剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Children...
孩子们
are you lost?
你们迷路了吗
Can I help the new arrivals find their way?
我来帮你们指路吧
Uh, we were told to come here to seek enlightenment.
有人告诉我们来这寻找启示
Then enlightenment you shall find.
你们会如愿以偿的
Please... help yourself to some robes.
来 找件袍子穿上吧
Welcome... to the Church of the Eternal Wind.
欢迎来到闪光清风教会
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
We'll just...
我们这就...
We have uninvited guests.
有不速之客
Find out who they are.
查出他们是谁
We have a situation.
有情况了
It's a little... little chilly under here.
下面...有点冷啊
These are very short robes, huh?
这些袍子都很短啊
Well, the church believes that the spirit enters from underneath.
教会认为灵气是从下面进入的
Well, that's a totally natural entry point.
那确实是个很自然的入口
Uh, that's an interesting pendant.
那个坠儿很有意思
I imagine it has some kind of significance for you?
我想对你有特殊意义吧
All members of the church wear a pendant
教会所有人都带着坠儿
to remind them of their past lives.
用来怀念他们的过去
I worked on Wall Street, lived the fast life.
我曾在华尔街工作 过着快节奏的生活
Till I came here.
直到现在
Not looking for a life story here.
我们不是来听人生故事的
Figure out where Davis is, locate the virus.
找到戴维斯 找到病毒
My patience is wearing thin.
我快没耐心了
You know, my wife and I were looking for an escape
我和我妻子想逃离
from our everyday chaos,
生活的混乱
and then our friend Colin Davis recommended we come
然后我们朋友科林·戴维斯推荐我们来这
and check out your church here.
找你们教会试试
Oh, Colin-- what a caring man.
科林啊 很有爱心的人
Now we call him Moon Meadow.
现在我们叫他月亮草原
That's his wind name.
这是他的"风名"
Uh, do you know where we could find Moon Meadow?
你知道在哪能找到月亮草原吗
We'd love to see him. Mm.
我们想见见他
I believe he's leading a drum circle, in the garden.
我想他正在花♥园♥里组织鼓乐呢
It's mostly free-form, experimental drumming.
是不拘泥于形式的实验鼓乐
There'll definitely be some jamming as well.
肯定有部分即兴发挥
Sounds like fun.
听起来很有趣
Yeah! Let's go check it out. Okay.
是啊 我们去看看吧
Hey. How you holding up, man?
你还好吧 伙计
I didn't think it would be this hard without Lester around.
没想到莱斯特不在这我会难受
I'm starting to forget him.
我都快忘了他了
I can't even picture what Lester looks like anymore.
我甚至想不起来莱斯特长什么样了
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Imagine David Beckham.
想象大卫·贝克汉姆
Lester's a shorter, feminine version of his wife.
莱斯特比他老婆矮点 更有女人味
Right. I can see him now.
是了 我想起他啥样了
Look, when I went through my dark period,
当我在人生低谷的时候
I alienated a lot of friends.
我疏远了许多朋友
But thankfully, for me, I was able to realize
但幸好我在失去朋友前
what I was about to lose, before it was too late.
及时意识到这点
We just have to make sure he knows what's slipping away here.
我们只是要让他明白他会错失什么
I totally get it.
我完全明白
This reminds me of the time my dad tried to win back my mom
这让我想起了当我爸想挽回我妈的时候
when he heard she was having sex with Uncle Steve.
那时候他听说我妈和史蒂夫叔叔搞上了
They ended up as a threesome.
结果他们以3P结束了
I had a messed-up childhood.
我的童年真糟糕
Yeah, you did.
确实挺糟
But, you know what?
不过
It actually gives me a great idea how to handle Lester.
这让我想出了个绝好的对付莱斯特的办法
It's not a threesome.
绝对不是3P啊
These people dropped everything and came here.
这些人放弃一切来了这里
Can you imagine? Yeah, it's crazy.
你能想象吗 是挺疯狂的
I mean, I don't know what I'd do if I left the spy life.
我不知道要是不做间谍我会干嘛
Sometimes I'm so caught up in it,
有时候我陷得太深了
I can't think of a world outside of it.
我无法想象间谍外的生活
Well, you're really good at computers, Chuck.
你对电脑确实很在行 恰克
I mean, you love them.
你热爱他们
Yeah... maybe.
也许是吧
I got eyes on Davis.
我看到戴维斯了
I'm in position to shoot any and all of these filthy hippies.
我随时能干掉这些猥琐的嬉皮士
It's almost like Casey never left.
跟凯西在的时候差不多
Okay, stay focused.
专心点
This is over as soon as we find the virus.
找到病毒我们就完活了
So let's just get in and get out.
速战速决啊
I found their clothes.
我找到他们的衣服了
And these were with them.
这些也是他们的
Wrap up the Phish concert, make a move.
赶紧结束该死的音乐会 快点行动
You got some skills.
你技术不错嘛
As do you, my friend.
你也是 朋友
So, uh, you worked in tech, huh?
你从事科技行业吗
Oh... A lifetime ago.
很久以前了
And this-- this would've been my crowning achievement.
这个本来是我最辉煌的成就
Till I walked away.
然后我离开了
You know, I used to work in computers, as well.
我以前也是搞电脑的
You mind if I take a look at that?
你不介意给我看看吧
Oh, no, no, I couldn't.
不 不行
It's against church policy to ever remove your pendant.
教会要求不能摘下自己的坠子
But I do take it off twice a month, when I shower.
但我每个月洗两次澡 那时会摘下
Intruders! We have intruders!
入侵者 有入侵者
We've been made.
我们被发现了
You get the chip, I'll take care of the guards.
你去抢芯片 我来搞定守卫
After her-- go, go, go!
追上她 快
Hey, stop!
站住
Leave me alone! Colin!
别追我 科林
Colin, I'm trying to help you! God help me!
科林 我是想帮你 老天救我啊
Stop!
站住
Too much tree cover. I don't have a shot.
太多树挡着了 我没法射击
I'm coming down.
我下来帮你
Wait up!
别跑
Colin!
科林
I am here to help!
我是来帮你的
Some of our members have a checkered past.
我们有些教友前半生坎坷不平
They pay a lot of money for enlightenment, as well as protection.
他们花了很多钱寻找启示 还有保护
Looks like you walked into the wrong cult, bitch.
看起来你来错地方了 贱♥人♥
Colin!
科林
It's okay...
别胡来
I vowed never to let anybody have this virus,
我发过誓决不让任何人得到病毒
no matter what I had to do.
不计任何代价
Davis...
戴维斯
No, no, stop!
别 停下
Come on!
吐出来
Come on!
吐出来
Come on! Get it out of there!
吐出来 赶紧吐出来啊
Give me the chip! Give me the chip!
我要芯片 我要芯片
Davis? Davis?
戴维斯 戴维斯
Where's the chip?
芯片在哪
I hid it.
我藏起来了
Inside him.
藏到他肚子里了
So he swallowed it.
他吞了芯片
Yes, he did.
没错
Hey! Honey!
亲爱的
Hey, you all right?
你没事吧
Yeah. Never better. Good. I need your help.
没事 行 帮我下
Davis swallowed the chip.
戴维斯把芯片吞下去了
We gotta get him out of here now.
我们得把他搬走
Okay, let's cover up his-- guys, can we find him some pants?
我们能找条裤子挡着点吗
Decision time.
决定时间到了
You gonna join us?
你要加入我们吗
Not interested.
不感兴趣
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表