剧集 | 崩溃人生(2017) | 导航列表
Of course-- I feel like I got it.
真的为你感到高兴
The way that I feel how good it is that you got it.
谢谢
Thank you.
恭喜 实至名归
Congrats, man. You deserve it.
-谢谢 -听得出来你是真心的
- Thank you. - I think you mean it.
真的
I do.
就是感觉太怪了
It's just so weird, man.
是吗 也没有很怪吧 肯定没有
Is it? It's not that weird. It's definitely not.
我们在这不就是冲着这个
I mean, it's kind of what we're here to do.
-这是我们的目标 -嗯
- It's what we're doing. - Okay.
你告诉你♥爸♥妈了吗
Did you tell your parents?
这是个喜讯 对吗
I mean, that's a happy call to make, right?
打了 但我爸说
Yeah, actually, my dad said,
"我要从这个我待了十年的地方
"Hey, I'm going to come back from wherever I've been
回老家了 我们每周五都可以去钓鱼了"
for the last 10 years, and we'll start fishing every Friday."
经典波特
Classic Porter!
你确定自己准备好了吗
You know, you sure you're ready?
当然 当然 必须的
Oh, yeah. Yeah, definitely.
我准备好了
I'm sure I'm ready.
要是我没准备好 惠特妮也不会选我
I'm mean, Whitney wouldn't have booked me if I wasn't ready.
-对 -真好 酷
- Yeah. - All right. Cool.
我说不好
Um, I don't know...
我只是说
I'm just saying, I mean,
这一切发展得这么突然不太好
you don't want to jump in this, this too soon.
我明白是怎么回事了 你们嫉妒我
I see what's fucking happening here. You're jealous.
没有 没有
No. No.
-你们嫉妒我 -我们不是嫉妒
- You're jealous of me! - We're not jealous.
我就知道你们会这样
I knew this shit was going to happen,
但我没想到你们这么快就露出真面目了
but I didn't know it was going to happen this fast.
瞧瞧 你们连假装为我高兴一秒
Look at this. You can't even pretend to be happy for me
-也做不到 -我们可以装
- for a second. - We can pretend.
不不不 我不能接受这种负能量
No, no, no! I can't take this negativity!
你们别来参加录音了 一个人都别来
None of you are coming to the taping! None of you!
-除了皮特 -什么
- Except for Pete. - What?
因为皮特是个好人 我相信他
Because Pete is a good guy, and I trust him,
我知道他是真心实意地为我高兴
and I know that he is actually truly happy for me.
-是吗 -是吗
- He is? - Are you?
我 这个
I... you know.
我很荣幸去参加 听起来很激动人心
I would be honored to come. That sounds exciting.
-很好吃 -是的
- These are good. - Yeah.
好的地方在于 因为如果你从一辆
Which is good, 'cause if you get food
快餐车买♥♥到了不好吃的食物
from a food truck that isn't good,
而你想上前抱怨 餐车却在三条街外
if you go up to complain, they're like three blocks away.
自从这些笑话不关我事后变得好笑多了
Your jokes are funnier now that they're not my problem.
这句话 挺好笑的
That's... that's funny.
不得不说 我有点诧异
I gotta say, uh, this is a little surprising for me, you know.
上次我见你 你在接受洗礼
Last time I saw you, you were in a baptismal.
是啊 虽然事情和我想的很有出入 但是
Yeah, it didn't really go how I thought it would, but...
我开始看心理医生了
I started seeing a therapist.
挺好的
That's great.
我觉得这 挺正常的
I think that's, uh... you know, that's normal.
这没有什么不好意思的
That's, you know, nothing to be ashamed of.
我知道
I know that.
我没那个意思
I didn't mean it like--
我从没找到合适的方式表达我的愤怒
I never figured out a healthy way to express my anger.
我觉得你也没有
I feel like you never did either.
大家总是会觉得 因为我是个乐观的人
People always think, just because I'm like a cheery person,
我就 没有什么秘密
that, like, I'm not-- like, I'm hiding something.
或许 我只是比较开心 我是个轻松的人
Maybe I'm just, like, I am just happy, like, I'm a light person.
-是吗 -是的 当然是的
- Really? - Yes, you know-- Yes!
就像约翰·丹佛[著名乡村歌♥手]一样
Like a John Denver.
我的咨♥询♥师认为当地铁经过时
My therapist thinks it's a good idea
朝它大吼是个不错的选择
to scream at the subway as it goes by.
你不能对车厢大吼 那太疯狂了
You can't yell at the train, that's crazy.
我已经这么做了
I've been doing it.
你吗
You?
你站在地铁站台大吼 而且还有...
You go onto the subway platform and scream and--
-对 -很多陌生人 真的吗
- Yeah. - Strangers? Really?
他们不在乎 那下面常发生
They don't care. There's so much insane stuff
各种疯狂的事 这没什么
happening down there, it doesn't matter.
那是怎么...
So, what, uh...
利夫有天打电♥话♥给你吗
Leif just call you one day?
怎么回事
I mean, how does that happen?
其实是我打给他的
I called him, actually.
我没有很多朋友可以谈心 自然而然
It's not like I have a million friends I can talk to, so.
-加尔林一家呢 -我跟他们本来就不熟
- What about the Gellings? - They're never around.
-多尔蒂一家 -不 他们没再联♥系♥过我
- The Doughertys? - No, they stopped calling me.
卡利斯一家
The Kallitsis?
我离婚后和他们全失联了 皮特
I lost 'em all in the divorce, Pete.
我离婚后也和他们失联了
But I lost 'em in the divorce.
我还以为他们会和你保持联♥系♥
I assumed they were hanging out with you.
-什么 -没有 他们和我们俩都没联♥系♥
- What? - No. They're not hanging out with either of us?
我以为你一直都和米歇尔有联络
I assumed you were hanging out with Michelle this whole time!
不 我没和米歇尔联♥系♥
No, I don't hang out with Michelle.
-我的天 -怎么回事 什么
- Oh my God! - What is that? What?
我的天 我的天
Oh my God! Oh my God.
我♥操♥
Holy shit!
过来 过来
Come on! Come on!
过来这里 快进去
Come on in here! Get in here!
我的天 我们淋得好湿
Oh my God. We just got so wet.
突然就下起雨了
It came out of nowhere.
-那是暖风吗 -是的
- Is that warm? - Yeah.
我感觉自己像只下水道老鼠
Ugh. I feel like a sewer rat.
太疯狂了 这太疯狂了
It's crazy. That was crazy.
但我很高兴我们这么做了
I'm glad we did this, though.
是啊 我也是
Yeah. Me too.
虽然我更想暖和地窝在家
Although, I'd rather be warm,
看《鲁保罗变装皇后秀》
at home, watching RuPaul's Drag Race.
那听上去很棒
That sounds amazing.
-是吗 -我们能一起吗
- Yeah? - Can we?
好啊 如果你想的话
Yeah, if you want to.
我希望你们这些贱♥人♥准备好了
Well, well, well, I hope you bitches are ready.
妈的
Oh, shit.
我的天 我超迷比安卡·德里奥
Oh my God, I'm obsessed with Bianca Del Rio.
她很婊 但我们就喜欢她这点
She's-- she's a bitch, but that's-- that's what we like.
-要薄薄荷糕吗 -还是冰的
- Thin mint? - Ooh, frozen?
对 冰的
Yeah, frozen.
-不错 -刚从冰箱里拿出来 冰冰的
- Good. - Straight from the freeze, Mageeze.
-挺好 -很棒
- Nice. - It's so good.
什么
What?
妈的
Shit.
怎么了
What?
断电了 我连门都打不开
The power went out. I can't even open the door.
对了对了
Yes. Yes.
就是它
Yes.
卡尔斯巴德洞穴
Carlsbad Caverns.
你是不是该庆幸我没卖♥♥了它
Aren't you glad I didn't sell this?
超庆幸
I'm thrilled.
感觉不算太糟
This isn't so bad.
-好像古代一样 -是啊
- It's like olden times. - Yeah.
我们应该讨论一下我们十二岁的女儿
We should talk about which, uh, which townsboy
该嫁给村里哪个男孩
our 12-year-old daughter shall marry.
黄油的价格
The price of butter.
好安静
It's so quiet.
你似乎能听见城市里的所有声音
You can just, like, hear all the sounds of the city.
-是啊 -难以置信
- Yeah. - It's crazy.
看看我们 我很骄傲 为我们骄傲
Look at us, I'm proud. I'm proud of us.
-是啊 -对吧
- Yeah. - Right?
对 挺不错的
Yeah, it's good.
皮特 皮特 你在干什么
Pete, Pete! What are you doing?
你什么意思
剧集 | 崩溃人生(2017) | 导航列表