剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
We may have missed our window though.
虽然我们错过了跳窗户的机会
Don't worry, when I get there,
别担心 等我到那儿
I'll just have to f-- uh, figure something out.
我只要闪... 呃 想点办法就行
Yeah, we'll figure it out. We always do.
没错 会有办法的 我们总有办法
We're out of luck on the door.
出口这件事我们有点难办
It won't let me override.
系统不让我超控
Let me take a stab at it.
我试试
Well, it looks like somebody sent me false messages.
看来我收到的情报有误
I don't know how you did it,
我不知道你们怎么做到的
but, uh, I'll applaud later.
但是 我会笑到最后
Meanwhile, nobody moves.
现在 大家不许动
You don't want to do that!
你不会想这么做的
I know more than you think!
我知道的比你想象的多
Well, you got out of that coffin, can he?
你们能从棺材里跑出来 他也能吗
No, we put digital locks in there.
不能 我们在里面设了个电子锁
He'll never figure out the combo.
他绝对不会知道密♥码♥的
There's a coupling under the train
车底下有一段联轴器
that connects to an exhaust intake.
直接连着一个排气口
I remember that from a schematic that I flashed on.
我记得闪回的时候原理图上有画
If we can get down there,
如果我们能下到那儿
maybe we can jump off.
也许我们能跳下车
Easy for you to say, Walker.
对你而言当然简单 沃克
I think Bartowski and I
我觉得巴托斯基和我
are stuck on this bucket till Yamashiro Station.
在山城站前都会卡在这闷罐子里
I'm sorry,
打扰一下
did you just say "Flashed"?
你刚才是不是说了"闪回"
As in...?
就是那个...
Oh, Chuck, honey,
恰克 亲爱的
I, um,
我 这个
I have the Intersect.
我在用机密数据库
Surprise.
惊喜吧
Okay.
好吧
So Sarah, explain to me please,
莎拉 请你解释一下
uh, when, how and why you downloaded the you-know-what?
何时 如何 以及为何你要下载那东西
Okay, we'll talk about it in a minute,
好的 我们过一会儿就来讨论这个
I promise.
我保证
Train lands at Yamashiro in about an hour and a half.
列车要一个半小时后才能到山城站
Until then, we're stuck.
在那之前 我们都被困住了
Well, I'll have Beckman meet us with CIA
我叫贝克曼连同中情局
and Japanese Intelligence to take control of Quinn.
及日本情报局的人和我们会面制住奎因
I'll ask her to bring the suppression device.
我让她带上解除设备
Chuck, does Quinn have any other men
恰克 奎因还有其他手下
with him on this train?
跟他一起上车吗
Wait, you-you
等等 你 你
wouldn't have downloaded the same version
下载的版本不会
of the that Morgan had, would you?
和摩根的那个一样吧
Okay, I did, yes,
好吧 没错 是的
but we will talk about it in two seconds, okay?
但我们再过会儿再讨论这个 好吗
We'll need to lay low, keep guard on him.
我们必须保持低调 看住他
I'll take first watch, you two pretend to be
我来值第一班 你俩就假装成
gaijin tourists or something.
外国游客之类的
Let's go.
走吧
All right, well, now that we have that covered,
好吧 我们现在有了掩护
there's a few more bullet points I'd like to go over
介于现在发生的各种情况
regarding what the hell is going on, Sarah.
有几点我很想弄明白 莎拉
That computer erased Morgan's memory.
那程序可是清除了摩根的记忆
Morgan, you're helping the mission.
摩根 你在协助完成任务
Just keep telling yourself that.
一直这么跟自己说就好了
Yeah, I know.
是啊 我知道
I just, I don't know, man.
我只是 我不知道 亲
I-I just feel like, no matter how much
我只是觉得 无论他们
they poke around in my skull and look around in there,
在我脑壳里扫描检查多少遍
they're just, they're not going to find anything.
他们也 没法查出原因
You know?
你懂吗
Okay, ha-ha.
好吧 好好笑
Come on. Yeah, I know.
不是啦 是啊 我懂
Well, looks pretty normal.
看上去一切正常
There's no evident long-term effects from having
没有明显的使用机密数据库的长♥期♥症状
the Intersect. I still don't know
我还是不明白
what caused the memory loss
是什么导致的记忆丧失
and why it triggered after a month?
而且为什么发生在一个月后
All right, in the month between him getting the Intersect
那么 在他使用机密数据库和失忆
and his amnesia, what happened?
之间的这一个月 发生了什么
Castle was renovated, retooled.
城♥堡♥被更新 重组过
Carmichael Industries was formed.
卡尔麦克工业成形
And then they started going on missions.
然后他们开始执行任务
Anything different happen on missions?
执行任务的时候有什么异样吗
Uh, I started wearing tight slacks.
我开始穿紧身裤
Any-any head trauma, concussions?
头部有受创吗 脑震荡呢
What? No, no.
什么 没有 当然没有
Nobody would even close to me, okay?
根本没人能接近我 好吗
I would just flash and then bam,
我只要一闪回 然后嘭
I dropped those baddies like they were hot.
我就把他们重重摔到地上了
You would flash.
你用了闪回
Were you flashing before missions?
执行任务之前你会用闪回吗
Didn't have to. But out in the field,
并不需要 但一旦进行实战
I was busting out the Intersect all the time.
我就一直在用机密数据库
That's when you became a douche.
这就是你开始没脑子的时候了
Would you say "Douche"? It seems like...
你是不是说"没脑子" 听上去...
Maybe there's a correlation between
也许闪回的次数
the number of flashes...
和大脑损伤
And brain deterioration.
有某些关联
Guys, that's brilliant.
大伙 你们太聪明了
Can I go to Japan now?
我现在能去日本了吗
No, no. This is just a hypothesis.
不 不行 这只是个假设
We have more work to do.
还有很多工作等着我们去做
Of course you do.
谁说不是呢
Morgan, what's gonna make you feel better?
摩根 怎么才能让你觉得好一点
Pizza?
比萨怎么样
Eh, I don't know.
我不知道
Combos?
套餐哦
You know me so well.
你真是了解我
Pizza Combos!
比萨套餐
That...
那是
was my favorite growing up.
我长大后的最爱
Pizza Combos.
比萨套餐
We were surrounded.
当时我们被包围了
And so there really was no choice.
真的是被逼到了绝路
No, no, of course.
不 没事
I-I get it.
我能理解
It's just,
只是
with what Morgan went through...
看着摩根经历的那些...
Ellie's working with him
艾莉和他在一起
to head off any possible complications.
试着阻止任何可能的并发症
And this will be gone
而且一个半小时之后
in an hour and a half.
这就不在我脑袋里了
I promise.
我保证
Okay, so I guess we just chill, then.
好吧 我想我们就干坐着好了
It's the coolest thing in the world, isn't it?
这是世界上最酷的事情了 是不是
The coolest ever.
从来没这么酷过
Did you do any parkour?
你试过跑酷了吗
Off a bridge, onto a moving truck,
从桥上跳下去 落在移♥动♥的卡车上
and then onto a car going the opposite direction.
然后再跳到另一辆反方向行驶的汽车上
Ohh, awesome!
酷毙了
You know, I've been a spy for so long,
我做了这么久的间谍
and I've never felt this powerful in my entire life.
这辈子从没像现在觉得如此强大过
It's incredible.
太不可思议了
Are you ready to say good-bye to all of it?
你准备好和这一切道别了吗
The guns, the bullets, the parkour?
枪术 弹道分♥析♥ 跑酷这些
I don't want to live my life in danger anymore.
我再也不想活在危险中了
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表