剧集 | 崩溃人生(2017) | 导航列表
每个城市都有西维斯
And every city has a CVS.
-没错 所以它好笑 -兄弟
- Exactly! So it works. - Hey, man.
-怎么了 你好啊 -你好啊
- What's going on? What's up? - Hey, what's up?
-埃斯蒂 这是杰布克 -我知道
- Estee, this is, uh, this is Jaboukie. - I know.
他为我暖场 就那么一次
He, um, he's my opener. I mean, one time.
把你有空的时间段发给我 可以电邮我
So, um, send me your avails. You can e-mail them,
-或者发短♥信♥ 好吗 -好的
- or you can text me, okay? - Okay.
-我的号♥码是917 -917
- My number is 917... - 917.
-439 -439
- 439... - 439.
你们真的
Okay, you're gonna-- Okay.
其实那个披萨挺好吃的
Actually, it's a pretty good pizza--
皮特
Pete!
你的演出真棒
That was a good set!
你是在玩我吗
Are you fucking with me?
不 真的很棒 怎么了 她说什么
No, it was really good. Why? What'd she say?
她说不行
She said no!
她跟打哑谜似地说了几句话
She said a bunch of fucking riddles,
然后她说不行 拒绝了我
and then she said no. It's a no.
我真的很遗憾
I'm really sorry.
-什么 -这对你肯定是个好消息
- What? - This must be a big moment for you.
你会说"我早告诉过你了吧"
This is your I-told-you-so, right?
-什么 -你说的那些 我的笑话老掉牙
- What? - Everything you said, I'm fucking corny,
我不是艺术家 我一点都不酷
I'm not an artist, I'm not one of the cool kids, right?
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
我没在嘲讽你 好吗
I'm not rooting against you, okay?
不想明说 但我对你还没有关注到那个程度
I hate to break it to you, but I'm not invested in you on that level.
我只想告诉你 你的演出挺棒的
I just wanted to tell you that you had a good set,
因为真的很棒
because you fucking did.
所以淡定点 别像个小肚鸡肠的贱♥人♥
So relax, and quit being a fucking little bitch.
-很显然我的演出并不成功 -很成功
- Well, clearly I didn't have a fucking good set. I didn't. - You did!
我看见了 你没通过那又怎么样 没事的
I watched you! So what, you didn't get passed, it's fine!
已经六个月了 你明白吗
This has been six months, do you understand?
-它让我... -天啊 六个月
- It kept me fucking-- - Oh my God! Six months!
你不知道这是什么感觉 我在...
You don't know what it's like. I'm on the fucking--
-我不知道是什么感觉 -是的 你不知道
- I don't know what it's like? - Yes, you don't!
我浪费了半年时间就为了这个
I fucking wasted, like, half the year for this! I...
-抱歉 谢谢你过来 -我真的很遗憾
- I'm sorry. Thank you for coming. - I'm-- I really am sorry!
你表现得很棒 我觉得你被坑了
You were great. I think you got screwed.
很感谢 很感谢你的支持
I appreciate... I appreciate the support.
自从92年查普尔上台表演以来
I haven't seen that type of look in her eyes
我从来没在她眼睛里看到过那样的光采
since '92 when Chappelle went on stage.
我没骗你
Yeah, no-- no bullshit, man.
然后她的表情就像是
And then she had that look like,
你懂我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
老实跟你说 真让我生气
And it pissed me off, to be honest with you.
杰布克 杰布克
Jaboukie. Jaboukie!
我们走吧 我叫了优步
Let's go, man, I called the Uber.
好吧 没问题
All right. No problem, man.
你也该得到表演机会的
You definitely should've gotten a spot, too.
我不知道那位女士
Like, I don't know what's going on
是什么情况 但是...
with that lady or whatever, but...
没事 你很棒 你的演出很棒
No, man, you were great. That was a great set.
-你真的很搞笑 -谢谢 但是
- You're really fucking funny. - Um, thanks, but like, I mean,
那只是侥幸而已
that was, like, a fluke, you know,
-我不知道还能不能再来一次 -别这样
- I probably couldn't do that again if I had to. - Don't.
别妄自菲薄 你下次会很厉害的
Don't downplay it. You'll kill next time.
我没事 你...
I'll be fine. You did--
我只是想赶紧离开这
I just want to get the fuck out of here.
-走吧 -我还想再留一会 可以吗
- Come on. - I'm actually gonna hang back if that's cool?
我没来过纽约 所以...
It's just, like, I'm never really in New York, so like...
好啊 没问题
Yeah. No, okay.
-感激不尽 -玩得开心
- I really appreciate it. - Have fun.
靠
Fuck.
-阿迪 -我看了你的表演
- Artie-- - I saw the set.
混♥蛋♥ 别来烦我 我是认真的
Motherfucker, don't fuck with me right now. I'm serious!
我现在没法接受 好吗
I can't fucking take this right now, okay?
你显然很郁闷 我们去发泄一下吧
Okay, you're clearly upset. Let's work through this.
她怎么说
So what'd she say?
她说我的表演没有打动她
She said I don't do anything for her.
那孩子只表演过五场吧
The kid's done it, like, five times!
这挺恼火的 但是想开点吧
It's aggravating, but just get over it.
他插队了 好吗
He fucking jumped the line, okay?
我一直在努力 该轮到我的
I've been grinding it out, it was my turn!
他不能这样越过我
He can't just swoop around me!
这行就是如此
This is the game.
你得越过这座山
You gotta get over this mountain,
特别是在纽约 这很重要
and especially in New York City, it's important.
选角导演觉得你不行 我很遗憾
I mean, look, the booker thinks you're a hack, I'm sorry.
你为我担♥保♥了的
You vouched for me!
众所周知 我做过很多糟糕的决定
I've been known to make a lot of bad decisions.
-瞧这护目镜 -阿迪 我以为我是在帮他
- Look at these goggles. - Artie, I thought I was helping him,
结果他根本不需要我
he didn't need me at all.
这就是人生 你找错了指导对象
Welcome to life, man. You picked the wrong kid to mentor, dude.
你应该指导一个烂人
You mentor somebody who stinks,
你让他睡在沙发上
and you let him sleep on the couch.
-谢谢 这挺有帮助 -可以这么说吧
- Thanks. That's-- that's nice. - Is that all right?
我知道这都是鬼扯 但我真的很遗憾
Ah, I know it's bullshit, but, honestly, I'm sorry buddy.
人生有起有伏 看看我吧
There's ups and downs. And look at me.
还有什么能比我更好地证明会时来运转呢
Is there any more proof that things can get better?
剧集 | 崩溃人生(2017) | 导航列表