeah.
他说他愿意和你谈谈
He said he would love to sit down with you.
什么时候
When?
现在
Now.
-他现在想和我谈谈 -是的
- He wants to talk now? - Yeah.
去见拉比吧 这可不是小事
You should meet with the rabbi. It's a big deal.
就跟在伊尔·穆里诺餐厅订到位子一样
It's like getting a table at Il Mulino's.
他应该能帮你解惑
I think he could give you some clarity.
-当然 -好
- Absolutely. - Cool.
笑得开心吗 赫布
Hey, you had a good laugh, Herb?
皮特人呢
So, where is Pete?
剧集 | 崩溃人生(2017) | 导航列表