剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Mr. Quinn, I understand you are interested
奎因先生 我明白你很有兴趣
in purchasing The Key.
购买♥♥密钥
Ted Roark gave this to me.
泰德·罗尔柯把它交给我
I worked at FULCRUM for ten years
我在福尔库姆工作了十年
and this is all I have to show for it.
这是我工作的唯一证明
Of course, the only person who can use it is
当然 只有用机密数据库的人
someone with an Intersect.
才能使用它
I have one of my very own,
我自己有个机密数据库
but the damn thing's glitchy;
但是那玩意出了点小毛病
either it cooks your brain
它要不就烧坏大脑
or it steals your memories.
要不就偷取记忆
And I need The Key to fix it.
我需要密钥去修复它
Interesting.
有意思
Edgar, keep that to yourself.
埃德加 别告诉其他人
I have a few enemies.
有些人想对付我
You do realize that's only one part of The Key?
你知道那只是密钥的一部分吧
There are two other pieces.
还有另外两部分
I do.
我知道
My sources tell me a former member of The Ring
线报说 指环组的一个前成员
acquired one from Volkoff a few years back.
几年前从沃尔科夫那拿到了一部分
The Ring.
指环组
What amateurs.
不成气候
Edgar...
埃德加
...do you still carry that Walther under your jacket?
你身上还带着枪吗
Of course. Why do you ask?
当然 怎么了
Sarah...
莎拉
You're upset... I can tell.
我看得出来 你很生气
You stole my memories
你偷了我的记忆
and you ruined my life.
毁了我的生活
Sarah...
莎拉
I'm still alive.
我还活着
Come on.
来吧
Go for the gun.
去拿枪
You're so close.
离得多近啊
Go for the gun.
去拿枪
Good morning.
早上好
Morgan... I know you're feeling down
摩根 我知道你心情不好
and I know you miss Sarah,
我知道你思念莎拉
but it's time to get out of bed.
不过是时候起床了
She's gone, man.
伙计 她走了
Sarah's gone.
莎拉走了
Out of bed, Chuck.
起床 恰克
You are getting Sarah back today.
你今天要去把莎拉带回来
What? What?
什么 什么
She doesn't remember me, okay?
她不记得我了
Or you or us or any of it.
也不记得你或我们任何人
How many people are in my room right now?
我的房♥间里现在有多少人
Dude...
伙计
you can do this.
你可以做到的
You can get Sarah back.
你可以把莎拉找回来的
Even Clara agrees.
连克莱拉都同意
Hi, Clara.
你好 克莱拉
Think about it.
想想看
Every impossible mission starts with what?
每个不可能完成的任务都从何开始
James Bond taking that giant step and getting out of bed.
007迈出的第一步就是起床
First of all, you're mixing your spy metaphors.
首先 你乱用间谍比喻
Second, if you haven't noticed, I'm not exactly James Bond.
其次 请注意 我并不是007
I'm actually no longer a spy and I lost my wife.
我其实不再是间谍 妻子离开了我
I'm back where I was before:
我回到了原点
alone in Burbank.
孤身一人在伯班克市
You are not alone.
你不是一个人
You have us.
你还有我们
And you are not the person you were five years ago.
你也不是五年前的那个你了
You are so much more.
你现在出色多了
Yeah, there you go, big guy.
就是这样 伙计
One sit-up closer to getting the girl back.
做起来 离找到莎拉更近一步
Guys, this is crazy, okay?
别发疯了 好吗
I tried to get her to remember me and it didn't work.
我试过让她想起我 没成功
I can't get her to fall in love with me again.
我没法让她再一次爱上我
Chuck, it's clear that we can't force Sarah to remember
恰克 显然我们不能让莎拉想起来
but emotions, feelings, those are powerful things.
但是爱情和感觉是很强大的
And if you can find Sarah,
如果你能找到莎拉
maybe you can spark some of these memories.
也许你可以激发出这些回忆
Really?
真的吗
She fell in love with you before, Chuck.
恰克 她曾经跟你相爱过
You can do it again.
你可以再试一次
She'll remember.
她会想起来的
Do you really think it could work?
你真的觉得可以吗
That she could just...
她真的会
snap out of it?
恢复记忆
Yeah, you know what?
你知道吗
You're right.
你说的对
I-I... I-I can do this.
我可以的
I took down The Ring, FULCRUM,
我扳倒了指环组和福尔库姆
I'm a very impressive spy for hire.
我是个出色的间谍
We fell in love once, we can do it again.
我们曾经相爱过 可以再爱一次
She'll remember.
她会想起来的
That's what I'm talking about.
正像我说的那样
That's the spirit.
就是那种精神
Wow, I just said that.
我竟然说出口了
I mean, she may be the best spy in the world,
她可能是世界上最优秀的间谍
but I'm Chuck Bartowski.
但我是恰克·巴托斯基
It's not like she's out of my league.
她又不是高不可攀
I can do it.
我可以的
I can get Sarah Walker back.
我可以把莎拉·沃克找回来
Your target is Nicholas Quinn.
你的目标是尼古拉斯·奎因
I take it you don't want him alive.
你没要求他活着吧
No, I want him very dead.
没有 我要他彻底死去
Done.
明白
I'm ready to go.
我准备好了
Are you?
是吗
Carmichael Industries dropped the ball on this already.
卡尔麦克工业已经失利了
Five years in Burbank could turn a man into butter.
在伯班克市待五年可以让人变得随和
But for this job, I need you ruthless.
但是这次的任务 我要你残忍♥无情
Anything less and you'll get killed.
有一点点差错 你必死无疑
I need Old Casey, my best agent.
我需要从前的凯西 我最好的特工
I need the Colonel.
我要的是凯西上校
I can do it.
我能完成任务
Yeah, but look, it's not just about finding Sarah,
听着 不光要找到莎拉
it's about finding her and having a plan for what to do next.
找到她 还要有下一步的计划
Chuck, this is your mission, okay?
恰克 这是你的任务
Find Sarah, be yourself.
找回莎拉 做你自己
Be myself? Be myself?
做我自己 做我自己
what version of myself?
哪个版本的自己
Lord of the Nerd Herd
怪才服务部的国王
or charming Charles Carmichael?
还是迷人的查尔斯·卡尔麦克
No, the guy that she fell for.
都不是 是和她相爱的那个
Yeah, I agree with that.
没错 我同意
Also, I have another notion.
此外 我还有个想法
I think that you should kiss her.
我觉得你应该吻她
Did you...
你刚才
I'm sorry, what?
抱歉 你说什么
Kiss her.
吻她
Grab this woman and kiss her.
抓住她 吻她
Just kiss her.
吻她
That's the whole plan?
这就是全部计划吗
Yeah, pretty much. And, yes, I've been watching
差不多 我已经和小克莱拉
a ton of disney princess movies with baby Clara, but...
看了许多迪斯尼的公主电影 但是
I firmly believe, with all my heart,
我坚定地 衷心地相信
that one magical kiss from you
你的一个魔法之吻
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表