剧集 | 崩溃人生(2017) | 导航列表
Ali, that... it meant something to me.
这不是一次随意的 世俗的约炮
It wasn't just some casual, secular sort of hookup.
好了 皮特 但这确实是约炮
Okay. Pete, um, it was a hookup, though.
就是约炮
It was a hookup.
我只是觉得 它对我意义非凡
I just-- I mean-- that-- It meant something to me,
我觉得对你也是一样
and I think it meant something to you. I--
-什么 -我喜欢跟你在一起
- What? - I liked... being with you.
我喜欢在这里醒来 我喜欢
I liked waking up here. I liked--
很好 但是
Yeah, great, but, like, that's...
上完床我们就结束了
that's where we end it, you know?
这非同小可 我把自己交给了你
That was a... That was a big deal. I gave myself to you. I...
好了 你快走吧
Okay. You gotta go.
-好吧 -赶紧走
- Okay. - You gotta go.
-我真的很抱歉 -到时候了
- I-- I-- I'm really sorry. - It's time.
我可以给你买♥♥一张新桌子
I can buy you a new table.
没事的 真的 没事
No, it's fine. Seriously, it's fine.
好吧 再次说一句 抱歉
Okay. I'm so sorry. Again.
好的
Yep. Okay.
我觉得 我爱你
I guess, I love you.
-抱歉 我是条件反射 -够了
- Sorry, that was reflexive. - Okay!
你感觉到了吗
Do you feel that in there?
是的
Yeah-- uh, yeah.
感觉很强烈
That's pretty intense.
-抱歉 我很抱歉 -皮特
- Sorry. I'm sorry. - Peter.
-哥们 -我很抱歉
- Hey, man. - I'm really sorry, man.
我尽快赶到了
I-- I got here as fast as I could.
你闻起来一股酒味 哥们
You smell like rum, brother.
我昨晚喝多了
I'm very hungover.
我想给你一些热苹果汁 但是高压锅坏了
I'd offer you some hot cider, but the pressure cooker busted,
还是突然坏的 因为
right in the middle of that rush, 'cause...
我想可能是因为我在里面做肥皂吧
I think 'cause I tried to make soap in it,
我知道不应该 但是
which shouldn't have done, but...
抱歉 兄弟 我搞砸了
I'm really sorry, man, I-- I fucked up.
没事的 看看你 这是什么
Hey, it's all right. Look at you. What is this?
你不用 没事的
Uh, you don't have to... That's-- that's okay.
-把手放下 -坐一下吧
- Let's put these down. - Have a seat. Sit down.
我不需要按♥摩♥
I don't-- I don't need a massage.
我需要止痛药和健怡可乐
I need Advil and a Diet Coke.
-我知道了 -就
- I get it. - Let's just...
别担心 坐一下
No worries. Just have a seat.
-来 -你在干什么了 别这样
- Here. - What are you...? Come on, man. Ow.
这样
Here.
就是这
There.
我感受到了一点小阻碍
I've just run into a little bit of blockage, man.
天呐 千万别停
Oh my God. Please don't stop.
我不会停的 我只是加点油润滑一下
I'm not stopping. I'm just oiling up, Peter.
天呐
Oh... God.
我要揭开一个全新的皮特
There's a whole new Peter I'm uncovering.
你对我老婆就是这么做的吗
Is this... Is this what you did to my wife?
差不多吧
In a way.
好了 皮特
Oh, there you are, Peter.
我去给你买♥♥点薯条
Let's go get you some fries.
谢谢
Thank you.
你跟别人不一样 皮特
There's something different about you, Peter.
你的脉动很不一样 发生什么事了吗
Your vibrations are... very different. What's up?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是我昨天晚上确实有点感觉
I did kind of get into it last night.
我有点喝多了
I'm a little hungover.
其实我
I actually...
我昨天跟别人上♥床♥了
I had sex last night.
皮特 恭喜啊
Se-- Peter, mazel tov!
真是太棒了 做♥爱♥耶
That's outstanding. Making love is making love.
我们今天可有的聊了
There's more of it now for us today to share.
是的
Yeah.
我有点觉得这不仅仅是一次滚床单 而
I kind of thought maybe it was one thing, and...
实际上就只是一♥夜♥情♥而已
It was just a casual-- It was just casual.
她表达得非常清楚了
She made that... abundantly clear.
哥们 让那些该死的标签见鬼去吧
Hey, man, to hell with the labels.
那不过是能量的传递
There was a transference of energy.
你吹响了号♥角并且得到了回应 我的朋友
Your horn blew and it was heard, my friend.
感觉如何
How was it?
这是我第一次用安全套
It was my first time using a condom.
所以感觉有点奇怪
So that-- it was a little weird.
当然了 没错
Sure. Yeah.
肯定是毫无阻隔的亲密接触更好 但是
Au naturel is preferred, but...
她把那些套子就放在篮子里
She had 'em right there, in a basket.
就像装水果或是钥匙那样随意
Like for fruit or keys.
好多免费的避孕套
Just dozens of free condoms.
仿佛是一间诊所
Like a clinic.
我觉得安全套貌似并不是问题的关键
I... I feel like... the condom isn't the issue.
还有别的什么 怎么了 哥们
There's somethin' else. What's up, man?
我就是没法摆脱那种我做了错事的感觉
I just can't shake the feeling that I did something wrong.
明白吗 就好像我在逃避着什么
Okay? Like I-- I'm getting away with something,
就好像我抢劫了一家银行
like I robbed a bank.
我 我觉得自己有罪
I... I feel like I sinned.
这种感觉本身就很奇怪
Which is weird,
因为我都不知道自己信不信那一套
'cause I don't even know if I believe in that.
我听着感觉是你的思维扩展了
Ooh, sounds to me like you are expanding your mind.
我聊了会天 喝了太多酒
I had a conversation, I had too many drinks,
做了我绝想不到自己会做的事
I did something I never thought I'd do,
我现在觉得自己仿佛变了个人
and now I feel like a different person.
-很好 -不 这一点都不好
- Oh, good. - No! That's not good!
这哪里有一丁点好了
What part of that is good?
我喜欢我以前的样子 我想要成为那样的人
I liked who I was. I wanna be that guy.
你得彻底豁出去才能发掘真我
You need to lose yourself to find out who you are.
那可是很令人兴奋的
That's exciting.
漂浮在无限膨胀的宇宙中的一颗蓝弹子上
It's not exciting to be floating on a blue marble,
一点都不令人感到兴奋 它会飘向何方
in an infinitely expanding universe. Where's it goin'?
膨胀的另一面是什么
What's on the other side of the expanding?
无垠的宇宙
Infinite universe.
-操 -我懂
- Fuck! - I know.
-你不懂 -我懂
- No! - Yes!
皮特 我上大学的时候去过一场派对
Peter, I went to a party when I was in college.
你上过大学
You went to college?
上过很多 哥们
Tons of 'em, man.
我当时所知道的就是派对地点是在塞坎摩尔街
All I knew about it was that it was on Sycamore Street,
一栋红色大门的房♥子里
at a house with a red door.
于是我就去了塞坎摩尔街 找到了一栋房♥子
So I go to Sycamore Street. Find a house.
大门是红色的 我便走了进去
It's got a red door. I walk inside.
确实有场派对 但里面我一个人都不认识
There's a party, and I don't know a single soul in it.
这不是我要去的那场派对 也不是那栋房♥子
It was the wrong party and the wrong house.
就在我准备离开的时候
So just as I'm about to bug out,
派对组织者找到了我 让我冷静一下
the host finds me... calms me down.
他说"你没找错房♥子
He says, "You're not in the wrong house.
你来对地方了"
You're in the right house."
接着他把我介绍给所有人认识
And then he introduces me to everybody.
给我弄了块披萨
Gives me pizza.
我还见了他老爸
I meet his dad.
所以你想表达什么
What's your point?
皮特 你觉得你走进了那扇错误的红色大门
Pete, you feel like you went into the wrong red door.
但实际并非如此
But you didn't.
你找对地方了 兄弟
You went into the perfect door, brother.
没什么好怕的
There's no reason to be scared.
你就放轻松 顺其自然
You just have to relax and acclimate.
这就是一场派对 哥们
This is a party, man.
人生就是一场派对 里面有披萨 在你生日时
Life is a party. There's pizza, and some guy's dad
别人爸爸还会给你发祝福短♥信♥
that still texts you on your birthday.
你并不孤单 皮特
You're not alone, Peter.
你永远不会孤单 哥们
You're never alone, man.
来吧
Come on.
去哪 你要带我去哪
剧集 | 崩溃人生(2017) | 导航列表