剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
They think that you're some sort of international super spy.
他们觉得你是个国际超级间谍
Those idiots? Why?
那几个白♥痴♥ 为什么
Because I told 'em.
因为我告诉他们的
Maybe it's because Jeff is no longer an idiot, I don't know.
有可能杰弗里不再是个白♥痴♥ 我不知道
But those two stumbled upon our actual spy operation. You see?
但他俩可是我们间谍活动的绊脚石 你明白
Gotcha. You need me to throw 'em off the scent.
明白了 你想要我把他们引开
Hey... now you're thinking like a spy.
你的思维有点像特工了
Here's the key question:
但关键是
Can you act like one?
你能表现得像个特工吗
Can I go formal?
我可以穿正式点吗
I've secured the U-238.
铀238已经到手了
This device will make you more powerful than you ever dreamed.
这个装置会让你比想象中更厉害
Location forthcoming.
即将到达预定位置
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等 等等
Are you sure you don't want us to do a little recon
你确定不用我们四处侦察一下吗
before it's too late?
趁现在还来得及
It's not my first arms deal.
这不是我第一次做军♥火♥买♥♥卖♥♥
I'm good for my half.
我这边钱都准备好了
And you?
你的东西呢
Ms. Verbanski,
韦尔班斯基女士
do you always dress your security this well?
你一直让你的保镖穿得这么好吗
Looks soft.
好像很软哦
Just show us the guns, huh?
赶紧把抢拿出来吧 成么
Yeah.
好的
I present to you...
我给你们展示的
the Aegis.
是宙斯盾
Please, have a try.
来 试试看
Casey, don't we need ear protection or something?
凯西 我们用不用戴个耳塞之类的东西
Huh, not bad.
还不错
Not bad.
不错吧
Verbanski Corp will take full delivery.
所有货 韦尔班斯基公♥司♥全都要了
Three million dollars.
三百万美元
No deal.
取消交易
Actually, I'll take your money.
说实话吧 钱我要了
But you can leave me your guns.
枪 你们也别想带走
Casey, why aren't they dead?
凯西 他们怎么没事
What your boss didn't tell you,
你们老板没告诉你们
is that the Aegis has a safety feature.
宙斯盾有一个安全装置
Each gun can be coded so that it can't be fired at someone
我们给每把枪都设定编码
carrying an Aegis with the same code.
这样我们就不会射到拿着同样编码的人
It's a way of preventing
这其实
friendly fire.
是为了防止误伤队友
Ingenious, no?
十分巧思吧
Quite.
相当巧思
Except my team's weapons don't have that safety feature.
可我的人手里的枪可没有这个安全装置
And it would be a shame if someone got shot.
要是有人被射中 那可不好意思啦
The price just changed, Rock.
重新商量下价格吧 洛克
How does free grab you?
你觉得白给我如何
Okay, would someone like to please explain to me
好吧 有没有谁能给我解释一下
what the heck is going on?
究竟是怎么一回事
So this was your plan all along.
原来这就是你一直以来的计划
We were the loser team you hired
你故意请我们这么不中用的团队来
so Rocky'd think you were vulnerable.
就是要让洛基对你放松警惕
Nice.
干得漂亮
No. I still need you, John.
不 我仍需要你 约翰
Rocky is just the first piece of the puzzle.
洛基只是冰山一角
The real mission starts now.
真正的任务从现在才开始
I'm out.
我不干了
Casey, wait.
凯西 等等
Team meeting, team meeting.
团队会议 团队会议
Casey, you can't just walk away.
凯西 你不能就这么走了
If you quit now,
你要是就这么走了
we'll be lucky to see the retainer.
我们就一分钱都拿不到了
Besides, what did we talk about at the restaurant, huh?
除此之外 我们在餐馆说什么来着
What did we talk about?
我们说什么来着
Are you using this?
你用心了吗
I think you owe it to our client.
我觉得你得对我们的顾客再多上点心
Listen to her signals. What is she really telling you?
听她暗示了什么 她其实想告诉你什么
You think I need to be more sensitive?
你觉得我得再敏感点吗
More in tune with my girlfriend's emotions, hmm?
我得再跟我女友的情绪更合拍 是吗
You're one to talk.
你有资格这么说吗
What's that supposed to mean?
你这什么意思
It means you've got your head so far up your new CARE manifesto
就是说你满脑子就是什么关怀宣言
you don't even realize your own wife thinks she's pregnant
你都没发现你老婆正怀疑自己怀孕了
and is hiding it from you.
而且她还在尽量隐瞒你
What are you crazy? There's no way...
你抽什么疯 不可能
There's no way she could be pregnant.
她不可能怀孕
I'd have to be the most clueless, insensitive, uncaring...
那我岂不是最愚蠢 最迟钝 最粗心
Uh, Chuck...
恰克
Sarah, I'm sorry. I didn't exactly pick up on your signals.
莎拉对不起 我没准确地理解你的暗示
No, I'm sorry. I should have just told you.
不 是我不好 我早就该告诉你的
It just felt like if I said it out loud,
我只是觉得如果告诉你了
it would suddenly become real.
那可能就成真的了
It's changing, it's changing, it's changing.
变了 变了 变了
What is that-- an equal sign, an arrow?
什么玩意 一个等号♥ 一个箭头
A peace sign? Is that an option?
V字型 有这个选项么
Uh, okay, that means no.
好吧 这个意思是 没怀上
I'm not pregnant.
我没怀上孩子
Okay, all right.
那好吧
And you feel...?
那你觉得
Strange.
感觉怪怪的
Maybe a little relieved.
好像有点如释重负
Same.
我也是
Same.
我也是
But this whole thing
但这次的事
has gotten me thinking about our lives, our future. Chuck...
让我思考了一下我们的生活和未来 恰克
I mean, honestly, Sarah, is the spy lifestyle really
我说真的 莎拉 难道让咱们的孩子
where we want to be raising our kids,
在这样的特工环境下长大吗
you know, putting ourselves in danger every day?
难道我俩每天都得以身犯险吗
Chuck Yeah?
恰克 咋了
You're spiraling.
你想太多了
I need you back in immediately.
我要你们马上回来
I was telling Casey the truth.
我跟凯西说的是实话
I leveraged Rocky Falcone
我逼洛基·法尔科
to give up his supplier.
他出♥卖♥♥♥了他的上家
Pedro St. Germain is notorious.
臭名昭著的佩德罗·圣日尔曼
All guns and narcotics that come up
所有从南方运来的枪♥支♥和毒品
from the South flow through him.
都会流经他的手
He has an enormous FBI bounty on his head
我没记错的话 他是联邦调查局
if I'm not mistaken.
重金悬赏的捉拿对象
And that's where the real mission comes in.
而这才是真正的任务
The FBI hired me to find St. Germain.
联邦调查局雇我找出圣日耳曼
And Falcone kindly gave up his exact location in the Everglades.
而法尔科供出了他在沼泽地的确切位置
We're in. We'll be in Miami by nightfall.
算上我们 我们天黑前赶到迈阿密
Actually, honey, I think we should discuss this.
其实 亲爱的 我觉得咱得讨论一下
Discuss what? I don't think it's safe
有什么好讨论的 我觉得
for prospective parents to be in a situation like this.
对于准父母来说这样的情况不太安全
I've been toying with cutting back on the grunt work a little.
我一直在想是不是该少参与没价值的任务
That's cute. I just figured you'd want to finish the mission
真搞笑 我刚还觉得你是想完成任务
you started and take some of the proceeds...
任务接都接了 赚点钱呗
Un momento. I was just saying
听我说 我只想说
maybe we should talk about... And she hung up.
我们应该谈谈 她给挂了
Chuck, stop spiraling.
恰克 别胡思乱想了
I'm-I'm not spiraling. You're spiraling.
我没乱想 你才乱想呢
Ooh, yeah, cashmere, nice.
羊绒衫 多棒啊
Do you mind? I have a tailor who can make me
你介意不 我认识个裁缝
two sweaters out of this bad boy.
他能把这个大家伙帮我改成两件毛衣
Rough mission?
任务太不顺了吧
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想谈这个
Okay, that's no problem. Tons to talk about.
好 没问题 能聊的多着呢
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表