剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Everything all right?
一切还好吧
Yeah, I'm just doing some thinking.
没事 我只是在想些事情
I have a small confession to make:
我得小小地忏悔一下
part of me was kind of hoping that I was pregnant.
我之前有点希望我怀孕了
I've thought a lot about that, too.
我也经常会想这件事
And... yeah, I think it'd be kind of exciting.
我觉得要真有孩子还是很令人兴奋的
I mean, it's not like I want a baby right this second,
我其实不是说现在就想要个宝宝
but it's not the worst idea in the world.
但要个孩子也不赖啊
No. No, it's not.
当然 挺好的
Listen to us, talking about kids,
听听咱俩
and a house, and a real family.
都讨论起孩子 房♥子和家庭的事儿了
Did you think we'd ever be talking about stuff like this?
你以前想过咱俩会谈论这方面的事儿吗
Nope.
没有
Especially not with such a huge nerd.
尤其没想到居然和你这个大呆瓜讨论这事
Thought we were past this.
我以为咱们已经过了这个阶段了
Just open it.
打开看看就知道了
Stops anything this side of a .30-06.
6到30毫米的子弹都能防住
I saw you eyeing that guard's vest in Miami.
我在迈阿密注意到你在看保镖的背心
Look, I'm...
听着 我
I'm sorry for dragging you on a glorified vacation.
我不该 带你去个美其名曰的度假
I... I guess it was just my misguided way
我觉得 可能你是被我误导了吧
of saying that I...
其实我的意思是
want to be close to you.
我想常常陪在你身边
Thanks.
谢谢
I feel the same.
我也这么想的
I know Miami wasn't really your scene.
我知道你对迈阿密不太感冒
But my next mission
但我的下一个任务
is in a much better place.
在一个比迈阿密好多了的地方
Dresden. Ah... Dresden.
德累斯顿 德累斯顿
Harsh, cold.
严酷冰冷的环境啊
Come with me.
跟我一起去吧
Two months, real danger.
两个月的时间 这回来真的
Who knows? We could both get shot.
谁知道呢 我俩可能都会中枪的
You know I'd love to.
你知道我愿意去的
But, um, two months is a long time to be away from here.
但 离开俩月时间有点太久了吧
when you're ready,
一旦你准备好了
I'll be there.
我们就在那等你
Unless, of course, you have another woman behind the scenes.
当然 除非你背地里还有别的女人
No.
没有
Not exactly.
差不多没有吧
So, I have this friend.
其实 我有这么个朋友
She's out of town right now, but I'd like...
她现在出城了
for you to meet her sometime.
我希望有时间你能够见见她
"Friend"?
朋友
Like a girlfriend?
女朋友那种吗
Nah... not like a girlfriend.
不是女朋友
Yeah, actually, like a girlfriend.
是 其实 也可以算是女朋友
Well, I would, uh... love to meet her.
那我还真想会会她
Perfect.
太好了
Oh, no. What?
不是吧 怎么了
The housemaid is laying out coffee spoons
女仆把咖啡勺摆出来了
with the dinner service.
要开始晚餐时间了
There is going to be hell to pay at Downton Abbey tonight.
今晚看来我就只能宅着看唐顿庄园了
So...
那么
Devon Woodcomb--
戴文·伍德柯勃戴文·伍德柯勃
who, last time I checked,
据我所知
was an extremely handsome medical doctor--
是一个英俊潇洒的医生
and you think he's building a nuclear bomb?
但你们却认为他在建造核弹
We know the location of the bomb.
我们获悉了核弹的位置
We don't just think it, we know it!
我们不是凭空认为 我们是有证据的
Voil脿!
瞧瞧这是什么
That's an Outback coupon.
就是个折扣券好吧
So it is.
没错 是折扣券
Voil脿!
再瞧瞧这是什么
Come with us.
跟我们来
Let's blow this thing wide open.
我们一起揭露这个大阴谋
Yeah, fine.
好吧
I've only walked .53 miles today.
我今天也只走了八百来米
Another few steps wouldn't hurt me.
多走两步也没啥事儿
You, sir, are an American hero.
老大 你就是我们美国的英雄
He's up to something.
他肯定没干什么好事
What on earth?
这是什么东西啊
After we open this door, there's no going back.
我们打开这扇门之后 就没有回头路了
Let's do this.
赶紧打开吧
I'm still at 1,500 steps.
我还是只走了1500步而已
Oh, careful, careful. Careful.
小心点 小心点
What are you guys doing here?
你们来这儿干什么
How'd you find this place?
你们怎么找到这里来的
Uh, the better question is, what are you doing here?
不如问一下 你在这儿干嘛呢
Really, what are you doing here? I'm-I'm confused.
说真的 你干什么呢 我有点迷糊了
Ellie doesn't like my workout equipment around the house, so...
艾莉不喜欢我把健身器材放家里
I figured this would be perfect.
所以 我发现这地方还不错
But...
但是
the U238.
铀238
It was being delivered here.
不是被送到这里来了吗
You mean this?
你是说这个吧
About to make my biceps go nuclear.
教我如何增大我的二头肌
Then why all the secrecy?
那你干嘛鬼鬼祟祟的
Well, some of these exercise techniques aren't exactly...
因为说真的 有些训练技术
legal... in the US.
在美国 貌似不太合法
If you catch my drift.
你们懂的
Are you two happy?
这回你俩闹够了吧
Let the statuesque man work out in peace.
让咱们的肌肉帅哥踏踏实实锻炼吧
Is that a pedometer?
那个是计步器吗
Got a whole box of them upstairs.
楼上有一大箱这玩意儿呢
Sweet.
好的哇
I'll work you out a deal.
我要跟着你一起锻炼锻炼
Yeah, we got to work out sometime, Big Mike.
好哇 麦老板 我们可以一起锻炼
I like your style.
我可喜欢你了
Do a lot of working out.
经常锻炼身体嘛
It's too easy.
小菜一碟啦
The whole search... worthless.
整个调查 太瞎了
There's no spies, no secret base.
根本没有特工 没有秘密基地
Nothing. Ah, Jeffrey, you know...
屁都没有 杰弗里
maybe this wasn't a search for a secret spy base.
也许这并不是为了侦查秘密特工的基地
Maybe this was a search
也许这是
for friendship.
针对我们友谊的测试
How do you mean?
你什么意思
I don't know.
我也不知道
I just wanted to say something to cheer you up.
我只是想说些话让你高兴点
Would you just come here?
过来抱抱好吗
Okay, buddy? Okay?
好吗 哥们儿 好吗
All right, let's get out of here.
成了 咱们快走吧
Thank you. This place reeks.
谢谢 这地方臭气熏天的
What the...?
这咋回事
It's still wet.
墙还湿着呢
Oh. Oh, yeah.
是呀
Remember when I was at Pine Ridge?
记得我在青松岭的时候吗
The, uh, mental institution? Yeah.
你是说那个神经病院吗 记得
It was so dreary,
那里实在太闷得慌了
they'd actually put fake backdrops in the windows.
他们其实是把假的风景画贴在窗户上
That's pretty cruel.
可真够悲催的
I always knew it was fake.
我一直都知道那是假的
Um, where are we going with this, buddy?
哥们 你说这个干嘛
I guess what I'm trying to say is...
我想告诉你的是
it's not always easy to trick a mental patient.
想骗我们神经病可没那么容易
I knew it!
我就知道
We were right!
我们说对了
Lester...
莱斯特
Jeffrey! Jeffrey!
杰弗里 杰弗里
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表