剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
I'm fine. I promise.
我一切都好
Morgan and Devon were great, but...
摩根和戴文很英勇
This is so cool! My Missile Command.
太酷了 我的导弹控制器啊
...those guys that you talk about,
你总提到的那两个人
the ones that give you nightmares--
说总让你做噩梦的那俩
Jeff and Lester--
杰弗和莱斯特
yeah, they were the real heroes.
他们才是这次的英雄
It's a miracle.
只是个奇迹
Jeffrey, Jeffrey, Jeffrey, Jeffrey,
杰弗里 杰弗里...
Jeffrey, Jeffrey, yeah, no, no, no.
杰弗里 别动 别动
I got the whole thing on. Dangerous!
我能应付得了 危险
When are you coming back?
你们什么时候回来
We're on our way.
我们在路上了
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Problemo.
出问题了
Alex, I'm going to call you back.
亚历克斯 回头再给你打
So glad you're safe.
你没事真是太好了
Internet went down. Well, maybe it's nothing,
网断了 可能不是出故障了
but if there's one thing I know,
就是是出故障了
it is how to fix an internet connection.
我最擅长修复网络故障了
The control panel is between the last
控制面板在餐车
passenger car and the dining car.
和最后一节乘客车厢之间
I remember that from my prep flash.
闪回做准备时的信息我还记得
Easy peasy.
小菜一碟
Keep your guard up.
小心警惕
It's been tampered with.
这是被人为破坏的
This is not good.
事情不妙
No. Hey, uh... hey.
不是...
I'm... I'm Burbank Buy More, so I...
我是伯班克买♥♥多多的员工 所以...
A little warning.
警告你一下
The only thing I can't beat down is the Intersect itself,
只有机密数据库我打不过
but I've studied the program obsessively.
但我还是很疯狂的学习了这个程序
You know, I've done a little training myself,
我也做过些训练的
Quinn, so let's rumble.
奎因 来吧
I can hear you pacing.
我能听见你踱步
Bartowski's really taking his time.
巴托斯基去太久了
What are you thinking?
你怎么想的
Nothing. He's probably just goofing off.
没什么 他可能是偷懒呢
You check on him, or I will.
你去找找他 否则我就去
I'm going.
我去
Freeze! Now!
不许动
Put it down, Quinn.
给我放下 奎因
Down.
放下
Two on one-- that's not fair.
二打一 不太公平
How do I even things out?
我该怎么办呢
You move, he dies.
你敢动 他就会死
Just let him go, Quinn, okay?
放开他 奎因
It's over. You're on a train. Where are you going to run to?
结束了 你在火车上 你能往哪逃
I'll figure something out.
我会想出办法的
It was never meant to be like this, Bartowski.
事情本不该如此的 巴托斯基
You weren't meant to get involved.
你本不该卷进来的
And until that Intersect is mine,
除非我得到机密数据库
this is never going to end... ever!
这事没完
Chuck, come on. Chuck, what's happening?
快跟上 恰克 恰克 怎么了
We're searching the train for Quinn.
我们在找奎因
Chuck, he's heading towards the baggage car.
恰克 他去了行李车厢
Sarah, stay put.
莎拉 待着别动
Step away from the console, Quinn.
离开控制台 奎因
Sarah!
莎拉
Focus on your... on your fighting abilities, okay?
集中注意力到自身的战斗能力上
Keep your emotions even.
控制情绪
Do not flash! I'll try, Chuck.
不要闪回 我会努力地 恰克
You won't survive this one, Quinn.
这次你死定了 奎因
This is over.
结束了
For good.
永远结束了
Sarah!
莎拉
Is it?
是吗
No!
不
No!
不
Maybe not over... quite yet.
或许还早着呢
Open the door, baby!
开门 宝贝
See if you can open the door.
试着把门打开
No!
不
Sarah!
莎拉
Sarah!
莎拉
No!
不
No! Sarah! No!
不 莎拉 不
No! Sarah!
不 莎拉
Sarah!
莎拉
You're up. Good.
你醒了 很好
Let's get started.
我们开始吧
Quinn, this isn't just going to end here.
奎因 事情不会就这么结束的
Shh. Don't.
别说话
This is going my way from now on.
从现在开始我说了算
No more screwups, no more left turns.
不会再出问题了
The Intersect in your head is rotten.
你脑中的机密数据库已经坏了
We're going to remove it with a suppression device.
我们用卸载器删除它
And then I'm sending you on a new mission to retrieve
然后我会派你去
a pristine version of the program.
拿回未受损版的程序
I'm not working for you.
我不会为你做事的
You are.
你会的
Until I get what I want, you're my soldier.
在我达到目的前 你都是我的人
Now...
现在吗...
I know you lose memories when you flash.
我知道你一闪回就会失忆
These, for want of a better term, are flash cards.
这些说好听点就是闪回卡
They may look like random images
对没有机密数据库的人来说
to someone who doesn't have the Intersect,
这些看起来就是随意的图像
but to you,
但对你来说
they're... stimulants.
这些就是...刺♥激♥物
What are you saying?
什么意思
Until I get what I want...
在我达到目的前
you're mine.
你属于我
Hey, bro.
哥们
Please... please try to eat something, okay?
拜托...吃点东西吧
I'll eat when I know Sarah's all right.
莎拉没事了 我自然会吃
Quinn said he needed Sarah
奎因说过要让莎拉
to steal Intersect technology from a government facility.
从一个政♥府♥机构里偷机密数据库技术
I need to figure out which one.
我要查出是哪个机构
I get it. I know.
我明白的
Hey, it's going to happen, Chuck.
恰克 这一切都会实现的
All of it. I promise.
所有的一切 相信我
So close I can taste it.
近在咫尺 我能感觉到
She set off her emergency beacon.
她打开了紧急信♥号♥♥
She's close.
她就在附近
What did I tell you? See?
我说过的 你看
We'll get Sarah, Chuck.
我们会救出莎拉的 恰克
Hang in there, Sarah.
坚持住 莎拉
Okay, guys. We got a lock on Sarah.
我们锁定莎拉了
The signal is strong.
信♥号♥♥很强
We'll find her.
我们会找到她的
We'll find her.
我们会找到她的
Whoa, Sarah. Sarah, Sarah, easy, girl.
莎拉 莎拉 别紧张
Who are you?
你是谁
Nicholas Quinn, your handler.
尼古拉斯·奎因 你的管理人
We've only known each other for the past five years.
我们只认识了五年而已
I guess you're not all back yet, huh?
我想你还没完全恢复
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, you took a nasty blow to the head.
你头部受了重伤
A week in the hospital.
在医院躺了一周
Any of that ring a bell?
有印象吗
Japan?
日本
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表