剧集 | 崩溃人生(2017) | 导航列表
I know exactly what happened, but I want to hear
你是怎么想的
what you think happened.
我就是觉得
I just-- I just think...
你太超前
you're so advanced
太复杂太聪明
and complex and intelligent
太犀利了 我有点
and sharp, and I'm just--
跟你相比我就像个胚胎
I'm like an embryo compared to you.
我配不上你
It's, it's, it's-- you're out of my league.
我受不了了
I'm in over my head.
你应该跟一个爱你
And you deserve to be with someone who loves you
和你门当户对的人在一起
for who you are who can handle that.
我不知所措
I was overwhelmed.
一派胡言
That is such bullshit.
都是借口
That is such a cop-out.
你简直是睁着眼睛说瞎话
You are just lying through your fucking teeth,
我要听真♥相♥
and I want you to tell me the truth
告诉我你真实的想法
and tell me what really is going on here.
我不觉得深究我的负面情绪
I don't see what the point of, you know,
有什么意义
dredging any negative experience up. I'm--
不 跟别人分手
No, breaking up with somebody
然后再也不理人 逃避对方弱爆了
and then just not talking to them and avoiding them is super weak.
这个行为很逊 很没种
That's a lame fucking move and it's weak.
你没种 皮特
You're weak, Pete.
凯蒂 我不是
Kitty, I'm not, you know, I'm not--
很抱歉我不是一个可以跟你在更衣室做♥爱♥
I'm sorry I'm not the person that has sex in dressing rooms
叫得很大声 让我妈听到的人
and then fucks loud enough for my mother to hear.
这不是我会做的事
It's not-- those aren't my moves.
别说了 住嘴
Okay, stop it. Stop.
你说起这件事
You keep on talking about this like
就像个无辜的唱诗班小男孩
you're some little innocent choir boy
而你做的事
and all these things just happened to you
都是被我这个荡♥妇♥逼的
and you were at the mercy of this fucking trollop
是我逼你做了一些不可理喻的事
who forced you into doing crazy shit.
因为我很浪 我会买♥♥假鸡鸡
Because I'm a wild one, and I buy dildos,
我改变了你的生活
and I'm really shaking things up for you.
但是这些事你也有份 皮特
But you were a part of it, Pete.
这段感情中每一件事你都脱不了干系
You were a part of every single part of this relationship.
所有事都有你的份
You were behind everything,
更衣室在我身后操♥我♥的也是你
and you were behind me when you were fucking me in a dressing room.
-我... -你为什么要做
- I... - So why did you do it?
是为了找梗吗 还是为了性
Was it for the jokes? Was it for the sex?
还是需要有个人来为你的事业加油
What, you needed someone to cheer you on in your career?
-不是 -你利用了我
- No! - You used me.
所以你一开始想念你的前女友
And the second you missed your ex-girlfriend,
对我有点厌倦的时候
you got a little bored with me
你就开始想 我想退出
and you started to think, I want out.
知道吗
You know what?
十年后 你会后悔不已
In ten years, you're gonna regret this so much,
我也会发现自己算是逃过了一劫
and I'm gonna realize that I dodged a fucking bullet.
怎么样了
Ugh, how'd it go?
不太好
Not good.
怎么回事
What the fuck just happened?
那是我的女朋友
It-- that was, uh, that was my girlfriend.
天呐 皮特
Oh my gosh! Oh, Petey!
我做梦也想不到那是你女朋友
Never in a million years did I think that was your girlfriend.
你是个喜剧演员吗
Are you a comic?
-是的 -我是艾米
- Yeah. - Hi, Amy.
-我是你的忠实粉丝 -很高兴认识你
- Hi, I'm a big fan. - Nice to meet you.
从外表上看 她不可能是你女友
It didn't visually make sense to me.
如果只说外表的话
If, you know, if we're gonna be shallow about it.
她差不多有11分
She was like an eleven.
她太辣了 你把她甩了
She was wildly hot. The fact that you were gently dumping her
-太让人生气了 -是他甩人家
- is infuriating. - Whoa, he dumped her?
是的 他婉转地跟她分手了
Yes, he was softly letting her go.
她让你上她 是你八辈子修来的福气
You're lucky she let you flop around on top of her.
你为什么要跟那个漂亮的潮妞分手
Why did you break up with that beautiful, hip-looking girl?
是因为她逼你去剪头发
Was she trying to make you cut your hair...
留个帅发型吗
into an attractive style?
你没有姐妹 问题就出在这
You grew up without sisters, that's the thing.
-确实 -他需要姐妹
- He does seem like that. - He needed sisters.
他看上去是像那种因为扭着蛋
He does seem like the guy who has to leave a date
约会到一半先走的人
'cause he twisted a testicle.
对 他需要回家把蛋蛋掰回去
Oh yeah, like he needs to go home and address it.
真希望我可以跟你分次手
I wish I could break up with you.
我真羡慕那个妹子
I'm jealous of that girl.
不仅因为她又瘦又漂亮
Not just 'cause, like, she's so thin and beautiful,
我希望她人生美满
but I hope she has a great life.
你知道自己会孤独终老吧
And I think you know you'll die alone.
很抱歉 我们为什么要跟他说话
I'm so sorry, why are we talking to him?
剧集 | 崩溃人生(2017) | 导航列表