剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Hey I'm Chuck. Here are a few things
嘿 我是恰克 发生过的一些事
that might need to know or maybe you just forgot.
或许你需要知道 或者你只是忘了
Why'd you bring us here? I need you to do a job for me.
带我们来这干嘛 要你们替我♥干♥活
We've been tracking a computer super virus
我们正在追踪一个强悍的电脑病毒
named the "Omen."
名叫"征兆"
Bring it back to me, Mr. Casey goes free.
把病毒带给我 我就放了凯西
The virus is too dangerous to be released into the world!
这个病毒要是扩散到全世界后果不堪设想
It could wipe out everything.
它会把一切信息都给抹去
What are you planning on doing with it?
你准备拿它来做什么
The real question is what do you plan to do with it, Chuck?
你该问你自己准备拿它来做什么 恰克
You're gonna break me out of here alone?
你打算孤身一人帮我越狱吗
Prisoner transfer, section 38.
罪犯转移 38号♥区域
Give me one reason not to kill you.
给我一个留你活路的好理由
It will only further prove your guilt.
你要真这么做只会加重你的罪名
Let's go right now.
咱们赶紧离开这儿
Hey, Decker, aren't you forgetting something?
德克尔 你是不是落下什么了
So Verbanski blew up Decker.
沃班斯基就那样把德克尔给炸飞了
That was pretty messed up.
情况已经够糟糕的了
And now the CIA wants to frame me for something awful.
现在中情局又要陷我于不义
That's bad, too.
坏消息一个接一个啊
But there is something else going on here.
但事情绝会是看上去这么简单
Something personal. Who's after us, Sarah?
我们被人盯上了 会是谁 莎拉
I don't know, but we're gonna get the team back together
不清楚 不过当务之急是要重整队伍
and we're gonna figure this out. - Where are they, anyway?
然后再查个究竟 说起来他们人呢
They were supposed to be here an hour ago. Did they get caught?
一小时前就该到这儿了 被抓住了难道
You want to explain to me
请你给我解释一下
what I'm doing in the ducts of Castle?
我们为什么要爬城♥堡♥的通风管道
This is our Castle. Our secret base.
这是咱自己的城♥堡♥ 自己的秘密基地
Maybe my plan was a bit overly cautious, okay,
我的计划可能有点谨慎得过了头 好吧
but Verbanski was very complimentary of it.
但是沃班斯基对此可是赞赏有加的
We should have gone in through the front door.
我们直接走大门进来不就完了
You're are a fugitive, okay,
你是一名逃犯 忘了吗
and there's a mysterious CIA plot to destroy you,
现在中情局还密谋置你于死地
Chuck and Sarah, perhaps even me.
还有恰克和莎拉 说不定还有我
Ah. Keep your ego in check, will ya, huh, Grimes?
撒泡尿照照自己 可能吗 格雷厄姆
Okay. What if, though?
不怕一万 就怕万一啊
What if Castle's been compromised?
万一城♥堡♥现在已经被侵入了呢
That's...
这个嘛...
actually a very fine point.
还真有这个可能
Good job on the break-out. That was actually...
越狱行动计划的不错 说实在的...
I'm proud of you, moron.
实在为你骄傲 白♥痴♥
Did you just compliment me... and insult me?
你这是先给我块糖 再打我一棒呗
We're here.
我们到了
Chuck!
恰克
Hey, stand back!
离远点
Sorry we're late.
抱歉耽误了点时间
Someone needed a sandwich.
这有人急需一个三明治
And then someone needed a fruit cup, so...
外加一份水果拼盘 赶紧...
Well, we're just happy that you're back.
你们能回来 我们真是太开心了
Where's Verbanski?
沃班斯基人呢
Well, since she disposed of Decker,
这个 她毕竟把德克尔给炸飞了
she felt it best to stay out of the country
所以觉得还是应该在国外待一段时间
till things die down a bit.
把风头避过去
Just when things were getting going
你和她之间的爱火花
between you two. So painful!
可才燃起来啊 真悲剧
I mean, that hurts.
谁受得了啊
Man, that's tough.
老兄 那个难熬哦
I just said what I was thinking out loud, didn't I?
我又把脑子里想的都给说出来 是不
I'm sorry, Casey.
我很遗憾 凯西
Yeah, she was a hell of a woman.
她是一个了不起的女人
Still is. She's not dead and neither am I.
一向如此 她又没死我也还活着
Let's get on with it.
所以赶紧办正事吧
Right, well, before Decker blew up,
那行 德克尔被炸飞前
he was after this, the Omen.
一直在找这个 "征兆"
A computer virus that can erase a hundred zettabytes of data
一种可以一秒之内删除一百泽字节数据的
per second.
电脑病毒
Whoa. A hundred zettabytes?
哇喔 一百泽字节
Is that a real thing?
它真有这个能耐
It could take down the Internet, crash airplanes
它可以使整个互联网瘫痪 让飞机坠毁
and erase every database in the world, so, yeah, it's real.
删掉世界所有数据库内的信息 真可以
If the people trying to frame Chuck are coming from
如果那些给恰克下套的人
inside the CIA, we need to find Beckman.
来自中情局内部 就要找贝克曼帮忙了
Or... she can find you.
或者 她自己找上门来
This is an official communique I requested to tell you myself.
以下是我申请要亲自告知你们的官方通告
For the murder of Agent Decker
由于涉嫌谋杀特工德克尔
as well as the crime of treason against the United States,
亦同时犯下叛国重罪
the CIA is placing all of you under arrest.
中情局下令对你们所有人进行追捕
What? General, how can you do this?
什么 将军 你怎么能这么做
I'd ask your team the same.
这问题应该是我来问你们才对
If you know what's good for you, you'll stay put.
请你们不要不识好歹 最好原地待捕
Agents are on the way.
特工已经在路上了
I put my trust in you for years
枉费我这些年对你们的信任
and look what you've become:
看把你们纵容成什么了
traitors.
叛徒
Gen...! How can she...?
将... 她怎么...
Even Beckman's against us. How did this happen?!!
连贝克曼也翻脸不认人了 怎么会这样
You clever dame.
果然不是一般的女人
What are you doing?
你这是在干嘛
She's amazing.
她真是厉害
What are you talking about?!
你们说人话行不行
Look, Morse code. She was giving us a warning,
瞧 摩斯码 她在给我们通风报信
telling us to run.
让我们赶紧跑路
We have exactly five minutes to get out of here
中情局完全控制这个堡垒之前我们只有
before the CIA comes charging in.
仅仅五分钟时间逃跑
She said all that?
动几下手指就能说这么多
We need to get out of here.
我们赶紧走吧
All right, let's go to my father's cabin
好的 去我爸那小屋吧
and access the CIA's database using his Orion system.
他的"奥利安"系统能进入中情局数据库
Find out who's after us.
搞清楚咱是被谁盯上了
Roger that. I'll find Beckman.
收到 我去找贝克曼
Let you know when I know something.
有什么新的进展我会告诉你们的
Guys, I know we've been chased before,
各位 我知道被追捕对大家不是新鲜事
but I got a bad feeling about this.
不过这次我有种不好的预感
It's like were being hunted.
感觉咱们已经是笼中困兽了
Chuck, it's okay, we can handle it.
恰克 没事的 我们搞得定
Damn right. If we are being hunted,
必须的 要是情况真的那么糟糕
I need to get to the apartment and wipe my computer clean.
我得回趟公♥寓♥ 把电脑里的信息清干净
Too dangerous. The complex is probably surrounded by agents.
太危险了 公♥寓♥那说不定早就被包围了
Then I go.
交给我吧
Makes sense. I'm not a fugitive. They're not hunting me.
行得通 我不是逃犯 他们拿我没辙
I can do this.
我办得到的
Okay, I'll show you what to do.
好吧 我来告诉你该做什么
You all right? You ready to go?
你还好吗 准备好了吧
Yeah.
当然
Babe, you ready to go?
宝贝 可以出发了吗
Don't come in here! I'm still getting ready.
别进来 还没打理好呢
Babe?
宝贝
Okay. Ready.
好了 搞定
Whoa.
哇哦
It is so awesome that you're my wife.
能娶到你这样的女人真是赞到爆啊
Thank you.
谢谢
Honey, are you sure Clara's gonna be okay?
亲爱的 你确定克拉拉会没事吗
Babe, Clara's fine.
宝贝 克拉拉好得很
She's with my parents.
有我爸我妈陪着呢
This is what we wanted, remember?
这不是我们一直想要的吗
Fancy dinner, a nice hotel... mini vacay.
丰盛的晚宴 舒适的酒店 小假日
You're right, you're right.
说的没错 说的没错
It's been way too long since we've had time,
我们忙得已经好久没有闲暇时光
just the two of us.
享受二人世界了
It's gonna be a great night, I promise.
今晚一定会很棒的 我保证
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表