剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
I'm ready to retire and start a family.
我已经准备好隐退然后组建家庭了
Our future is exciting enough.
我们的未来已经足够令人期待了
You know, uh, we still have a good bit of time
那个 我们在到山城之前
before we get to Yamashiro.
还有一大段时间
And starting a family's not something
组建一个家庭并不是
you can just, you know, jump right into.
你懂 说建就建的
Yeah, no, uh... we need some practice.
确实 我们需要做些练习
Lots and lots of...
很多很多的...
practice...
练习...
Allow me to set the mood, my lady.
请允许我酝酿一下情绪 女士
Yeah, we...
我们...
I have no idea what any of this means.
我完全不认识这些东西
Is that a chicken button?
那是个小鸡按钮吗
Does a chicken come out when you hit the button?
是不是一按下去就有小鸡跑出来
Hey... well done.
干的好
Domo arigato, Mrs. Bartowski
非常感谢 巴托斯基夫人
Who the hell are you?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Hey, great. We're with the Flu Bus.
来的正好 我们是防流感流动车的
Did you get your flu shot?
你注射防流感疫苗了吗
I do not believe in shots or inoculations.
我才不相信疫苗或者接种呢
Who authorized this?
谁批准你们这么做的
Morgan Grimes.
摩根·格莱姆斯
Nobody tells nobody nothing.
没人会交流信息的吗
Oh, hell no.
见鬼去吧
This place will not fall to seed on my watch.
我不会任由这地方被炸成灰的
We have a lot of expensive new inventory here,
这儿有很多昂贵的存货
you will not destroy it!
我不会让你毁了这儿的
It's for selling microwaves.
这是为了能卖♥♥出微波炉
Not for exploding eggs, avocados,
而不是为了让你把鸡蛋 牛油果
Christmas tree ornaments, fluorescent light tubes,
圣诞树装饰品 荧光灯管
bars of oatmeal soap, or a football.
燕麦皂 或是足球炸飞的
Fine. Be lame. Son,
好吧 给你就是 小朋友
have you considered that maybe it's time for you to grow up?
你是否应该考虑长大了啊
Like your friend Jeffrey?
像你朋友杰弗里那样
Thank you. You're the best.
谢谢你 你最好了
Is it really your destiny to be a complete moron?
你是不是命中注定要成为一个彻底的傻蛋
Oh, Lord.
上帝
I overheard what Big Mike said,
我偷听到了麦老板说的话
and I hope it sank in.
我希望你听进去了
It did not. Leave me be.
才没有 离我远点
Jeffrey, stop it.
杰佛里 不要这样
I know what you're thinking,
我知道你在想什么
and I do not want to discuss this topic again.
我不想再提起这个话题
What are you so afraid of, Lester?
你在害怕什么 莱斯特
Maybe this is our destiny.
也许这就是我们的命
Look, they're just dreams, man.
那只是一个梦 老兄
How can they be dreams if we're both having the same dream?
如果我俩都做了同一个梦 那还叫梦吗
The fallen snow, a different Buy More?
那些雪花 异样的买♥♥多多
It's like someone tried to wipe our memories clean.
这看起来像有人想要清除我们的记忆
I know, it's true. It's just...
我知道 你说的没错 只是...
It scares me. We can't be scared.
这吓到我了 我们不会被吓倒的
We have to figure out
我们必须弄清楚
who would want to scour our minds, and why.
是谁要清除我们的记忆 以及原因
I think better when I'm blowing up avocados.
我在让牛油果爆♥炸♥的时候思路清晰
There are mysterious happenings around here,
有神秘的事情在我们周遭发生
and we can't ignore them anymore.
我们再也无法忽视这个事实了
Had your flu shot?
注射过防流感疫苗了吗
Uh, yeah. Thanks.
是的 谢谢
How about you get another,
再注射一次怎么样
or I will kill you right here?
不然我就在这儿杀了你
Don't make a sound.
不许发出声音
Did you see that?
你看见了吗
In my previous state of impairment,
如果是之前残缺的我
I wouldn't have cared or noticed
我不会在意或者注意到
that Grimes' woman-- forgive me, not PC--
格莱姆斯的女人 原谅我 不是电脑
Grimes's significant other was just taken at gunpoint.
格莱姆斯的另一个至爱被枪指着带走了
The newly unimpaired you is a master... of the obvious.
最新版完好无缺的你正是"全通"大♥师♥
This is the call.
使命在召唤我们
We'll find the truth,
我们必须找出真♥相♥
even if we have to face mortal danger.
即使我们会面对致命的危险
Okay.
好吧
Cherry blossoms.
樱花绽放
Colonel, would you mind opening the lid for a moment?
上校 你介意打开盖子一小会儿吗
I'd like to discuss something with you.
我想和你谈谈
Not interested.
没兴趣
Oh, you can keep your gun on me.
你可以用枪指着我
I won't try to escape. In fact,
我不会逃跑的 事实上
there won't be any need to.
也没有那个必要
Your daughter's name is Alex McHugh, correct?
你女儿叫亚历克斯·麦克休 对吗
If you want her to live, do exactly as I say.
想让她活命 就照我说的去做
Dad?
爸爸
I'm okay, but they have guns.
我没事 但他们手上有枪
And now the picket fence.
然后是小篱笆墙
See?
看见没
I haven't forgotten anything.
我什么都没忘
And perhaps...
也许...
this little man.
这个小男孩
Or wo-man...
或者女孩
...someday.
有一天会出现
Someday.
有一天
It's a text from Casey.
是凯西的信息
He needs a break.
他想休息一会儿
This is gonna be so good.
这会非常美好的
Hey, Casey, what is going on? Where's Quinn?
凯西 这是怎么了 奎因呢
His men have Alex.
他手下捉住了亚历克斯
I'm gonna need you to follow me.
我需要你们跟我走
Sorry. I have no choice.
对不起 我别无选择
I'm gonna need you two to follow me now. Come on.
我现在就要你们跟我走 快点
Do what I say, and no one gets hurt.
照我说的做 就没人会受伤
Do what I say, and nobody gets hurt.
照我说的做 就没人会受伤
If you fight, or try to run,
如果你们反击 或企图逃跑
my sweet little daughter gets her head blown off.
我的小甜心女儿脑袋就会开花
And really sell that one, Colonel.
要完全照实说哦 上校
If you fight, or try to run,
如果你们反击 或企图逃跑
Alex gets her head blown off.
亚历克斯脑袋就会开花
Now, move to the control panel
现在 走去控制板
and shut down the dining car.
关闭就餐车厢
I want some privacy.
我需要点私人空间
Go to the control panel, Chuck. Open it.
去控制板 恰克 打开它
Move. Okay...
快去 好的
Shut down the dining car.
关闭就餐车厢
Upper left.
左边最上面那个
Hit it.
点一下
The dining car is closed until further notice.
另行通知前就餐车厢将一直关闭
Innquay say onway ommscay.
尹逵一喃喃说欧姆斯噶
Enough of the kabuki!
别再耍花腔了
Move it out.
动起来
Let's go.
我们走
Chuck. Text Morgan.
恰克 给摩根发信息
Tell him to get Alex to safety.
让他去救亚历克斯
Do it.
快发
"Alex in danger.
"亚历克斯有危险
Get her to Castle ASAP."
尽快把她带到城♥堡♥去"
What is...? No.
什么... 不对啊
She's all good, guys. She's with us.
她很好 各位 她和我们在一起
No, she's not.
不 她不在
She went up to the Buy More for Pizza Combos.
她去买♥♥多多买♥♥比萨套餐了
She should be back by now.
她现在应该回来了
Wait a minute. Hold on a second. What do you...?
等等 等下 你在说...
Well, she's not in the Buy More.
她不在买♥♥多多
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表