剧集 | 崩溃人生(2017) | 导航列表
That was incredible. You did great.
嗯 为此我得感谢你 老兄
Yeah. Yeah, and I got you to thank for this, man.
我跟你说来着 你不搞笑就因为胡须
See, I told you, you're not funny because of your beard.
不 你说的是我不搞笑 完毕
No. You said that I wasn't funny, period.
所以我来就来了
So, I just went out there,
我来就是为了证明你是个混球
and I just had to prove that you are an asshole.
我做到了 你是个混球
And I did. You're an asshole.
刚才真棒啊
That was so good!
真的真的好棒
So, so, so good!
我怎么跟你说的 我怎么跟你说的
What did I tell you? What did I tell you?
我知道 我知道
I know. I know. I know.
-太棒了 -你怎么跟他说的
- So good! - What did you tell him?
我是他朋友皮特
I'm his friend Pete.
-我是喜剧演员 -好吧
- I'm a comedian. - Okay.
波特 我们帮你拆话筒
Hey, Porter, we gotta de-wire you.
再次感谢
Hey, thank you again.
-天啊 -做得好
- Oh my God. - Great-- great job.
他表现真棒 我就知道
He did so good. I knew it. I knew it.
-非常棒 -天啊 太棒了
- So, so, so, so good. - Oh my God, so good.
真棒
So good.
其实我在波士顿表演 就是你遇见他的地方
I actually work the Boston, where you saw him.
-是啊 -算是我的主场
- Oh, okay. - It's kind of my home club.
你看过我表演吗 或者
Did you see me perform, or--?
很抱歉打扰你
I'm just-- I'm sorry to bug you. Oh...
你有没有...我喜欢听听反馈意见
Did you-- I'd love some feedback.
没有 我好像没见过你
No, I don't think I saw you.
我当时进进出出的 打着电♥话♥
I was in and out, and I-- phone...
演出中你起来过
Oh, you got up during the show?
嗯 就是回去了 你知道我意思
Yeah, I was, like, going back-- You know how it is.
我有没有说"女士 卫生间在那边" 说了吗
Did I go, "Uh, madam, the bathroom's that way." Did I do that?
我得走了
You know, I have to go.
还要去拍照 所以...
Just for the picture thing, so--
耽误你一下 不好意思
While I have you, while I have you, sorry...
你能否... 是什么原因
Can you just-- What was it about him?
是什么让他脱颖而出
What made him stand out?
这个啊 他就是有这个天赋
Well, you know, he's just got this thing,
这么说很烂俗
it's so cliche to say,
但他有这个天赋 有明星气质
but he's just got this, like, star quality.
有的人天生就有 懂吧
Some people are just born with it, you know?
也许能后天培养呢 谁知道呢
Or maybe they get it later, I don't know.
我觉得不是一回事
I don't think so. I don't think that's a thing.
我觉得是与生俱来的
I think it's just an inherent th--
有一次我经纪人跟我说
You know, one time my manager told me
明星是那种大家都想和他成为朋友的人
that stars are people that everyone wants to be friends with.
能明白吗 你就是想围着他们转
Does that make sense? You just want to be around them.
总之 我要...
So, anyway, I am...
我得...反正很高兴认识你
I just...I am...It was so nice to meet you.
回来见
I will see you around.
剧集 | 崩溃人生(2017) | 导航列表