剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Nice shot, sis.
姐姐 漂亮的一击
But I told you to stay at home.
但我告诉你让你呆在家里
I'm Eleanor Woodcomb.
我是埃莉诺·伍德柯勃
Since when do I do what I'm told?
从什么时候开始我会乖乖按要求做了
That man took our father away from us, Chuck.
那个男人杀了我们的爸爸 恰克
I wasn't going to let him take anybody else.
我不能再让他夺走另外一个人
Merry Christmas, Ellie.
圣诞快乐 艾莉
Merry Christmas, Chuck.
圣诞快乐 恰克
Authorities have confirmed, that the Omen virus
官方已经证实 预兆病毒
was planted by a terrorist named Daniel Shaw.
是由一个叫丹尼尔·肖的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥研发
A private security team stopped him
一个私人安全组织阻止了他
before the virus was activated.
在病毒被激活前
And although they've chosen to remain anonymous,
尽管他们选择匿名
we here at KCKH want to say thank you.
我们在想说一声谢谢
and also wish our viewers a happy holiday.
并且祝我们的观众节日快乐
And now, onto other news, where a dog barks like a duck.
现在另一条消息 一条狗叫的像鸭子
All members of Carmichael Industries
卡尔麦克工业的所有成员
have a position open to them at the CIA.
在中情局都有一个职位等待他们
The agency would be lucky to have you back.
局里面会很幸运如果你们回去
Well, we couldn't have done it without you.
如果没有你我们不可能做成功
So thanks, colleague.
所以 同事 谢谢啦
With that, I'll bid you farewell
那样的话 我会祝你一路平安
and Merry Christmas.
并且 圣诞快乐
Do you have a place to spend the holidays?
你有地方过圣诞节吗
You could come to our place.
你可以来我们家
Yeah, but, Sarah, I think my Christmas party's a bust.
对 但莎拉我想我们的圣诞晚会极糟糕
No, no, no, no.
不不不不
Your Christmas party is not a bust, sis.
你的圣诞晚会并不糟糕 姐姐
Don't you know that when you roll
你难道不知道当你和
with General Diane Beckman,
黛安·贝克曼将军一起
you roll in style?
你是这风格
General...
将军
don't you think the CIA
你难道不认为中情局
could help us throw just a little
能帮我们
eensy-weensy Bartowski family Christmas party?
极小的巴托斯基家庭圣诞晚会
You're talking about American tax dollars at work.
你可在谈论美国税收
Oh, hell, let's do it.
哦 让我们就这么办吧
That's the spirit.
这才对
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢你 谢谢你
I know that without Mom and Dad around,
我知道没有爸爸妈妈在身边
it could never be a perfect Christmas,
永远都不可能有一个完美的圣诞节
but I hope you know
但我希望你知道
that you'll always have me.
我永远在你身边
I do.
我知道
Felt pretty good taking down Shaw.
拿下肖感觉棒极了
I think Dad would be proud.
我想爸爸会骄傲的
I know he would be.
我知道他会的
I miss him.
我想他
Me, too.
我也是
I love you. I love you, too.
我爱你 我也爱你
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
I, uh...
我 额
made a recording when things got a little grim.
当情况有点紧张时录了音
It's just that...
只是
it's probably better I tell you in person.
可能我本人告诉你比较好
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too, Dad.
我也爱你 爸爸
I know it's a... just a little bear.
我知道 这 这只是个小熊
It's not going to make up for all the lost holidays, but...
这不能弥补所有的假期 但是
No, it's... it's perfect.
不 这太好了
You know, that...
你知道
that Grimes kid, he's not that bad.
格莱姆斯那孩子 也不是那么糟糕
You should... maybe give him another chance.
也许 你应该给他另一个机会
It was fun, man.
伙计 这很有趣
Like old times,
就像老时光一样
before you got all smart.
在你变聪明之前
It's actually the only Christmas Eve I remember.
这实际上是我唯一记得的圣诞夜
I'm usually drunk on Manischewitz by now.
我通常已经在马尼舍维茨喝上了这时候
I miss that.
我怀念那个时侯
Thank you.
谢谢你
For defeating Daniel Shaw?
为了击败丹尼尔·肖
For stopping the Omen virus?
为了阻止了预兆病毒
Or was it me getting us invited to rejoin the CIA?
还是为了我让我们重新回到了中情局
For saving me.
为了救我
Technically, Morgan saved you.
技术层面上讲 是摩根救了你
Because of all the saving that was going on,
因为所有进行的救援活动
I wasn't able to get you your gift in time for Christmas;
我没能及时给你圣诞礼物
however... however...
但是 但是
An oldie, but a goodie.
旧的东西 但是依旧很棒
I hope that this will suffice for now.
我希望这就够了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Smile!
笑一个
Oh, now she'll always be able to remember her first Christmas.
现在她会永远记住她第一个圣诞节了
Yeah.
对
Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐 圣诞快乐
Chuck, you should know that, um,
恰克 你该知道
while I was tied up in Castle, Shaw kissed me.
当我被困在城♥堡♥里时 肖吻了我
Well, as long as we're airing things out,
既然我们在坦诚相对
you should know...
你应该知道
that Beckman kissed me.
贝克曼吻了我
Walker.
沃克
A word.
简言之
General, I know about the, um...
将军 我知道关于
with you and Chuck.
你和恰克的
We all have to make sacrifices for the job.
我们都得为职业牺牲
Shaw requested a meet with you.
肖要求和你见面
I suggest you don't go.
我建议你不要去
What?
什么事
Je suis content que tu sois venu.
我很高兴你能来
I'll be locked in solitary the rest of my life.
我会在孤独中度过自己的余生
But one thing's going to keep me warm at night.
但有一件事会让我在夜里感到温暖
Little something I put into motion
一个小小的我付诸行动的东西
that you'll never be able to stop.
你永远都无法阻止的
Do you remember Hungary?
你还记得匈牙利么
Does Chuck know about the baby?
恰克知道那个孩子吗
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表