剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Okay, Renny just arrived.
好 雷尼多刚到
We need to follow him until he makes contact with Quinn,
在他和奎因联络之前 我们要盯住他
then we take them both out.
然后把他们俩一起揪出来
Great. Cool. Sounds like a plan.
好极了 听起来是个像样的计划
Okay, let's go.
好 走吧
Was that okay?
可以吗
Yeah. Do me a favor.
当然 帮个忙
Don't worry about anything. Be yourself, okay?
别担心 做你自己就好
Under no circumstances do you shoot anybody,
不管多危险
no matter how dangerous it gets.
任何情况下都不要开枪
El Compadre. What?
埃尔餐厅 什么
This place looks just like El Compadre.
这个地方看起来简直就像埃尔餐厅
It's a... A Mexican restaurant in L.A.
一家位于洛杉矶的墨西哥餐厅
We went there when we first met.
是我们初次相遇的地方
Buenas noches.
晚安
Danke. Danke.
谢谢 谢谢
Perfect, Chuck. This is fate.
好极了 恰克 这就是命运
See? Maybe Sarah will remember something.
也许莎拉会想起些什么
Just use the old Chuck charm.
施展恰克的本色魅力就好
So we're just going to follow these schmucks around?
我们就跟着这几个傻子瞎转
That's how we're going to find Quinn?
就打算这样找到奎因吗
Don't you sell Chuck and Sarah short.
别低估了恰克和莎拉
They're damn fine operatives.
他们是非常棒的特工
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Sarah, this has got to be some kind of sign.
莎拉 你应该有点印象的
I mean, think about it-- El Compadre was...
想想看 埃尔餐厅那次是
sort of our first date.
我们的初次约会
Not for you so much.
对你来说可能不是
You were still just, you know, being a spy back then,
你当时还在执行任务
but for me, yeah, totally.
但是对我来说就是约会
I mean, I...
我是说
somehow thought I stumbled on a date
我当时觉得自己无意中
with the most beautiful woman in the world.
和世界上最美丽的女人约会
I was so nervous.
我是那么紧张
And you were so amazing.
而你艳光四射
We talked and laughed and had such a great time.
我们有说有笑 度过了愉快的时光
We went dancing afterwards, and you were doing
我们后来一起跳舞 你的舞步
these crazy, sexy dance moves.
疯狂而性感
Chuck, stop.
恰克 别说了
But it's our story.
可那是我们的故事
Don't you want to hear it?
你难道不想听吗
Chuck, we're on a mission, okay?
恰克 我们在执行任务
The focus is Renny.
目标是雷尼多
That's okay, buddy.
没关系 伙计
If Sarah doesn't want to hear the story,
如果莎拉不想听故事
then... then you just focus on tonight.
那你今晚就集中注意力
You make this mish as romantic as you can.
把这次任务搞得尽可能浪漫
You make that girl fall in love with you all over again.
让那个女孩重新再爱上你
You're right.
你说的对
No more stories.
不说故事了
Let's focus on the op.
集中精神执行任务
The buyer's changing location.
买♥♥家更换了地点
Cancel my enchiladas rancheros.
我点的玉米卷不要了
We're leaving.
我们走
The target's on the move.
目标在移♥动♥
Morgan, track where he's going.
摩根 跟着他
We may need a wardrobe change.
我们可能需要换身衣服
You look beautiful, by the way.
很随便说一句 你美极了
Thank you.
谢谢
Your tie just needs a little fixing.
你的领带需要摆正
You look great.
很英俊
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, Chuck, this is great.
恰克 气氛好极了
Russian Consulate mission, right?
俄♥国♥领事任务 对吧
There'll be music and dancing and sexy outfits.
歌♥舞升平 衣着性感
Listen to me.
听我说
You grab her, and you look in each other's eyes,
抓住她 你们俩四目相对
and you kiss.
吻下去
And she'll remember the last five years, okay?
然后她就会重拾过去五年的记忆
I promise you. Now, you can do this!
我保证 去做吧
Okay, I need to find somebody to dance with.
我要找个舞伴
I'm gonna get close to Renny...
我得靠近雷尼多
Sarah. Please.
莎拉 拜托
You taught me how to dance.
是你教我学跳舞的
Get me close. To Renny.
带我离雷尼多近一点
Close to Renny.
离雷尼多近一点
Renny. Right.
对了 雷尼多
Our buyer's paranoid.
买♥♥家很多疑
He's changing the location again.
他又换地方了
We have to go.
我们得走了
New location.
新的地点
Morgan, we're on the move again.
摩根 我们又要换地方了
Danke.
谢谢
This place is disgusting.
这个地方真恶心
What? What is it?
怎么了 看什么
Nothing.
没什么
Nothing at all.
什么也没有
Attaboy, Chuck. Play it cool.
恰克 保持住
Quinn must be running late.
奎因肯定迟到了
Looks like we have to do some waiting around.
装作我们在忙的样子
Sarah, what are you doing?
莎拉 你在干什么
They're in the wrong order.
顺序不对
What?
什么
Well, that's not how it should be.
不应该这么放的
You know this place?
你来过这里吗
No. No, I don't.
不 我没有
No, no, Sarah,
不 莎拉
it's-it's... it's okay.
没关系
It's, actually, it's-it's important.
其实 这很重要
You used to work here.
你曾在这里工作过
I mean, not-not here in Berlin,
我是说 不是在柏林
but the Wienerlicious in Burbank.
而是在伯班克的美味香肠餐厅
It was your first cover job.
那是你的第一份掩护工作
Come on, you can remember.
快点 你能想起来的
Please. Please try.
试试吧
Touching.
真感人
Mr. Deutch, did you bring The Key?
多伊奇先生 你把密钥带来了吗
I did.
带了
It's going to cost you, Quinn.
奎因 它价格不菲
The Ring spent a lot of money acquiring this.
指环组耗费巨资才得到它
Danke schoen.
谢谢
I never liked The Ring.
我一直都不喜欢指环组
One more to go.
还有一个要搞定
I got more targets inside the Wienerlicious.
美味香肠餐厅目标增加了
Quinn's made his move.
奎因行动了
Let's get down there.
我们快下去
This one was in a spy van across the street.
这个家伙藏在街对面的间谍车里
Spy van?
间谍车
Really? It's that obvious?
这么明显吗
Drop your guns.
放下你们的枪
It's Morgan.
那是摩根
Oh, Sarah,
莎拉
you really don't remember, do you?
你真的不记得了 是吧
Relax, boys; these two are mine.
伙计们 放松 这两人我来搞定
Your husband
你的丈夫
is one of the world's greatest...
是世界上最棒的
What's the word?
哪个词来着
Pussies.
懦夫
Chuck, stop him!
恰克 拦住他
Stop!
站住
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表