剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
I am happy to say, on behalf of the U.S. Government,
我很高兴宣布 谨代表美国政♥府♥
all charges against this team have been dropped.
所有对此小队的指控均被撤销
Oh, and Casey, your record shall be expunged.
凯西 你的罪案记录也将一并删除
You're free to go home.
你可以回家了
General, that's all fantastic news,
将军 这些消息棒极了
uh, but what about the Omen virus?
那"征兆"病毒怎么办
And who did Robyn work for?
还有那罗冰在为谁卖♥♥命
Robyn didn't know,
罗冰自己也不知道
but we have our top people working on the virus.
不过我们最精锐的人员正在研究这个病毒
For now... well done, team.
目前为止 干得漂亮 各位
It was a bit like old times, wasn't it?
感觉好像恍如隔世 不觉得吗
So...
这么一来...
no living on the lam,
不用亡命天涯
running from the law.
也不用躲避追捕
Sounded a little romantic, didn't it?
听起来有些许浪漫的气息 不是吗
You're still mad.
你还在生我的气
You left without me.
你竟然丢下我自己上阵
I'm sorry, Sarah.
对不起 莎拉
I'm sorry.
对不起
Okay? It was stupid. But I didn't want to
好吗 的确很愚蠢 但是我也不想啊
take you down with me and my family's curse.
让我家族的诅咒还有我的事牵连到你
There is no curse.
根本没诅咒这回事
You're not your father, Chuck.
你和你父亲不一样 恰克
You're not fated to be alone or to hurt anybody.
孤独一人或者伤害他人都不是命中注定的
Those things happen because of the choices that people make.
发生这些是因为人们做出的一个个选择
That you make.
比如你的选择
You're right.
你说得对
I'll never do it again,
我再也不会这样
leave without you.
丢下你不管了
The Bartowski Family Curse ends here,
巴托斯基家族的诅咒到此尘埃落定
and-and-and not with me; with us.
而且...而且不仅对我 更是对我俩
If you ever go out alone again,
如果你再撇下我一个人走掉
just remember,
给我记好了
I'm a trained assassin.
我可是个训练有素的杀手
Noted.
明白
Good.
很好
You wouldn't shoot me, would you?
你不会真的开枪射我吧 对吗
Yeah?
真的
Great news, man.
太好了 哥们儿
The agents are dispersing.
那些特工都撤离了
I wonder what's going on.
到底发生什么事情了
Yep. You got it, Chuck.
好 明白了 恰克
Mission aborted.
任务中止
I'll see you soon. Okay.
咱们回见 好的
Great news-- we're not on the lam anymore.
好消息...我们不用逃亡了
We don't even need Chuck's PANTS box.
我们也不需要拿着恰克的"裤子"盒了
That's great.
太好了
But you just got it.
你这好不容易才拿到手
Yeah. It's all right. I'll shoot over to the apartment,
没关系的 我再回趟公♥寓♥
and I'll put it back. It's not a problem.
放回原处就好了 轻轻松松
Just got to ask--
我不得不问一下...
what's in Chuck's PANTS?
恰克的"裤子"里都放了什么
No, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不
Not allowed.
绝对不行
Here's something I can show you, however.
不过有别的东西是可以给你看的
I want you to have this.
我希望你能收下这个
You know, in case something terrible has happened.
怕万一哪天碰上什么意外的话
You keep an eye on it.
你可以帮我保管
Last night was nuts, huh?
昨晚真是太疯狂了
Yeah. Crazy.
是够疯狂的
It was crazy. It was.
确实疯狂 说的没错
But despite all the craziness, kind of a nice date.
撇开那些不谈 算是次不错的约会
Morgan... that was not a date.
摩根...那可不是在约会
Yeah, no, well, not in the conventional sense.
也是 好吧 不算传统意义上的那种
You're right.
你说得对
I should go.
我该走了
Okay,
好的
Okay.
好的
Um... thank you for everything.
谢谢你所做的一切
Yes. You, too.
你也是 谢谢你
All right.
那好
I know that I am supposed to be tired
我现在本该觉得很累
and a little freaked out,
加上惊吓过度
but last night was...
不过昨晚真的是...
Kind of incredible.
太刺♥激♥了
Yeah.
是啊
When you cracked that baddie over the head with the bottle,
当你用酒瓶把那坏家伙脑袋砸开花时
that was pretty hot.
简直帅呆了
I was going to say the same thing
当你去把配电箱弄短路时
when you took out that electrical panel.
我心里也是同样的想法
What were you saying earlier about Agent Provocateur?
之前关于大内密探内衣你说什么来着
So all's forgiven?
你这是原谅我了
Maybe.
也许吧
Okay, fine.
好吧 行
All's forgiven.
我原谅你了
Oh, something's wrong with the computer.
哦 电脑有点不对劲
You mean all the computers.
你是说这儿所有的电脑
What is going on?
这是怎么回事
Sarah, it's the Omen virus.
莎拉 这就是"征兆"病毒
It's affecting our entire system.
它感染了整个电脑系统
It's not just our system.
不仅仅是我们这里的系统
That is the Internet. That is everybody.
是整个互联网 是所有人
Oh, my God. This is all my fault.
天哪 这都是我的错
I let it out,
是我把它释放出来的
and now the code is digging in.
现在代码还在不断植入
It's... it's hiding in every networked computer
它...它潜伏在世界上每一台
in the world-- just waiting.
联网电脑里...等待时机
Waiting for what?
等待什么时机
I don't know.
我不知道
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表