剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Do you? Do you? That's great. That's great news.
是吗 真是好消息啊
We'll be right here waiting for 'em.
我们就在这儿等他们
Bye now.
先挂了
Karl's men are gonna be here any minute.
卡尔的人随时会到
Yes.
好的
Well, then I'm a dead man.
那我死定了
No. We came here to save you,
不会 我们是来救你的
and that's exactly what we're gonna do. Come on.
我们说到做到 快走吧
What?! No, no, no, no.
什么 不成 不成
The Intersect runs from no man!
数据库不会因为任何人而逃跑
For now, he does.
目前而已
Let's go, Morgan.
走吧 摩根
We had a deal.
我们说好了
Exactly.
没错
You hired us to save your brother.
你雇我们救你弟弟
No, I paid you to extract him and bring him to me.
不 我雇你们找到他 然后交给我
Except that we didn't know you were planning on killing him.
可我们不知道你是要杀了他
Nor did we know
也不知道
you were responsible for the finger cutting offage. That's crazy.
是你把他的手指切了 你疯了吧
Listen, you have exactly four hours to deliver Wesley to me.
我给你们四小时把威斯利交给我
Otherwise, I'm coming after you, and trust me,
否则 我就会去找你们了 我保证
that is something you will not enjoy.
后果不堪设想
And by the way, that comment card you sent with the contract
还有 合同里一起给我的那意见单
Well, you can consider that...
你们可以想想...
What are we going to do?
我们要怎么办
Well, we got a fingerless guy sitting in the game room,
我们有个少手指的家伙在游戏房♥里
and his psychopath brother is threatening to come after us.
他的变♥态♥老哥还威胁要来找我们
So we go to the source.
所以我们得先发制人
Okay, we take out Karl before he gets to us.
先下手为强 我们去放倒他
With what army?
支援哪来
We don't work for the government anymore.
我们不再为政♥府♥工作了
Well, if we can get to Beckman,
如果我们去找贝克曼
maybe she can help us put Wesley into protective custody.
也许她会帮我们保护威斯利
No, there's no time for that.
不 没时间找她了
Guys, we have to act now!
伙计们 我们现在就得行动
We're not going into a firefight unprepared. End of story.
不能毫无准备就交火 讨论结束
Kind of feel like a burrito.
有点想吃煎饼
Why don't you go on a food run for us, huh? A food run?
去买♥♥点外卖♥♥来吧 外卖♥♥
Yeah. Again, I am the Intersect.
是 再说一遍 我是机密数据库
Then act like it.
那就像个数据库的样子
Okay, okay. Why don't I just
好了 兄弟
go with you, buddy?
我陪你去
And we can get a little breather
咱们出去透透气
while we wait to hear back from Beckman, okay?
顺便等贝克曼的消息 好吗
Don't forget the utensils.
别忘带餐具
Thank you.
谢谢
Must have had one too many pina colada coladas on the plane,
肯定是在飞机上喝太多菠萝可乐了
and my blood pressure is just generally outrageous.
而且我的血压一直都不正常
I'm just glad I was here for your dizzy spell.
我很高兴给你治头晕
So, listen, Devon,
听着 戴文
have you ever given any thought to doing something
你有没有想过要做一些
that involves less doctoring and more
跟行医没什么关系的事
making a commercial for the Buy More?
比如帮买♥♥多多做广♥告♥
What?
什么
The Buy More needs a fresh face.
买♥♥多多需要一个新面孔
I appreciate you thinking about me,
我很感谢你能想到我
but I'm about to go on paternity leave
但我要去陪产假
to spend more time with my family.
多花时间陪家人了
Sure, I did some modeling for Abercrombie & Fitch back in college,
不过我大学时倒是给A&F做过模特
but I hung up those cargo pants a long time ago.
但我早就洗手不干了
Hold on, son.
慢着 孩子
I'm not talking about doing some teenage porno here.
我说的不是那些小黄♥片♥
Look around! This is your brother-in-law's place of business,
瞧瞧这 这是你小舅子的公♥司♥啊
and it's empty.
空无一人啊
But your creamy skin and
但你这嫩滑的肌肤
unusually high cheekbones could change all that.
高高的颧骨就能改变这一切
And if you are taking time off to help your family,
你想抽时间来帮你的家人
isn't Chuck your family, too?
难道恰克就不是你家人吗
I can't believe Casey sent us out for burritos.
凯西居然叫我们出来买♥♥煎饼
Burritos, Chuck?!
煎饼啊 恰克
I'm so tired of running errands for that man's stomach.
我受够为他的胃当跑腿的了
Look, Casey means well.
其实凯西是好意
Yeah, but it's not just Casey, dude, okay?
对 但不止是凯西
It's Sarah, too.
莎拉也是
What is that supposed to mean?
你这么说什么意思
It just means that isn't she the one
就是说 一开始
who told you to be my handler in the first place?
不是她让你来做我的指导员吗
Yeah, but... Well, did it ever occur to you
是啊 但是 你有没有想过
that she made you my little baby-sitter to distract you
她是借此来分散你的注意力
from the fact that you're being sidelined, too?
把你也扔到局外去
I don't know if you noticed, chief.
老大 我不知道你意识到没
You're on a food run with me.
你可是和我一起来跑腿了
Look, I'm not...
我 我不是
Look, I love Sarah, I do, okay?
我并不是讨厌莎拉 真的
It's just,
只不过
I want to make sure that she's not the one handling you.
我只是想确保她没在控制你
She's not.
她没有
You just passed the exit for Dos Locos.
你刚开过了道斯洛克斯
Yeah, we're not going to Dos Locos.
嗯哪 我们不去那
We're going to Karl Sneijder's corporate headquarters.
我们要去卡尔·斯内德公♥司♥总部
Oh, yeah. Zoomed on a file in Castle.
好吧 我在城♥堡♥里变焦过一份文件
Oh, did you? And why didn't you tell anyone?
是吗 你怎么都没告诉我们
Why would I, okay? We're going to take him down.
为什么要说 我们要去摆平他
No. No, no, Bearded Bandit.
不不不 胡侠客
No, we are not. It is far too dangerous.
我们不能去 那太危险了
I'm gonna call Casey and Sarah. They can help.
我要打给凯西和莎拉 他们能帮忙
They can... They can what?
怎么帮
They can stick us both in the van? No.
把我俩关在车里吗
Come on, Chuck. We don't need them.
得了吧 恰克 我们不需要他们
We're here.
我们到了
Hey, they don't understand that
他们不懂
you and I are like Batman and Robin, okay?
我俩就像是蝙蝠侠和罗宾 对吧
Unless you don't want to be Robin, because
除非你不想当罗宾 因为
let's face it, who wants to be Robin?
得承认 没谁想当罗宾吧
We'll just be Batman and Batman.
那我们是蝙蝠侠和蝙蝠侠好了
Either way, we should be out there saving the day,
总之 我们得去拯救世界
not running errands, or sitting around
而不是四处跑腿或坐在这
waiting for Beckman to get back to us.
等贝克曼来帮我们
Hey, hey, hey, Morgan, look, I-I get it.
摩根 听着 我懂
I know what it feels like to have the Intersect surging through you.
我知道数据库在身上蠢蠢欲动的感觉
It makes you feel like you can do...
这让你觉得可以
Anything.
做任何事情
Yes, yes, anything.
没错 无所不能
Save the day, be a hero, anything,
拯救世界 当大英雄 无所不能
but there's a way. What are you doing?
但要讲方法 你干嘛呢
Here's the thing, though, Chuck.
恰克 但问题是
You don't need the Intersect to feel that way, okay?
你不需要数据库来证明自己是英雄
With or without it,
有没有它
you are a hero, so don't call them.
你都是个英雄 所以别打电♥话♥给他们
All right, we can handle this together.
我俩可以搞定的
Just come with me.
跟我来就成了
I need you.
我需要你
Morgan, no, no, no!
摩根 不要 不要
God. Aah! Oh!
老天
Chuck?
恰克
Sarah. Sarah, hey,
莎拉 莎拉
we're-we're at Sneijder's headquarters.
我们在斯内德的总部
What? Don't go in there.
什么 千万别进去
I know, I know,
我明白
but Morgan just ran inside, and he's in trouble.
但摩根刚跑进去了 他有麻烦了
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表