剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
If I was in a Buy More, I'd have it all in ten seconds...
要是在买♥♥多多 那就很简单了
Wait. We have got something better than the Buy More.
等等 这里比买♥♥多多还要好
We have a train full of Japanese people.
我们有一车的日本人呢
Quinn's thugs are expecting a call in 19 minutes.
奎因的走狗19分钟内要听到电♥话♥
When it doesn't come, they're gonna kill Alex.
否则他们就要杀了亚历克斯
And you are not gonna let that happen. Clear?!
你们一定得阻止 听明白了吗
Crystal. I will not let my last words
很明白 我不会让我和亚历克斯
to Alex be a demand for Pizza Combos.
最后说的话是关于披萨套餐的事情
Go to my Crown Vic.
去找我的福特车
Devon! Dev...
戴文 戴...
Wow. Casey rolls strong.
凯西存货真强力啊
Like, raring-for-the-Apocalypse strong.
这装备是为世界末日准备的吧
The case in front of you, open it.
打开前面那个盒子
Put in the comm device, sync it to my phone. Do it.
把耳机戴上 和我手♥机♥同步 快
Okay, we're hot, boss.
连上了 领导
I'm gonna talk you through this.
我这样指挥你们
Grab a rifle, the Sig and a survival knife.
拿上狙♥击♥枪♥ 西格手♥枪♥和生存刀
Leave the heavy stuff.
别动重火力的
You'll just blow yourself up.
别把自己炸上天了
Just a few more minutes more, and everything's gonna be good.
再等几分钟就好了
Hang in there.
坚持住
All right, Chuck,
好了 恰克
I'm gonna start sending you the file.
我开始给你发文件了
And as soon as it's complete, put the glasses on Sarah.
接收完成后马上给莎拉戴上眼镜
It should run right away.
应该马上开始运行了
It's coming in strong, El.
速度不慢 艾莉
You're gonna be all right, Sarah.
你会没事的 莎拉
Chuck, I didn't want to say anything before, but...
恰克 我之前没想说 但是
but this whole time you've been talking about Alex
你们一直在说亚历克斯
and how she's in danger?
说她有危险
Yeah? Why?
怎么了
I don't, um...
我...
I don't remember anybody named Alex.
我不记得谁是亚历克斯
Do you remember this?
这个记得吗
Yeah. I wouldn't forget that.
记得 我决不会忘的
Everything's gonna be fine, okay?
不会有事的
Of course it is.
当然了
It's gonna be fine, Sarah.
不会有事的 莎拉
You are gonna be fine.
你会没事的
Casey, we are ready to roll.
凯西 我们准备好了
Okay, Morgan, listen up.
摩根 听着
You find an some cover 20 meters from the target. Got it?
距目标20米处找掩护 明白吗
Okay, I see a Civic that might serve our purpose.
我看到一辆思域车能作掩护
Which is what, exactly?
具体怎么办
Devon's gonna call them out.
戴文把他们叫出来
And you, Morgan, you're gonna do some sniper work.
你要狙击他们
Some wet work. Got it?
要杀人的 明白吗
Just so you know,
你也知道
I've never sniped in my life, wet or dry.
不论见不见血的 我都没狙击过
Just remember, you're sniping for Alex.
记住 你是为了亚历克斯做的
For Alex. I'll snipe for Alex.
为亚历克斯 我要为亚历克斯狙击
Yeah, you got it.
记住我说的
You ready? Hell, yeah! All right.
准备好了吗 当然 好了
There's some wind kicking up here.
有点风
I'll probably have to overcompensate. Probably about 30 degrees.
我估计要做30度的调整
Don't nudge a guy when he's sniping!
别在我狙击的时候碰我
Oh, man!
完了
I can't believe we're this terrible. Yeah, you are.
想不到咱俩这么失败 你们就是
Hand over the rifle, little man. Morgan?
放下枪 小矮子 摩根
Let's go! Morgan, do you copy?
快走 摩根 收到没有
Easy! I'm not your little sister!
轻点 我可不是你小妹
Morgan!
摩根
Morgan, what the hell's happening?
摩根 怎么回事
Morgan!
摩根
Hello?
喂
Who the hell is this?
你是谁
I might ask you the same question, little earling.
我才要问你呢 小耳机
Lester? Lester Patel?!
莱斯特 莱斯特·帕特尔
Maybe...
可能是...
Hey, Morgan was taken.
摩根被抓住了
Jeff and Lester are my only option.
只能靠杰弗和莱斯特了
Look, I know this sounds crazy,
我知道这听起来很疯狂
but I've worked with those guys for years.
但我和他们共事多年了
They may seem like botulism victims, but they're loyal.
他们看起来脑袋被门挤过 但是他们很忠诚
They can do it.
他们能行的
Lester, now I'm gonna tell you
莱斯特 我要告诉你一些事
something I never dreamed I'd tell you,
一些从没想过会告诉你的事
never dreamed I'd have to tell you,
也从没想过不得不告诉你的事
but the situation is extreme.
但现在情况紧急
This is Colonel John Casey of the National Security Agency.
我是国♥家♥安♥全♥局的约翰·凯西上校
That is so funny. There's a John Casey who works at the Buy More.
有意思 买♥♥多多也有个约翰·凯西
That's me, you idiot! I'm NSA.
那就是我 蠢货 我是国♥家♥安♥全♥局的
Sarah Walker, Chuck Bartowski, they're CIA.
莎拉·沃克和恰克·巴托斯基是中情局的
They are so not.
他们绝对不是
They are so so, you colossal dope!
他们就是 你个大蠢货
Now...
现在
I need you, my daughter needs you,
我需要你 我女儿需要你
and your country needs you.
你的国家也需要你
Canada?
加拿大吗
Patel, listen up.
帕特尔 听着
You do what I tell you, I'll make you a hero.
按我说的我 我会把你打造成英雄
It's the call.
这就是使命的召唤
Go to my Crown Vic.
去找我的福特车
Each of you grab a pistol.
每人拿一把手♥枪♥
Leave the big stuff.
别碰大家伙
The call never came from Quinn.
奎因没打电♥话♥来
We'll kill them all and leave the bus.
我们把他们杀光 然后离开
Her first.
先杀她
Don't you touch her!
不许碰她
Or what?
不然呢
Attention, Flu Bus.
疫苗车 请注意
We have tapped into your internal public address.
我们接入了你们的内部广播
We are armed and dangerous and suggest
我们全副武装 火力十足
you surrender immediately. Over!
建议你们马上投降 完毕
Who the hell is that?
那是谁啊
I have no idea.
不知道
But somebody's getting ready to lose a limb.
但肯定是来送死的
We are appreciated that you two are armed.
我们知道你们有武器
But we have heat vision, infrared scopes,
但我们有热成像 红外镜
laser guidance system and armor-piercing bullets. Over!
激光制导系统系统和穿甲弹 完毕
I think this is where we should get down.
我觉得这时候该躲一下
Nobody has all that. It's a bluff.
不可能全都有的 这是虚张声势
You're outgunned, outmanned,
你武器差 人数又少
out... side.
居然还...跑出来了
And it's a lovely day.
今天天气不错
So throw down your gun and nobody gets hurt.
缴枪不杀
You're the one who should be worried about getting hurt.
你才该担心担心自己的安全
Behold the flame of destiny! Ha-ha!
瞧瞧这命运的火焰吧
What he said.
听到他说的了吗
Boys, we cannot thank you enough.
伙计们 感激不尽
How do we begin to even repay you?
我们该怎么回报你们呢
There is a way.
有一个方法
Honesty.
诚实点
We know that there is something going on.
我们知道发生了一些事情
Something spy... ish.
一些间谍之类事情
We need the truth at this point.
现在我们要知道事实真♥相♥
Come on.
说吧
Yeah, you do.
是该告诉你们了
Gentlemen, follow me.
先生们 跟我来
Dad, don't worry.
爸爸 别担心了
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表