剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
The waiter! Come on, come on!
那个服务生 快 快啊
Still no word from Chuck.
还是没恰克的消息
Everything must be going well on the mish.
行动一定进行的很顺利
Your turn, bro.
该你了 兄弟
Oh, right.
噢 对
You know what?
你知道吗
I feel so lucky to have a lady to share my
我实在是太幸运了 能有位女士跟我
little plastic car with, and, uh,
共乘一辆塑料车 而且
not afraid to put a couple of kids in the backseat.
还不介意后座坐几个孩子
Not now, obviously. That'd be crazy.
很显然 现在还不行 太疯狂了
But you know, someday. You know,
但你知道 会有一天的
commitment is not something that I fear.
我才不害怕兑现承诺
Well, I'm keeping my options open.
我暂不做决定
Yeah, I noticed. There you are
对 我注意到了 你在你那辆
in your little pink car by yourself. Must be so lonely.
粉色小汽车里 肯定寂寞难耐
What is going on with these two?
这两个在搞什么
I thought they worked everything out.
我还以为他们都说清楚了
Me, too.
我也是
Maybe they need some alone time.
可能他们需要些时日
Great. Because if I have to spin for a new mortgage rate again,
对极了 要是我再转出个按揭利率来
I'm going to die.
肯定要被他们折磨死
It's like we're actively wasting our baby-sitter.
亏了我们还请了保姆呢
Okay, let's, uh... let's speed things along here.
好吧 让我们 速战速决吧
Then you and I can have - a little look-see in Castle.
然后我们就在城♥堡♥里来个观光考察
Ellie?
艾莉
Uh, your turn. Yeah, my turn.
该你了 对 该我了
Hey, spin a ten, game is over.
转个十点 我们就解脱了
All right. Spin...
好吧 转
A ten. Okay.
十点 好的
Millionaire Estates!
百万富翁屋
Yeah, baby! We won in Life.
好耶 乖乖 我们赢了
We did.
我们赢了
Yeah. Okay.
是啊 好吧
We'll take a little breather before the next game, guys.
我们出去喘口气 待会儿再开始
Bye. Yeah, good, good.
再见了您 好
Good kids.
好小子
Our hands touched for a second, and I kind of got,
我们手碰了一下 我好像有点
like, a chill on my back.
后背发凉
It's kind of funny, 'cause...
有点搞笑 因为
Morgan? Mm?
摩根 嗯?
What am I really doing here?
你让我来这儿到底干嘛
I'm-I'm not here to try anything, if that's what you're asking.
我不是心有不甘 如果你是问这个的话
Unless what you're asking is that you want me to... No.
除非你想暗示我...当然不是
That's what I'm saying-- no, of course. Uh...
我就是这么说的 当然不是
There's no quick fix for us.
我们的关系不可能短期内修复
It's just going to take some time.
这需要个过程
I know that.
我了解
Hey, I totally get it.
嘿 我完全明白
How about a game of Sorry?
来一局道歉的游戏怎么样
Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!
借过 借过 借过
Sorry. Sorry.
不好意思 对不起
Once again, look who doesn't need the Intersect.
又一次完胜 瞧瞧谁需要机密数据库啊
Where's Ryker? Where the hell is he?
赖克在哪儿 那混♥蛋♥的在哪儿
Do you speak Hungarian?
你会匈牙利语吗
No.
不会
Do you, Mr. "I don't need the Intersect?"
你呢 "不需要机密数据库"先生
I think I got a phrase book on me somewhere.
我应该带了外语手册 放哪儿了
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I got her in the deli.
我在熟食店找了个人
What? She wasn't busy. It's Europe.
怎么了 她不忙 这是在欧洲好吧
Would you mind asking this gentleman
您能不能问下这位先生
what his business is with Ryker?
他跟赖克是什么关系
He said this man you are asking about
他说你们问的这个人
gave him 20,000 forint to put a note under a coffee cup.
给了他两万福林让他在咖啡杯下放张纸条
He doesn't know anything else.
他其它什么都不知道
He's lying.
他撒谎
I think you understand every word I'm saying.
你能听懂我说的每句话
You're gonna tell me where Ryker is,
你最好告诉我赖克在哪儿
or you're gonna lose a lung.
要不然我会打穿你的肺
Where the hell is Ryker?!
那个该死的赖克在哪儿
Any sign of her?
看到她了吗
Nothing yet, sir.
还没有 长官
You didn't think i was just gonna use the front door, did you?
你该不会以为我会走前门吧 嗯?
I knew you wouldn't use the front door.
我早料到你不会走前门
You tell me everything Sean told you right now.
你最好把从肖恩那儿知道的全告诉我
What is that?
那是什么声音
Oh, God, I don't know what you want. What do you want?
天呐 我不知道你想怎样 你想要啥
What do you need?
你需要什么
Oh, my God.
天呐
Okay. Okay.
好了 好了
Hello?
喂
Uh, hi, Mom. It's me.
嗨 妈妈 是我
Honey? Are you okay?
亲爱的 你还好吧
Where are you?
你现在在哪儿
I'm just... I'm uh... I'm in a bit of a situation here.
我只是 呃 我这边有点小状况
Are you hurt?
你受伤了?
Uh, no, no, no, no, it's nothing like that.
没没 没有 不是那种状况
I was on a mission, and, um...
我本来在出任务 然后 呃
Well, I'm looking after a baby, and she won't stop crying,
我在照看一个婴儿 她一直哭个不停
and I'm not really sure what to do.
我真不知道该怎么办了
Can you please help me?
你能帮帮我吗
Okay. Uh, yeah.
好 好啊
Um, is she wet?
她有没有尿裤子
Uh, no. No, it's not that, and I... and I fed her an hour ago.
不 不 而且我一个小时前喂过她了
Did you try rocking her?
你有没有试着摇摇她
What? No.
什么 不 没有
Okay, honey, I want you to bring her close to you.
好吧 亲爱的 我希望你把她靠近你
She needs to feel safe.
她需要安全感
She needs to feel your warmth.
她需要感觉到你的温暖
Okay.
好吧
Okay, she's close. Now what?
好吧 她靠在我身边了 然后呢
Okay, now just-just rock her.
好吧 现在就晃晃她就行
Slowly back and forth and...
慢慢地前后摇动
Mom, this is not working. I'm not good at this.
妈妈 这没用啊 我不擅长这个
What am I supposed to do?
我该怎么办
Don't freak out, honey. It's okay.
别吓坏了 亲爱的 没关系的
It's okay. Just, um...
没关系 只要 恩
Just try singing to her.
试着唱歌♥给她听
Um... what am I supposed to sing?
额 我该唱什么呢
Do you remember the lullaby
你还记得摇篮曲吗
i used to sing to you when you were little?
就是你小的时候我唱给你听的
Yeah. Uh, I-I think so.
记得 我想记得吧
Slumber, my darling
睡吧 睡吧 我亲爱的宝贝
Your mother is near
妈妈在你身边
Guarding your dreams from all terror and fear
保护你不受害怕恐惧的打扰
Sunlight has past and the twilight has gone
太阳下山了 黄昏过去了
Slumber, my darling
睡吧 睡吧 我亲爱的宝贝
And the night's coming on.
黑夜降临了
Did it work?
有用了吗
Yeah.
对
Yeah, it worked, Mom.
妈妈 那起作用了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Tie her up.
把她绑起来
I have to give you credit on that fake communique.
我得为你错误的情报而表扬你一下
Unfortunately for you, I already knew
很不幸 我已经知道了
that Shaw was back in prison.
肖重新回到了监狱
So tell me,
所以 告诉我
did you just come all this way
你只是来这和你的
to have a cup of coffee with your old handler?
以前的执行官来喝杯咖啡
You're asking the wrong question.
你问错问题了
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表