剧集 | 崩溃人生(2017) | 导航列表
Hey, I don't run to spots.
-快来 -不
- Come on, man! - No!
谢谢大家
Thank you!
大家把掌声献给杰西卡·科森
Let's hear it for Jessica Kirson, everybody!
好了 表演还没有结束
Um... all right, we have, uh, we more show.
大家觉得开心吗
You guys feeling good?
阿迪 他...已经在这了
Uh, Artie is, uh, he's-- he's in the building,
他刚刚跟我说...很快就会到
I've been told-- I-- I believe he's very close,
下面还有位演员 你们一定会喜欢他的
but we have another-- a pop-in-er, you guys excited...
表演
to see...
让我们掌声欢迎
Let's start clapping right now, uh,
这个朋友 格里尔·巴尔内斯
for a friend of the show, it's Greer Barnes, everybody.
格里尔·巴尔内斯
It's Greer Barnes!
如果我是一个白人女性 我会抢劫黑人
If I was a white woman, I would rob black dudes.
我会朝黑人走过去 然后说
I'd walk up to black dudes and be, like,
我叫萨拉 把你的钱包给我
"Hi, my name is Sarah, give me your wallet."
萨拉 那是我奶奶的名字
"Sarah? That's my grandmama name."
给我钱包 不然我要尖叫了
"Give me your wallet or I'm gonna scream."
给你 萨拉
Here, Sarah."
拜托了 这是场义演
Please, it's-- it's a benefit.
你想让我来为义演做结尾 这就意味着
You want me to close a benefit, which means,
我得做得很好 也意味着我得努力尝试
I gotta do well, which means... I gotta try.
我只是想找个人来做结尾
I-- I-- I just need somebody to close.
拜托 我一直在忙活着 我需要20分钟
Please, I-- I've been running back and forth, I need 20 minutes--
好的 我会去的
Yeah, I'll do it.
真的吗
Really?
当然 我又不是个混♥蛋♥
What am I, a dick? Of course.
天啊 你真的帮了我大忙
Oh my God. You're really helping me out.
好了 好了
Yeah, all right, all right.
放松点 你满头大汗像刚告了密似的
Relax... you're sweatin' like an informant.
我们...可以走了吗
Can-- Can we go?
等我把这个吃完
Yeah, let me just finish this.
已经 已经没有
I don't-- I don't have
"等我把这个吃完"的时间了
"Lemme just finish this" Kinda time.
我有两个孩子 一个14一个16
I got two kids, 14 and 16 years old.
我们有时会在晚饭后坐在一起
We sit around after dinner sometimes.
玩一个叫做"咱们一起怼爸爸"的游戏
We play this game called, "Hey, Let's All Take a Shit on Dad."
咱们一起聊聊爸爸这个呆子吧
Let's all talk about what a nerd Dad is.
"爸 你太囧了"
"Oh, Dad, you're so out of it."
"爸 你不懂" "爸 你不会"
"Dad, you don't get it." "Dad you don't know how to dial--"
我就想"你们又不了解我 小王八蛋"
It's like, "Hey! You don't know me, motherfucker!"
你们不知道我以前什么样
You don't know who I was.
我以前也很酷
I used to be very cool.
你们知道我什么时候就不酷了吗
You know when I stopped being cool?
你们两个小混♥蛋♥出生的时候
When you two assholes were born.
在那之前 特别酷 酷到
Before that, very cool. Way cooler
你们永远也比不上
than you will ever be.
知道为什么你们不会像我一样酷吗
You know why you won't be as cool as I was?
因为你们的父亲没有滥用暴♥力♥
'Cause you're not being raised by an abusive,
酗酒成性 这就是原因
alcoholic parent, that's why.
以后怎样还不一定呢
And that can change.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
你们太棒了 谢谢
You guys were great! Thanks a lot!
格雷格·菲茨西蒙斯 各位
Greg Fitzsimmons, everybody,
格雷格·菲茨西蒙斯
Greg Fitzsimmons!
太精彩了
Wasn't that great?
再来鼓鼓掌吧 真是一场精彩的表演
And how about a round of applause, that was a great show.
是不是很精彩
Wasn't that a great show?
很遗憾 阿迪没能到现场
Uh... unfortunately, Artie did not make it, um...
但是我觉得
But I do think...
但是 你们的 你们不知道
Um, but, but, but, um... your-- you didn't know this,
你们的票 所有的票钱
your-- your ticket actually-- all of your ticket, um, money
都将用于善行 帮助韦恩·费德曼
went to a wonderful cause, um, Wayne Federman.
他 霍奇金病 霍奇金病
And he, uh-- Hodgkins. Hodgkins, and, um, you know,
你们的钱会帮助他
so your money is gonna help
解决一部分医疗费用
pay some of his medical bills.
无所谓 我们要阿迪
Who cares? We want Artie!
再说一次 没时间了 后面还有表演
Again, we've run out of time, there's another show...
我 我很抱歉 阿迪不在
So I-- I-- I apologize, Artie is not here,
但谢谢你们帮助韦恩
but thank you for helping Wayne.
去他妈的韦恩·费德曼
Fuck Wayne Federman!
韦恩·费德曼得了霍奇金病
Wayne Federman... has Hodgkins.
抱歉 非常抱歉
Sorry, um... sorry about this.
我♥操♥
What the fuck?
阿迪
Artie...
怎么了
Hey, what's going on?
怎么了 你去哪儿了
What's going on? Where were you?
你 你 你错过了演出
You-- you m-- you missed the show.
对不起 我刚才有事
You know what, man? I'm sorry, I had some stuff going on, okay?
我 我有事要做 抱歉 对不起
I-- I had to do some things, I apologize, all right? I'm sorry.
有事 真的吗 有事要做
Some stuff, really? Some stuff going on?
什么事
What was going on?
我不知道 就是有事
You kn-- You know-- I don't know, somethin' was going on.
你别管
You gotta stay out--
别管 你♥他♥妈♥别管我的事
get out-- get outta my ass about this, all right?
我跑来跑去地找人替你上场
I've been running back and forth to get people to cover for you.
我的心都碎了
Oh, I'm all broken up about that.
说实 说实话吧
Hones-- you know, I'm gonna be honest about this.
我猜我就是个混♥蛋♥
I guess I'm a piece o'shit. All right?
你 你搞了韦恩
You-- you just fucked Wayne,
搞了我 搞砸了演出
you just fucked me, you fucked the show...
我受够了
You know what? Okay, I'm done with this.
我就是个混♥蛋♥ 不要再争了
I'm a piece o'shit. Let's just leave it at that.
-我去搞货了 出去买♥♥毒品 -什么
- I was out scoring. I was out tryin' to buy drugs, okay? - What?
我刚才就是去干这个
Yeah, that's what I was doin', all right?
不是说要有好转吗
What h-- What happened to turning it around?
我们要让情况好转
We're turning things around?
你♥他♥妈♥简直不可理喻
You are un-fucking- believable, man.
你太 你是傻是天真 还是真的无知
You are s-- are you stupid or naive? Or just ignorant?
我都不知道你♥他♥妈♥是从哪儿来的 好转
I don't know where the fuck you came from. Turning it around?
你知道自己在和谁说话吗 我吸海♥洛♥因♥成瘾
Do you see who's talking to you, man? I'm a heroin addict.
我满口胡话 我就是这样的人
I bullshit people, that's what I do.
我不会有好转的 永远不会
I'm not gonna turn it around, ever.
我以为我们在向正确的方向努力
I thought we were moving in the right direction.
不 不是说 要向
What-- what happened-- to moving--?
向正确的方向努力
Moving in the right direction?
我以为情况已经有所改善了
Yes, I thought we were making some changes?
那天晚上你和我在一起吗
Were you with me the other night
我因为戒毒满身大汗
when I was sweating from withdrawals
凌晨四点去买♥♥毒品
and I go cop at four a.m.?
那天晚上你和我在一起吗
Were you with me that night?
那天你和我一起在向正确的方向努力吗
Were you movin' in the right direction with me that night?
没有 所以我该怎么活
No, you weren't. So I had to go do
怎么活 你管好自己就好
what I have to do. And you do whatever you do.
我知道你在努力 我相信你
Artie, I know you're struggling. I believe in you.
努力 努力不是重点
Um, struggling-- struggling aint' the word, man.
努力不是重点 这是生理问题
Struggling ain't the word. This is a physical thing,
不只是心理问题
it's not just, uh, an emotional thing,
戒掉海♥洛♥因♥是生理问题
it's physical, getting off heroin.
-我知道 -是生理 如果可以回去
- I know. - It's physical-- if I could go back,
说真的 真希望我能回到
honestly, I wish I could go back,
年轻的阿迪第一次吸海♥洛♥因♥的时候
when a--a younger Artie did heroin for the first time
当时在路上一个旅馆房♥间里
in a fucking hotel room on the-- on the road.
希望我能把那家伙扭倒
And I wish I could tackle that guy.
我真的希望能把他扭倒 阻止他
I-- literally, I wish I could tackle him, and stop him
吸毒 但是都完了
from doing it. But... it's over.
一切都完了
It's just over.
你还有机会
Look, you have an opportunity, okay?
你的生命是别人给的
You've been handed this life.
难道你不欠那些爱你的人吗
Don't you owe it to the people that... love you?
-天啊 你 -你不欠你 你妈
剧集 | 崩溃人生(2017) | 导航列表