剧集 | 崩溃人生(2017) | 导航列表
感觉被人夸奖了
That's, like, such a compliment.
学你很简单
You're easy.
就像有人踩到猫了一样
Just like someone stepped on a cat.
没事 慢慢就喜欢上了
It's okay. I'm an acquired taste.
挺好的
That's pretty good.
好了 好了
"All right, all right, all right.
-好了 -这是麦康纳
- All right." - Is that McConaughey?
-是的 -挺好的
- Yeah. - That's good.
好了 我是马修·麦康纳
All right, I'm Matthew McConaughey.
我是马修·麦康纳 我得去找我的冲浪板
"I'm Matthew McConaughey. Gotta find my surfboard."
皮特 你约到圣十字学院了
Pete, you got Holy Cross.
-是吗 -恭喜
- I did? - Congrats.
恭喜
Congrats.
-谢谢 -太棒了 恭喜
- Thanks. - That's awesome. Congrats.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们回头再说
Let's, uh, we can... We'll catch up,we'll catch up later.
好
All right.
法律说你不可触碰
"The law says you cannot touch..."
但我看到很多犯法者
"...but I think I see a lot of lawbreakers out there.
你约到东加州大学了
我在达拉斯开了个买♥♥家俱乐部
I'm starting a buyer's club in Dallas."
-好消息 -嗯
- Good news? - Yeah, you know...
是的
It was a good, yeah.
-挺好的 -我是真正的侦探
- That's good. - "I'm a true detective..."
-嗯 -真棒
- Yeah. - That's awesome.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了 好了
"All right, all right, all right.
我得通过这个虫洞
"I gotta get through this wormhole
去见我女儿 用书给她传递个消息
"To meet my daughter and send her a message through books."
消息 我要用书给她传递个消息
"Message, I need to send her a message through books."
我开林肯
"I drive a Lincoln."
-我超爱林肯 -达拉斯买♥♥家
- "I love a Lincoln." - "Dallas Buyers."
大家都叫我污泥
"People 'round here call me Mud."
剧集 | 崩溃人生(2017) | 导航列表