剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Hi, I'm Chuck.
嗨 我是恰克
And here's what's been going on in my life, lately.
这是我最近的情况
You wouldn't have
你不是装了
downloaded the same version
跟摩根同一版的吧
Morgan had, would you?
是不是
I know you lose memories when you flash.
我知道你一闪回 就会失忆
No!
不
Whoa, Sarah.
哇哦 莎拉
Who are you?
你是谁
Your handler.
你的指挥官
Orders are in.
有任务
Kill Chuck Bartowski.
杀了恰克·巴托斯基
Okay, guys, Sarah's out there.
好了 伙计们 莎拉被抓走了
She's still out there, we need to find her.
她身处险境 我们得找到她
Quinn said that he's after the last remaining intersect,
奎因说过他在追踪最后一个数据库
which means if we find it, we will probably find Quinn,
这说明我们要是找到它 就能找到奎因
and with him... Sarah.
也就能 找到莎拉
Exactly.
正确
Which is why I hacked into the CIA's database.
所以我才骇进中情局的资料库
Just stay with me for a little bit,
听我说
because I found something interesting.
我发现个很有意思的东西
These are the blueprints to DARPA.
这是DARPA的蓝图
DARPA? That's an acronym for something.
DARPA 是什么的缩写来着
Give me a minute, I can figure it out.
让我想下 我能记起来
Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency.
国防先进技术研究计划署
Morgan,
摩根
if the CIA had a Q working for them,
要是阿Q为中情局卖♥♥命的话
he'd be working right there.
他工作间一定在这儿
And I've seen enough Intersect white rooms
我再清楚不过数据库的无尘室了
to know that they have one.
我知道他们就有一间
Guys, I know this is a long shot,
大伙 我知道成功几率不大
But I have to do something to find her.
但是我尽全力去找到她
I cannot continue to sit idly by and wait.
我不能再坐以待毙了
Are you with me?
你们愿意跟我一起吗
Let's go. 100%.
来吧 那必须
Sarah?
莎拉
I'm... I'm sorry it took me so long to come home.
对不起 我耽误了这么久才到家
Baby...
宝贝
Baby, what happened to you?
亲爱的 到底出什么事了
I know you've forgotten a lot, Sarah,
我知道你记不得了 莎拉
but you've been undercover for the past five years,
你在过去五年里的间谍任务
monitoring a rogue spy.
是为了监视这个间谍败类
His name is Chuck Bartowski.
他就是恰克·巴托斯基
Everything's in here.
他的所有资料都在这里
Strengths, weaknesses, profiles
强项 弱点 还有
of the people closest to him.
跟他最亲近的人的资料
Memorize it.
背熟它
Any questions?
还有问题吗
Yeah. Yeah, just one, um...
对 对 只有一个
Why the hell should I believe you?
我凭什么相信你
I'm on your side, Agent Walker.
我跟你是一伙的 沃克探员
I don't want to have to hurt you.
我不想伤着你
And then I threw him out the window.
然后我就把他扔出窗户
And that's how I escaped.
我就是这么逃出来的
What? I can't believe that.
什么 难以置信
That's nuts, amazing.
太离谱了 匪夷所思
And Quinn?
奎因呢
He's dead.
他死了
And the Intersect is out of my head.
数据库已经从我脑中移除了
So, it's all over.
所以 都结束了
Well, thankfully, these cuts look pretty minor.
还好 伤口很小
We should let you get some rest.
我们该让你休息了
Eleanor Bartowski.
艾莉诺·巴托斯基
The sister.
恰克的姐姐
Goes by Ellie.
都叫她艾莉
Thank you, Ellie.
谢谢 艾莉
And you remember her husband's name.
别忘了她丈夫的名字
And thank you, Devon.
也谢谢你 戴文
Thank you, all of you.
谢谢你们所有人
I'm-I'm really glad to be home.
我真的很高兴回来了
Glad you're safe.
也很高兴你平安无事
Me, too.
我也是
I don't remember you
我不记得谁是巴托斯基
any more than I remember this Bartowski guy.
更不记得你是谁
So you tell me, what happened to me?
所以你最说清楚 我到底发生什么事了
Walker, give me a chance.
沃克 给我次机会
There's something you need to see.
你至少先看看那些东西
This is Agent Sarah Walker.
我是莎拉·沃克特工
Today is September 24, 2007, Day One.
今天是2007年9月24号♥ 第一天
Today, I made contact with the Intersect,
今天我接触了数据库 也就是
Charles Irving Bartowski, or rather, Chuck.
查尔斯·欧文·巴托斯基 简称恰克
My mission is simple: find out what he knows, gain his trust
我的任务很简单 查清楚他已知的技能
and monitor his actions until the Agency
获取他的信任并监视他的行动
can decide what to do with him.
直到局里决定好下一步行动
Well, the Agency
中情局
has made a decision, Agent Walker.
已经拟好作战计划 沃克特工
Chuck Bartowski has proven to be a major threat to...
恰克·巴托斯基已经严重威胁到了
national security.
国♥家♥安♥全♥
Well, then put Director Graham on the phone.
那好 现在就给格雷厄姆总监打电♥话♥
He gives me my orders.
我听他的指示
He's dead, Sarah.
他已经死了 莎拉
Well, what about my partner, Bryce? Where is he?
那我搭档布莱斯呢 他在哪儿
I'm sorry, Sarah. He's dead, too.
很遗憾 莎拉 他也死了
That's not possible.
这不可能
We believe that Bartowski and his team
我们有理由相信巴托斯基和他的团队
are responsible for both of their deaths.
要为他俩的死负责
And I wish I could just
而且我希望能够
let you forget everything horrible
让你忘记他的所作所为
that this man has done,
对你造成的伤害
but Chuck Bartowski needs to be stopped.
但是是时候制止恰克·巴托斯基了
He's a traitor.
他是个卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
And you want me to kill him?
你要我杀了他
Yes. But first,
是的 但首先
I need you to retrieve something that he's stolen from us.
我需要你取回他从我们这偷走的东西
A pair of Intersect glasses.
一副数据库眼镜
We believe that Chuck wants to use them
我们相信恰克想利用它
to upload a pristine version of the Intersect.
安装数据库原始版本
Sarah?
莎拉
If you want your life back--
你如果想恢复你以前的生活
the life he stole from you--
被他剥离的生活
return to Burbank, retrieve the glasses,
回到伯班克 把眼镜取回来
and put Chuck Bartowski to rest
送恰克·巴托斯基
once and for all.
上黄泉路
I'm so glad you're okay.
我真的很开心你没事
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Wow, you are...
哇哦 你可
You are really going to town on that thing, huh?
你真的进城去弄了这么血腥的东西
I'm just cutting the chicken up.
我只是在剁鸡肉
You're just getting it...
你赢了
I'm gonna... I'm gonna make a quick phone call, okay?
我要 我要去打个电♥话♥ 好吗
Love you. Be right back.
爱你 很快回来
I'm alone.
我一个人了
Good.
很好
Find the glasses.
去找眼镜
Look for a hidden safe or vault.
找下有没有藏保险箱或者地下室的暗格
Be careful, Walker.
小心点 沃克
Do not underestimate him.
千万别低估他
He has proven time and again
事实一次又一次的证明了
that he is more dangerous than he looks,
他远比他表面看起来危险的多
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表