剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
I know everything.
我知道所有的事
You're upset with me.
你生我气了
That's obvious.
那很明显
But do you really think i want to spend the holidays with you?
但你真以为我想把假期耗费在和你一起吗
That I wouldn't rather be with my family?
我不更宁愿和家人在一起吗
It's a trick question, Sarah.
莎拉 那是个难题啊
Because you shot my wife in cold blood.
因为你残忍♥地射杀了我的妻子
You brought this all upon yourself.
这都是你自找的
Very disappointing, Casey.
真令人失望啊 凯西
We have less than a minute
我们还有不到一分钟的时间了
before a team figures we've broken in.
在有人发现我们闯进来之前
Never took Decker for much of an art collector.
别把德克尔当成高雅的艺术收藏家
I think I found it.
我想我找到了
Colonel Hayne just accessed Decker's office,
海恩上校刚刚进了德克尔的办公室
but I'm looking at her.
但我正在看着她
She's in the bullpen.
她正在大宴会厅里
We got a code five.
我们有紧急情况
This way, Colonel Hayne.
海恩上校 这边走
Our minute came and went.
我们的时间用完了
What are we gonna do? There's no place to hide.
我们怎么办 这里没有地方躲藏啊
Pucker up, Bartowski.
巴托斯基 戴好面具
You're about to become a man.
你得成为一个真正的男人了
What, like a Bar Mitzvah? Or something that's a little...
什么 像受戒仪式一样么 那可真有点
What exactly are you...
你到底想
Santa!
圣诞老人
Retreat immediately or I will see you court-martialed!
立刻走开 否则我就送你们去军事法庭
You know, I typically brush my teeth before I...
你知道的 我通常会在我接吻前刷牙的
We never speak of this again.
别再提起这件事了
Never... ever...
永不 绝不
Shaw, I've got the device.
肖 我拿到那个装置了
Chuck, it's me.
恰克 是我
Sarah, oh, my God. You okay?
天哪 莎拉 你还好吗
Yeah.
恩
I escaped Shaw and I'm hiding in Castle,
我逃离了肖 我现在躲在城♥堡♥里
...but Shaw's still down here-- hurry!
但肖仍在在这 快来
I'm on my way.
我就来
I know, I know, I know.
我知道 我知道 我知道
It's a madhouse. It's a madhouse.
这里就像精神病院一样
Good thing is that Jeff and Lester made some progress.
好消息是杰弗和莱斯特取得了一些进步
How'd your day go? I got the Macau Device,
你一天过的咋样 我拿到了澳门装置
and Sarah's hiding out in Castle.
莎拉逃了出来躲在城♥堡♥里
Sarah. Hey. Is everything okay?
莎拉 嘿 一切都好么
Casey disarmed Shaw.
凯西解除了肖的武装
He's locked up.
他被关起来了
Thank God. I'll be there soon.
感谢上帝 我会马上到那的
Hurry up, dear.
亲爱的 快点
How'd that go? Everything all right?
怎么样了 一切都好吗
Sarah says that Casey took down Shaw.
莎拉说凯西拿下了肖
Yes! Nice! Way to go.
太好了 这就对了
She called me "Dear."
她叫我亲爱的
She never calls me dear.
她从不叫我亲爱的
Shaw's using her somehow.
肖不知怎么在利用她的声音
Oh, crap.
哦 糟糕
Last time he was in control, he bought the Buy More.
上次他掌控局面的时候他买♥♥下了买♥♥多多
Morgan, we've got to get all these people out of here.
摩根 我们得让这些人出去
I tried, Morgan.
我试过了 摩根
But we haven't made a single sale all night.
但我们整晚都没有做成一笔生意
I'm sorry.
对不起
Don't be. Don't be, buddy. It's okay.
别 别对不起 伙计 没关系
Attention, Buy More shoppers.
注意啦 买♥♥多多的顾客们
Um...
呃
I know everyone's a little scared about this Omen virus...
我知道大家对于预兆病毒都有点害怕
but, uh, you should not be waiting in line
但你们不应该在队伍中等待
on Christmas Eve.
在这个圣诞之夜
All right? It's not about the gifts,
好吗 这和礼物无关
it's about spending time with your friends and your family.
这是关于你和你的朋友家人在一起共度
And-and-and-and eggnog and cheer-- spreading lots of cheer.
还有呃 蛋奶酒和欢呼 传播欢乐
So, uh, as of now, uh,
那么 现在
the Buy More is officially closed for the holiday.
买♥♥多多宣布在节日时关门
Thank you, come again and, uh, and shop at Buy More.
谢谢大家 欢迎下次光临
Sorry! Sorry!
对不起 对不起
You're gonna have to... gonna have to, kinda...
你们得 你们看来得
Thanks, buddy.
谢了 伙计
Well, come on, son, I'll drive you home.
好 来吧 我送你回家
Your mama's cooking us a big, fat, honey-glazed ham.
你妈妈正在给我们做一个超大涂蜜的汉堡
Aw... You know what?
呃 你知道吗
I'm gonna stay here and close up shop.
我得呆在这给商店关门
Can you make sure everyone gets out safe?
你能确保每个人都安全离开这吗
All right. Okay.
没问题 好的
Hey. What's happening?
嘿 怎么了
Ellie, what are you...? What are you...?
艾莉 你在 你在
We're-We're-We're closing down for the night.
我们这个晚上准备停止营业
The picture with Santa was a bust.
那幅圣诞老人的画糟糕透了
I sent Devon and Clara home.
我把戴文和克拉拉送回家
Mom's flight's cancelled.
妈妈的航♥班♥取消了
Sarah was supposed to help with the decorations,
莎拉本应该帮忙装饰的
and now she's not answering her phone.
但现在她不接电♥话♥
Have you heard from her?
你有她的消息吗
Yeah, uh, sort of.
对 算是吧
She's kind of busy.
她有点忙
Chuck, what's going on?
恰克 怎么了
It's Shaw.
是肖
He kidnapped Sarah.
他绑♥架♥了莎拉
Daniel Shaw, who killed Dad?
那个杀了爸爸的丹尼尔·肖
Um... what can I do?
那我能做什么
I... I hate to say this-- just-just go home.
我并不想这么说 但你只要回家就好
No, I want to help!
不 我想帮忙
Ellie, please, go home, okay?
艾莉 拜托回家吧 好吗
I have to know that you're safe.
我得知道你是安全的
Okay, but call me.
好吧 但你一知道什么就
Call me as soon as you know something, okay?
打电♥话♥告诉我 好吗
Yes. Yes. Okay.
好 好
Chuck, you be careful.
恰克 自己小心点
I love you.
我爱你
You sick son of a bitch!
你这个变♥态♥的婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Just wanted to see if any of the old fire was still there.
只是想知道你是不是依旧火气很大
No. Ice-cold.
不 冰一般的冷
This was Mary Bartowski's, wasn't it?
这是玛丽·巴托斯基对吗
I think I'll keep it.
我想我会留着它
Token of our last night together.
表示我们昨晚在一起
I had no idea she was your wife, Shaw.
我根本不知道她是你妻子 肖
I had no idea who you were.
我不知道你是谁
I was just...
我只是
I was just on an assignment.
我只是在执行一个任务
Is that supposed to make me feel better?
那是不是该让我感觉舒服点
I was just a young agent.
我只是个年轻的特工
I was just doing my job, okay?
我只是在做我的工作 好吗
You, of all people, need to understand that.
你是所有人中最需要明白的
Really?
真的吗
Well, what about the pit you dug out of my chest?
那么你在我胸口挖出的洞怎么办
Is that supposed to fill it in?
是不是应该填满它
Is this going to?
会那样吗
You're a good man, Shaw.
你是个好人 肖
You can be that man again.
你可以重新变成那样的人
Just stop what you're doing, please.
只是停下你所做的 拜托了
Okay?
好吗
You can let this... you can let this all go.
你可以 你可以让这一切都过去
I know you're in pain,
我知道你很痛苦
and you want this to stop, but not yet.
并且你想要这一切停止 但是还不行
Not until you feel a pain more excruciating
直到你感觉到痛苦更加难以忍♥受
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表