剧集 | 崩溃人生(2017) | 导航列表
It's not working for you.
好了皮特 在我把钥匙交给你之前
Okay, Pete. I'm just going to do
要对这辆车做一个简单的评估
a quick assessment of the vehicle before I give you the keys.
我强烈建议你购买♥♥一份第二方保险
I would highly recommend getting second-party insurance
以应对发生的车祸
in the event that you have an incident with another vehicle.
-怎么样 -好的
- So...? - Yeah.
你说了算
Whatever you recommend.
您好 请问一下
Excuse me? Excuse me.
我有点迷路了
Hi. Um, I'm a little turned around.
我在找圆盘
I'm looking for, uh... Bundt?
圆盘自助餐厅
Bundt Cafeteria?
就在小山坡上 向左转
It's up the hill, to the left.
谢谢
Thanks.
我在和蒸菜作斗争
I'm competing with steamed vegetables.
为大家献上有趣的玩笑 还有花椰菜
Serving up hot and fresh jokes, uh, and also broccoli.
今天餐厅里也有花椰菜
There's also broccoli here today.
这就有点奇怪了 我没有孩子
It's kind of weird, I-- I don't have any kids,
但我是不是看起来就像有孩子一样
but doesn't it kind of feel like I do?
我是不是看起来
Like, don't I kind of feel
已经很像一个蠢爸爸了
already like a dorky... like a dorky dad?
就像做烧烤时有趣的爸爸
Just like a fun dad at a barbecue?
就像... 接饮料
Just like... Fresca.
我会把饮料扔给孩子们
Throwing Frescas to children.
我有点害怕 你们都比我年轻
I'm kind of intimidated. You guys are younger than me,
但是你们有 你们有些人还有胡子呢
but you have-- some of you have beards.
我就长不出来胡子
I can't-- I can't grow a beard.
我好几周都没刮胡子了
I haven't shaved in weeks.
真的 就是这样
That's real. This is-- This is what happens.
什么都没有
Nothing.
这其实也不是个问题
Which isn't really a problem,
除非 有时候我会想
unless, sometimes I think,
如果我流落荒岛该怎么办
what happens if I'm stranded on a desert island,
如果我必须在荒岛上待上六年
and I have to live there for, like, six years--
已经一个小时了 你可以随时结束
It's been an hour, you can stop whenever.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
我还是再说一会吧
Uh, I'll do a little bit more.
可以吧
If, uh, if that's okay.
如果我要在荒岛上待上六年时间
You know, if if I'm on a deserted island for six years,
救援直升机到来的时候 我依然
the rescue chopper's gonna come, I'm gonna come out
是张娃娃脸 裹着遮羞布
baby-faced, loincloth.
就像十五分钟之前刚来岛上一样
I look like a guy who's been there 15 minutes.
已经等不及要裹遮羞布了
Just couldn't wait to wear a loincloth.
来救我啊
Rescue me!
剧集 | 崩溃人生(2017) | 导航列表