剧集 | 崩溃人生(2017) | 导航列表
我女朋友她是
I have a girlfriend who is...
很高兴见到你
Okay. Good to see you.
好尴尬 对不起
That was weird, sorry.
我回来了 我回来了
I'm, uh, I'm back. I'm back.
-大活人啊 -嗯
- In the flesh. - Yeah.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
你怎么样
How are you?
我在波士顿俱乐部 所以
Well, I'm at the Boston, so...
不算太差 我今早在马里兰
It's not so bad. I was in Maryland this morning.
他们没用薯条来付你工钱吧
I bet they didn't pay you in fries.
我
I'm, uh--
我的暑期大学演出结束了
Yeah, I'm done with colleges for the summer.
我很激动能回到纽约表演
I'm excited to get back into the New York scene, you know?
我很紧张 但我也很激动
I'm nervous, but, I mean, I'm excited, too, I think.
皮特
Pete, uh,
我不是故意打击你 但是
I'm not trying to be callous, but...
我不在乎
I don't care.
大家好啊
Hey, what's up, everybody?
鼓鼓掌好吗
Clap your hands, right?
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry...
关于所有的事
about, I-- the whole thing, I mean...
太糟糕了
it was shitty.
我没想着演出后
I didn't mean to break up with you
在街角和你分手的
on a street corner, after a show.
好吧
Okay.
我真的很抱歉
I really am sorry.
当时我也感觉到了
I kind of felt it that time.
恭喜你做回人了
Congrats on being a human being.
谢谢你
Hey, thanks.
这是怎么回事 这是什么
What's happening here? What is this?
这件夹克是怎么回事
What the fuck is that jacket?
我在尝试些新玩意
I'm trying something new.
智多星的
It's G-Star.
你确定要穿这个吗
Are you sure you should be wearing that?
你既不是同志也不是明星
You're neither a G nor a star.
是这吗
Is this it?
-是这 -好的
- This is it. - Okay.
很刺♥激♥ 对吧
Crazy, right?
这是我 凯文
This is my-- Uh, Kev!
-你好啊 -你好啊 兄弟
- What's up? - What's up, man?
这是杰布克
This is, uh, this is Jaboukie.
杰布克 这是凯文 我的经纪人
Jaboukie, this is Kevin, my manager.
-你好啊 -你好啊
- Hey, what's up? - What's up?
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
你想先进去吗 我待会去找你
You want to head in? I'll meet you down there?
-好 那就... -白色那个
- Yeah, just, uh-- - Yeah, the white one.
-你好啊 兄弟 -你怎么样
- What's up, man? - How you doing?
我很好 多谢你来这里
I feel great. Thanks for being here.
-你准备好了吗 -是的
- You ready? - Yeah.
你准备好演出什么了吗
Do you have your set list?
当然
Yeah.
你确定准备好了吗
You sure you're ready?
-是的 -那就好
- Yeah. - Good,
因为如果你搞砸 那你就没戏了
because if you fuck this up, the door closes.
-好的 我先去... -好 玩得开心
- Yeah, I'm gonna-- - Yeah, have fun.
-玩得开心 -好
- I want you to have fun. - Okay.
什么情况
What's going on?
我刚演完
Just did a spot.
在这里吗
Here?
-没错 -天啊
- Yes. - Holy shit!
-是的 -我都不知道你通过了
- Yeah! - I didn't know you were passed.
其实...
I mean...
我差不多两周才演一场
I do, like, one spot every, like, two weeks or something.
天啊 我... 我来试演
That's crazy. I, uh... it's my audition.
-我今晚试演 -棒
- I'm auditioning tonight. - Cool.
如果你能留下我会很开心的
Yeah, I would love it if you could, uh, stay.
好 我留下看看
Yeah, I'll try to stick around and watch.
-太好了 -好
- I mean, great! - Yeah!
-我很高兴 -那就玩得开心
- I would love that! - All right, well have fun!
-好的 -好好
- Yes! - Yeah, yeah!
-再见 -再见
- Right. Bye-bye. - Okay, see you later.
-皮特 你怎么样 -皮特
- Peter! How are you, brother? - Pete!
天啊 你们两个都来了
Oh my gosh, you both made it!
-是啊 -我好高兴
- Yeah. - I'm so glad.
能见到你们真好
It's so good to see you.
我们去图伦玩了两周刚回来
We just got back from two weeks in Tulum.
-图伦吗 -真的特别棒
- Tulum? - It was magical.
-图伦 -是的
- Tulum? - Yeah.
是的 我们和小海龟一起游泳
Yeah. We swam with baby tortugas.
-天啊 -皮特
- Oh God. - Peter,
这让我们发展到了下个阶段
it took us to the next level, man.
-不再给我们的关系贴标签 -是的
- Without putting any labels on it. - Yeah.
你们两个现在算是在一起了吗
So you-- you guys are, like, together now?
-这个... -是的
- Oh, I mean... - We are.
是的
We just are.
你们还在和其他人交往吗
But are... are you dating other people?
-我没有 -我也没有
- No, I'm not. - No, me too.
所以你们... 太棒了 你们在一起了
So you guys are-- that's great-- you're together!
这是你的看法
That's how you see it.
皮特 不要以你自己揣度我们
Peter, don't put us in one of your boxes.
-不过你看起来不错 -没错 你激动吗
- But you look good! - Yeah, are you excited?
-是的 -好
- I am, yeah. - Okay.
感觉自己一直在为马拉松准备
I feel like I've been training for a marathon, so...
并不是说我跑过马拉松 不过你们懂的
Not that I've ever run a marathon, but, you know--
我确实懂 我跑过马拉松
Yeah, I do know. I have run a marathon.
不是真的马拉松 就是跑了42公里
Well, not a marathon, 26 miles.
只是因为 我面前那条路就是那么长
Just because-- that's the road that was in front of me.
-你会表现很棒的 -阿迪
- You're gonna do great. - Artie!
我看到一个我很想见的人
I just saw somebody that I'm very excited to see.
-我过去... 谢谢你们能来 -好
- I'm gonna-- Thank you for coming. - Cool.
-待会见 -好
- I'll see you after. - Yeah.
阿迪
Artie!
-最近怎么样 -兄弟 真高兴见到你
- What's up, man? - Hey, buddy, good to see you.
天啊 瞧瞧你
Jeez, look at you!
很高兴见到你们 真开心
Hey, it's good to see you guys! This is fun!
皮特 你穿的是迷彩夹克吗
Yeah, Pete, is that a camouflage jacket?
是的 智多星夹克
Yeah, it's G-Star.
怎么 参加《纸杯蛋糕大战》了吗
What, were you in the Cupcake Wars?
-多谢你的牺牲 -埃斯蒂 我是皮特
- Thank you for your sacrifice. - Estee, I'm-- I'm Pete.
-谁 -皮特·福尔摩斯
- Who? - Pete Holmes.
-我将参加你的试演 -皮特·福尔摩斯
- I'm auditioning for you. - Pete Holmes,
我跟你说的那个人
the guy I was telling you about.
那个大高个白小哥 有趣的孩子
The tall drink of milk. Funny kid.
-阿迪为我担♥保♥ -没错
- Artie vouched for me. - I did.
-你在埃伦之后上场 -好的
- You're going on after Elon. - Okay.
一共五分钟 四分钟时点睛收尾 别超过了
Five minutes, light at four. Don't go over.
-包您满意 -就像做♥爱♥
- I aim to please. - Just like sex.
真的很高兴见到你们
Yeah, yeah. It's really great to meet you.
谢谢你 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you, thank you.
-皮特 我们知道了 -再次感谢
- All right, Pete. We got it. - Thank you again.
-走吧 -好
- Take a walk. - All right.
-再见 -再见 皮特
- Okay, see you. - See ya later, Pete.
我有次中风了 我中风了
I had a stroke, man. I had a stroke.
这不好笑 别笑这个
No, that's not funny. Don't laugh at that shit.
谁在笑
Who's fucking laughing?
在纽约中风时我学到一件事
And one thing I learned about having a stroke and being in New York:
没人关心你中风了
Nobody gives a fuck about your stroke,
这是肯定的
that's for sure.
你在路上走 人们会说"给我闪开
You walk down the street, they, "Get the fuck out the way!"
剧集 | 崩溃人生(2017) | 导航列表