剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Never even being seen. Easy.
来无影去无踪 小菜一碟
At least it was when I had a computer in my brain.
至少我脑中有台牛叉电脑时确实小菜
That is crazy.
你真是疯了
Not only are you going to get caught,
你不但会被抓住
but you'll probably break your neck.
没准你连命都要搭上
Oh, thanks.
谢谢关心啊
Look, I know I was a jerk,
听着 我的确是个混♥蛋♥
and I know that you're mad at me, and I deserve that, okay?
我知道你还在生我的气 我活该还不行
I've made many, many poor decisions.
我曾经做过许多许多草率的决定
This is not one of them, okay?
但这次和往常不一样 明白吗
I have to help my friend.
我必须要帮我的朋友
Morgan, wait.
摩根 等等
I have a better idea.
我有个更好的办法
Hi. Yes, I'd like to report an emergency.
是这样 我这有紧急情况要汇报
Yeah, my crazy ex-boyfriend's outside my house.
我失心疯的前男友现在就在我家门口
And I think that he might do something really dangerous.
我担心他会对我图谋不轨
Yeah, that's right. Okay, he's, uh,
是的 没错 好 他是...
six-feet tall and he has blond hair
六英尺高 一头金发
and he's wearing a black suit.
身着黑色西装
Could you hurry please? Because I'm really, really scared.
求求你赶快来 我真的真的害怕极了
Thank you.
谢谢你
There. Okay, so as soon as you hear the sirens, just go.
搞定 外面警笛一响你就冲出去
I think I bought you about
大概能为你争取到
ten minutes maybe. That was diabolical.
十分钟吧 你也太...恐怖了
Honey, we have to form a plan.
亲爱的 我们必须想个法子
Babe, deep breath.
宝贝 深呼吸
It's going to be okay. I have an idea.
会没事的 我有主意了
Okay, I'm listening.
说吧 我在听
All right... We need to dive out of the car.
是这样... 我们需要跳车
We'll be fine.
不会有事的
All we need is a sturdy combat roll. I can't do it.
你只需要打滚打结实了 我办不到
Of course you can.
你当然办得到
You have done way harder things.
比这更难的事情你都能完成
You need to just open the door and roll out.
只需要你 打开门 跳出去
Devon, you don't understand, okay?
戴文 你没理解 好吗
I went to Agent Provocateur
我去了大内密探内衣店
and I got an outfit, and the panties were optional
拿了一套衣服 内♥裤♥是可选的
and I didn't opt to wear them.
而我选择索性不♥穿♥
Really?
真的吗
Surprise.
吃惊吧
Casey, Casey, finally.
凯西 凯西 总算接通了
Look, we got big problems.
听着 我们有大♥麻♥烦了
I think Ellie and Awesome were abducted.
艾莉和强人应该是被人劫持了
Yeah, I know. You know?
恩 我知道了 你知道
Yeah, they were taken by Beckman's men.
是的 他们是被贝克曼的人接走的
Don't worry, she's helping us.
别担心 她这是在帮我们
Oh, thank God.
哦 谢天谢地
Listen, we have to get her agent on the phone, okay?
听着 我们必须要联♥系♥到带走她的特工
Ellie and Awesome are probably freaking out.
艾莉和强人现在估计已经被吓傻了
I'm going to meet up with the car
我要开车去和他们回合
and bring them to Beckman myself.
然后亲自将他们送到贝克曼那
Roger that.
收到
Yes, General?
请说 将军
What kind of lingerie was it again?
你刚说的是哪种内衣来着
Devon, concentrate!
戴文 专心点
Okay. Babe, babe, the car's slowing down.
好了 宝贝 宝贝 车在减速
We can do this. Just like Chuck and Sarah.
我们可以的 就像恰克和莎拉那样
Tuck and roll.
蜷缩翻滚
Okay, ready? Ready.
准备好了吗 好了
No peeking.
别偷瞄我
One...
一
Two...
二
Three!
三
Babe, babe, are you okay? Yeah, yeah.
宝贝 还好吗 没事 没事
We got to get out of here.
我们赶紧离开这
General, we may have a problem.
将军 这儿出了点状况
See, they're safe with Beckman's men.
他们和贝克曼的人在一起安全得很
Nothing to worry about.
没什么好担心的
I'll track them down, and then I'll call you back.
我会找到他们 然后再跟您联♥系♥
Looks like you lost your passengers.
看样子你是把乘客给弄丢了
Robyn, what are you doing here?
罗冰 你在这里做什么
Oh, Simms.
哦 西姆斯
I think we lost him. Yeah, for now.
应该已经把他甩远了 暂时而已
Oh, God!
哦 天哪
Mr. And Mrs. Bartowski.
巴托斯基先生和夫人
No, there's a mistake, okay? We're the Woodcombs.
是你们弄错了 我们是伍德柯勃夫妇
Chuck's my brother, though. Who are you?
恰克是我弟弟 你们是谁
Robyn Cunnings, Special Agent with the CIA.
罗冰·科林斯 中情局特工
Somebody's after you.
有人在追踪你们
But don't worry, I work with your brother.
不过别担心 我是你弟弟的同事
You work with Chuck? W-Where's Chuck?
你是恰克的同事吗 那...那他人呢
He's on his way, but I was closer,
他还在路上 我刚好在附近
so he sent me to get you.
所以他让我来接你们
Please, you have to come with us immediately.
拜托 你们要马上跟我们离开这
I'm here to help.
我是来帮忙的
Okay. Let's go.
好的 我们走吧
Who is that?
这是谁
Sarah, where are they?
莎拉 他们去哪了
Thank you.
谢谢你
No, thank you, Mr. Woodcomb.
我该谢谢你 伍德柯勃先生
It's now or never, Morgan.
机不可失 摩根
Move like the wind.
迅捷如风
The coded message we found was from Decker's men.
我们找到的加密信息出自德克尔手下
They were following Ellie and Awesome the whole time,
他们一直在把艾莉和强人
mistaking them for us.
误认为是我俩在追踪
And they shot Simms to cover their tracks.
为了掩藏踪迹还射杀了西姆斯
We have to find whoever is in charge and put a stop to this.
我们要把带头的人揪出来 结束这一切
If they think Ellie and Awesome know anything about the Omen,
如果他们认为艾莉和强人知晓"征兆"
they'll torture them for sure.
一定会对他们严加拷问
What are we doing just sitting here then?
那我们现在还坐在这里干什么
What's the plan?
赶紧想个计划啊
I'm sorry, Chuck.
很抱歉 恰克
But for now, we wait.
现在只能 静观其变
They'll call to set up a meet.
他们会打电♥话♥来 安排一场会面
How can we just wait?
我们怎么能坐着干等
Ellie and Awesome are probably having their fingernails
就我们说话这会儿工夫 说不定
ripped out of their hands as we speak.
艾莉和强人的指甲已经被撬掉了
Babe, it's like a real masseuse.
宝贝 感觉跟真人按♥摩♥一样
I can literally feel her fingers on my spine.
我脊椎上都能感受到她手指的按压
Or his or whoever's, but, you know...
是个男按♥摩♥师也说不定 管他呢
Oh, we got to get one of these in the living room.
我们客厅里必须要放上这么一台
Sounds great.
听起来不错
Mr. And Mrs. Woodcomb,
伍德柯勃夫妇
again, I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.
给你们带来诸多不便 再次深表歉意
Your brother will be here soon to pick you up.
你弟弟待会儿就来接你们走
In the meantime, I hope these accommodations will suffice.
这段时间内 希望你们在这里玩得开心
We reserve this room only for the most regarded of spies.
这间屋子只为那些高端特工而准备
Can I offer you anything to drink?
你要喝点什么吗
A soda pop?
一瓶苏打水
Some water perhaps?
还是水就好
Actually, we-we were on a date tonight.
今晚我们其实是在约会
So some wine, if possible.
能来点酒的话最好
Sangiovese, perhaps?
桑娇维塞 如何
It would be my pleasure.
别客气我很荣幸
Bring that insufferable woman a bottle of wine
给那恶心巴拉的女人一瓶酒
and get me Chuck Bartowski on the phone.
然后给我接通恰克·巴托斯基的电♥话♥
Ellie, thank God.
艾莉 谢天谢地
Lovely sister you have.
你可真是有个好姐姐
Husband's not so bad, either.
姐夫人呢 也还不错
Can't say I'm fond of them long-term, though.
但我可不敢保证 能一直这么耐心伺候
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表