剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
I mean, look at these numbers.
看看账目
$42 million, which is still a lot of dough.
4200万诶 怎么都算是笔大钱了
Rockets, bullets, the private jet,
火箭炮 子弹 私人飞机
servicing the private jet, the fresh shrimp
私人飞机维护费
that Morgan likes to eat on the private jet.
还有摩根喜欢在私人飞机上吃的新鲜大虾
You have to understand they're just not the same frozen.
要知道冷冻以后味道就完全不一样了
They're expensive, and if we're going to stay solvent,
都很花钱 如果想要维持这种奢侈生活
then we need to collect soon.
我们得开始赚钱
Or crawl back to Beckman, get a government contract.
要不就回去找贝克曼 拿个政♥府♥合同
Never had a problem with Uncle Sam.
跟山姆大叔合作一向很愉快的
Beat the yahoos we got coming in here.
我们打了好多坏蛋才获得自♥由♥
Casey, our problem is not with Uncle Sam,
凯西 问题不是政♥府♥
it's with Clyde Decker,
是克莱德·戴克
and I don't see that changing anytime soon.
而且目前状况不会改变
Beg, plead.
乞求原谅 承认错误
You know I get antsy taking cases
你知道我在接
with moral ambiguity.
游走于法律之外的案子时很焦虑
Guys, come on.
伙计们 得了吧
Sarah, isn't this what we wanted?
莎拉 难道这不是我们想要的吗
Come on, Carmichael Industries--
看看 卡尔麦克工业
The independence and freedom to do
拥有我们想要的
what we want when we want,
独♥立♥和自♥由♥
and we're doing good,
我们干得还不错啊
we're doing good.
很不错的
We got a solid team.
我们的队伍很团结
We just need a little more time
只是需要多一点时间
to get our feet on solid ground.
站稳脚跟
And, in the meantime, we work for dirtbags.
我们还为坏人干活
Chuck, you're handling this really well.
恰克 做得很好了
I mean, all the bumps in the road and Morgan
经历那么多波折 摩根拿到了机密数据库
with the Intersect and you without it.
你却没有了
Which is fine.
这没关系
Morgan, yes, has the Intersect now,
没错 摩根现在拿着机密数据库
but I'm, I'm happy for him.
但我为他高兴
Plus, I get to work with my smokin' hot wife
另外 我还能跟超火♥辣♥的老婆
and my best friends.
还有最好的朋友一起工作
Who could ask for anything more?
谁还能不满足呢
Okay.
好吧
What was that?
什么意思
What was what?
什么什么意思
Are you hiding something?
你有事瞒着我吗
Why would I need to hide anything?
我♥干♥嘛要瞒着你
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Morgan, Operation VFTB is dead.
摩根 终止"悬观"行动
"View from the Bluff" is dead?
终止"悬崖景观行动"?
Chuck, I found the perfect house for you guys.
恰克 我帮你们找了个完美的宅子
Well, except that I was wrong
好吧 但是我弄错了
and Sarah doesn't want a house on the bluff.
萨拉不想要悬崖边的房♥子
She wants her toes in the sand.
她想要脚埋在沙子里面
Okay, fine, "Operation Toes in the Sand."
好 我们开始"脚埋在沙子里"行动
Actually, it makes a better acronym.
事实上 这个的首字母缩写更好
Toes in the Sa-- T.I.T...
脚趾埋在沙里 也就是TIT(意为乳♥头♥)
Why don't, why don't,
我们干嘛不
why don't we just call it "Operation Toes," Okay?
干脆叫它"脚趾行动"
Oh, fine, fine, I'll start my research.
好吧 我来查查
Oh, Chuck, I know you've been setting aside funds
恰克 我知道你在为房♥子存钱
for this house, you know, and I hope my accident
希望没有因为我打破花瓶
with the vase didn't, didn't blow it for you.
而毁了你的计划
No, hey, hey, don't worry about it.
没有的事 不用担心
We've got a very promising potential client.
我们有个很有希望的潜在客户
We're going to wine and dine him
我们好酒好菜的伺候着
and, soon enough, we will be raking it in.
很快就能大捞一笔
Good, and you know what?
很好 还有
If it all goes south, well, we still have...
如果情况越来越糟的话 我们好歹还有
The Buy More.
买♥♥多多
She's served us well over the years.
这些年来她就是我们坚强的后盾
It all seems so normal,
看起来很正常
a little too normal.
正常过头了
Yeah.
是啊
Sleeping dogs, though. Sleeping dogs.
不过危机四伏
Oh, it's Casey.
是凯西
Wants us down in Castle.
要我们过去
Yeah, all right.
好吧
Hoist the flag.
举起旗子
Hey, Casey,
好啊 凯西
what do you need?
什么事
The client's here.
顾客来了
I don't like him.
我不喜欢他
What?
什么
The who, the what? The client--
谁 谁来了 顾客
the client is here?
顾客找上门了?
I thought we were going to wine
我以为我们会好好
and dine the guy, charm him.
款待他 把他哄住
Waste of time-- he's here now.
浪费时间 他都来了
Casey, this is supposed to be a secret base.
凯西 这可是我们的秘密基地
I took precautions.
我有预防措施的
Oh, good.
很好
Casey, what precautions?
凯西 什么措施
What the hell kind of operation is this?
这是什么鬼行动
We're still working out the kinks.
我们还在完善一些细节
$20 million
有个高级庞氏骗子
was stolen from me by a high-level Ponzi schemer.
骗走了我2千万
You heard the name Roger Bale?
你们听过罗杰·贝尔这名字吗
Well, you will soon.
接下来你就会听到的
He's bilked investors to the tune
他骗走了投资者多达
of about a half a billion dollars.
五亿的钱
Why not go to the cops?
为什么不找警♥察♥
I did,
找过了
but Bale has falsified records,
但贝尔伪造记录
saying he lost the money in normal trading
说他在正常交易中把钱都亏空了
and he's broke,
他现在破产了
but he keeps buying property in St. Martin.
但他现在还在圣马丁岛西购买♥♥♥房♥♥产
He's a thief.
他是强盗
The heart of Bale's operation
贝尔经营操作的核心
is a computer vault in his corporate headquarters.
在他公♥司♥总部的一个电脑房♥中
Access the accounts, get my money.
进入账户 帮我把钱弄回来
Yes, we ride at midnight.
我们半夜开始行动
His security is deadly.
安保措施非常严密
So maybe, maybe we,
这样的话 我们可以
we ride first thing in the morning.
早上开始行动
No need to rush. That's probably a better idea.
没必要赶急 这主意更好
Twenty percent of what you recover is yours.
你们拿回的百分之二十就是酬劳
Fifty.
一半
Done some digging on you, Woodley.
伍德利 我们对你做了点小调查
You're just an ambulance chaser,
你就是个趁火打劫者
trial lawyer, scum of the earth.
讼棍 人♥渣♥
Uh! He's kidding.
呃 他开玩笑呢
He's kidding. He's only kidding.
只是个玩笑
Casey, Bale is worth infiltrating anyway.
凯西 贝尔也是值得对付的
Looks like he's stolen money
他居然从教师工会和
from teachers' unions and families.
普通家庭骗钱
He stole $2 million from Rush Limbaugh.
他从拉什·林堡手里骗了2百万
Tell me everything you know about this animal.
告诉我你所知这个禽兽的一切
He's throwing himself a party tomorrow night--
他明晚要举办一场派对
His going-away,
庆祝自己逃脱
but it's strictly invite,
但邀请非常严格
and everything goes through his secure Blackberry.
一切都需通过他的加密黑莓手♥机♥检查
What a complete tool.
真是个好手♥机♥
Blah-blah-blah-blah-blah on the Bluetooth, all day--
他整天用蓝牙胡说八道瞎扯
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表