剧集 | 崩溃人生(2017) | 导航列表
So, we're gonna go. Come on.
这也是计划之中的吗 嗑药完了落下东西
Is this part of the plan? Get high and leave our shit?
请保持通道畅通
Keep that path clear!
等等 靠
Hold it, hold it. Shit!
怎么回事
What's goin' on?
不知道 疑似有炸♥弹♥
I don't know. Bomb scare.
什么
What?
-皮特 我的高压锅 -什么
- Peter, my pressure cooker, man! - What?
-你在逗我吧 -没有啊
- Are you fuckin' kid-- You kiddin' me? - No.
警♥察♥觉得那是炸♥弹♥
They think it's a fuckin' bomb!
-我知道 -你怎么能把高压锅
- Yeah. - You can't leave a pressure cooker
放行李袋里然后了落在公园呢
in a duffel bag and leave it in the park!
-我又不是故意的 -你也没做坏事
- I didn't mean to! - Okay. You didn't do anything wrong.
我们也没做坏事 我去找个警♥察♥
We didn't do anything wrong, I'll just...I'll grab a cop.
解释一下
I'll explain what happened.
我要把戒指拿回来 必须得拿回来
I'll get my ring. I got to get my ring.
不不不 别管戒指了 别管了
No, no, no, leave the ring. Don't worry about the ring, man.
都是过去的事了 忘了它吧
It's in the past, forget the ring.
-我就解释一下 -别别别
- I'll just explain-- - No, no, no!
-你啥也没做啊 -我做了
- Hey, you didn't do anything! - I did do something.
那包里有迷幻药 皮特
I have LSD in that bag, Peter. I have some LSD in that bag.
至少要被判五年呢
It carries like a mandatory minimum of five years.
是里根 不是我
It's Reagan, man. It's not me.
-你♥他♥妈♥在开玩笑吧 -没有
- Are you fucking kidding me? - No, I'm not.
整个魔幻之旅 你一直带着毒品
This whole magical journey you had fuckin' narcotics on you?
是玩飞盘的女生给我的 她们是加拿大人
The Frisbee girls gave it to me because they're Canadian
要离开美国了 就当礼物送我了
and they were leaving town and they-- It was a gift.
我哪知道
I don't know.
-去你♥妈♥的♥ -皮特
- Okay. Fuck you! - Peter!
-放开我 -皮特等等
- Get the fuck off! - Wait! Peter!
-放开 -等等
- Get the... - Hold on, man!
混♥蛋♥
Fuckin' dick!
抱歉 皮特
Sorry. Pete...
皮特 你头撞石头上了
Peter, that rock hit you!
等等 等等
Hold it! Hold it!
小心爆破
Fire in the hole!
哥们
Hey, man.
你知道你学到了什么吗 皮特
You know what you're learning, Peter?
非常多的力量
Strength, tons of it.
你今天很棒 哥们
You did a great job today, man,
讨论对与错
negotiating what's right versus what's wrong.
我真为你骄傲
I'm really proud of you.
虽然因果报应
Karmically, it might not work out
让你这世无法领悟 但谁知道呢
in this lifetime, but who knows?
百年之后 百世之后
In a hundred years, in a hundred lifetimes,
你说不定就转世成一条狗 然后别人给你个骨头
you could be a dog and someone gives you a bone.
请问我们能走了吗
Can we go, please?
你终于学会释放自我了
You're finally learning to surf.
我没有
No. No, I'm not!
是你逼我的 我没想这样
You forced me to surf, and I didn't wanna do any of this!
为什么发生在我身上的破事
How-- Why is it that when bad things happen to me,
都是只有你能理解的迷之计划呢
it's all part of some magical plan that only you understand?
要是你遇到这些破事呢
What about when shit happens to you?
那我会为咱俩冥想
Um, I... I'll meditate on that for us both.
能把窗户关上吗
Can you roll up the window?
剧集 | 崩溃人生(2017) | 导航列表