剧集 | 崩溃人生(2017) | 导航列表
Where? Where are you taking me?
皮特 今天就跟着我
Peter, just be with me today.
好吗 我们今天的目标就是没有目标
Okay? The goal is no goal.
和上约翰尼·卡森秀无关
It's not about getting on the Johnny Carson Show.
只不过就是
It's just...
我为什么觉得很嗨
Hey. Hey, why do I feel high?
你给我抹的精油里是不是放了大♥麻♥
Did that oil you put on me, did that have weed in it?
对啊 里面当然有大♥麻♥
Yeah, of course it did.
不然就不是大♥麻♥治疗精油了
Otherwise, it wouldn't be healing weed oil.
是的 但你让我嗨起来了
Yeah, but you-- you got me high.
是你让自己嗨起来了
You got you high.
你让我给你抹的 哥们 不过没事
You let me rub it on you, man, but it's okay.
只是局部使用而已
It's just topical.
大♥麻♥成分并不会渗入你的血管
It's not supposed to soak into your bloodstream,
我不认为会从额头渗入血管
I don't think, through your forehead.
那是不 那似乎是有可能的
That's im-- That's possible.
是有可能的吗
Is that possible?
其实我不知道
I don't know, actually.
我从来没有在没嗨的时候用过
I've never used it without already being high.
-这边走 -你这是去哪
- This way. - Where you goin'?
我不知道 我们就顺着信♥号♥♥灯走 兄弟
I don't know. We're followin' the lights, brother.
如果遇到"禁止通行"指示牌 我们就转弯
When we hit a "Don't walk," We turn.
我们顺着城市的溪流行进 兄弟
We're flowin' down the river of the city, brother.
倾听它的反馈
Listen to its feedback.
那不是反馈 那就是个计时器
That's not feedback, it's on a timer.
好了 皮特 走哪边 兄弟
All right, Peter, which way, brother?
右边 他现在感觉对了
Right? He's feelin' right.
走开 牛逼哄哄的傻♥逼♥ 一副假聪明的样子
Move out. Stuck-up ass, fake brainy-looking...
乔治·克鲁尼
Yo, George Clooney.
来瞧瞧新专辑
New-- New blend.
就听一次
One time.
你们喜欢嘻哈吗
You guys like hip-hop?
-是的 是的 没错 我喜欢嘻哈 -皮特
- Yeah, yeah, yeah... Yeah, I like hip-hop. - Yeah, Peter...
-听听这个 -肯德里克·拉马尔
- Check this shit out. - Uh, Kendrick Lamar?
才不是那黑鬼 他已经发财了
Man, fuck that nigga, he already rich.
这是全新的平民音乐 非常棒
This that new underground shit, that good good.
好大声
It's loud!
不错 这很不错
It's good, this is good. It's...
兄弟 这很酷 谢谢你让我听这个
Cool, man. That's cool, thank you. Thanks for letting me listen.
它归你了 十块钱一张
That's you, boy. That's 10 dollars.
-不 我... -兄弟 帮帮我
- No, I... - Nah, man, help me out, man.
我在街角站了一天一夜
I've been on the corner all day, all night.
都是臭烟味 人影都没有
It's smoky as shit out here, ain't no bitches out here.
还有警♥察♥在找一个黑人的麻烦 特别乱
The police harassin' a nigga, all that shit, man.
很抱歉你经历了这些 但我不想...
I'm sorry about all that. Uh, but I... I don't... I don't want...
好吧 好吧
Okay. Aight.
我懂了 我知道这是怎么回事
Okay, I see. I see what this is.
又一个想占黑人兄弟便宜的白人 对吧
Another white man takin' advantage of another brother, huh?
我... 这无关种族 我只是...
I... No. It's-- it's not a racial thing, I'm just--
在美国一切都和种族有关
Oh, it's always a racial thing in America.
你们那种白人负罪感无处不在
And your white guilt is showin' all over the place.
我没有白人负罪感 哪怕我有权这么做
I don't have white guilt-- I have the right level of white guilt.
但我没有... 你是不是在...
But I'm not, like-- Are you--
抱歉 我感觉你想恐吓我
I'm sorry, I feel like you're trying to scare me.
现在又来"恐吓"那一套了是吗
Oh, now-- Okay, now the scare card comes in, right?
这样真的有点吓人
This is getting a little scary.
-吓人 因为我是黑人吗 -不
- Scary? 'Cause I'm black? - No!
-我看着像带枪了吗 -不是
- Do I look like I got a gun on me? - No.
好了 冷静 让我来 我叫利夫
Okay. Cool. Hi. I'm here now, and my name's Leif.
很高兴认识你
Very nice to meet you.
我很荣幸 你是艺术家
I'm so happy. You're-- you're the artist--
你是名艺术家 这是你的专辑吧
You're an artist, and this is your album?
是的 老兄 它要十美元
Yeah, man, and it's 10 dollars.
它很美好 你的心血和灵魂
It's beautiful, man. This is-- this is your heart and soul,
都在这张专辑上 这是你的艺术品
on this record, right here. This is-- this is your art.
是这样的 这其实是我老板谢尔曼出的
Here's the thing, it's-- it's really my man Sherman's, but I'm--
但最后一首歌♥有我 在背景音里做即兴饶舌
I'm on the last song, in the background, doin' the ad lib,
就像这样 接住它 接住它
like this, take that, take that, whoop-whoop!
好吧 听上去很有意思
Ah, okay. That sounds like fun,
但你为什么不出你自己的专辑
but... why... why aren't you doin' that on your own?
说实话 我帮谢尔曼卖♥♥命很久了
To be honest, I been hustlin' for Sherman so long,
我没时间做自己的事
I ain't had time to do my own thing.
听上去好像
Well, it sounds like
看来真正被压榨的人是你 对吧
you're the one being hustled then, right?
对 这就是我想说的
Right. Right! That's what I be tryin' to say, man.
我有天赋 你懂吗
It's like, I got this gift, right?
我通过音乐和上帝交谈
And it's like, I talk to God through music,
天外之音流通我的身体
and it's like the sounds of nature flow through my body,
我能用自动调音录出白鸽或鸽子的声音
and I can record a dove or a pigeon with Auto-tune
或是最准确的混响
or just the right amount of reverb.
我有属于自己的声音
I got... I got my own sound,
我就是痴迷于牙买♥♥加人那套
like, you know, I fuck with the Jamaican shit
和心跳的律动 那就是我做的事
and the heartbeats, that's-- that's what I do.
你们明白我说的话吗
You see what I'm sayin'?
你和谢尔曼说过这些话吗
Have you shared any of this with Sherman?
没 没说过
Not really, no.
这只是我的建议
This is just my opinion.
我认为你不需要浪费时间
I feel like you don't need to waste your time
和我们俩这种人说话
talkin' to two dopes like us.
你该和谢尔曼谈谈 兄弟
You should talk to Sherman, man.
你该告诉谢尔曼你的感受和你的目标
And you should tell Sherman how you feel and what you wanna make.
你追求你的艺术 勇往直前
And you follow your art, all the way through.
我们就会买♥♥你的专辑
And we will buy that album.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢尔曼
Hey, Sherman!
刚才你太厉害了
That was amazing.
我不擅长处理冲突
I'm not good with conflict.
这世界就这样 老兄
This is what it is, brother.
这世界渴望和谐
This world craves harmony.
这就是我们正在做的事
And that's what we're here to do,
恢复平衡 日复一日
restore that balance, every single day.
我小时候向我妈要热狗吃
When I was a kid, if I asked my mom for hot dogs,
她会给我做四根
she'd make me four.
那是我小时候的份量
That was a serving when I was a child.
我说 妈 我想吃根热狗 她就做半包
I'd say, Mom, I want a hot dog, she'd make half the pack.
你有兄弟吃另外四根吗
Did you have a brother that ate the other four?
我兄弟他... 他会吃两根
I think my brother was-- he had two.
就是"皮特要吃热狗 那就做双倍吧"
It was like, Pete wants hot dogs? Uh, double-- double that.
-她很爱你 -是啊
- She loved you. - Yeah.
就是这样吗
So this is it?
这就是你要做的事 就是你的一天
This is what you do, this is your day?
时间又算什么
What is time, anyway?
不过是宇宙中一颗石头
Is it just the rate at which one rock hurls itself
绕着另一颗石头转的速度
around another rock in space?
如果真是这样
And if so,
人们为什么会觉得在扔石头大赛迟到了
why do people call me late for a rock race?
抱歉
Oops, sorry.
-抱歉 -我靠
- Sorry! - Oh. Shit.
没关系
That's all right.
真是不好意思
Sorry about that.
-我能不能... -当然
- Mind if I...? - Sure.
投得不错 如果你们想玩
Nice throw. If you wanna play,
-非常欢迎你们 -好的 谢谢 就来
- you're more than welcome. - Okay. Thanks, we will.
多棒啊 走吧 这些女孩看起来人很好
How cool is that? Let's go. These girls seem awesome.
对 我们玩飞盘吧 我大学后就没玩过了
Yeah. Let's play Frisbee. I haven't played since college.
对 要不你把戒指留在这吧
Yeah. Uh, why don't you leave the ring here?
-什么 -结婚戒指
- What? - The wedding ring.
这是社交礼仪 你戴着戒指去挺奇怪的
It's liturgical, man, it's a weird symbol.
就是枚戒指 我们直接...
It's... It's just a ring. Let's just...
太沉重了 跟锚似的 皮特 向前看吧
It's too heavy. It's an anchor, Peter. Let it go.
放手重新起航吧
剧集 | 崩溃人生(2017) | 导航列表