剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Lot of stuff going on at the Buy More.
买♥♥多多购物中心有好多好多事情好聊呢
Verbanski wasn't bringing me a mission.
韦尔班斯基不是在给我任务
It was an all-expenses-paid vacation.
那只是全程免费的度假
Sun, sand, sex.
阳光 沙滩 嘿♥咻♥
The nerve of that woman.
那女的可真敢啊
I'm not a kept man. I'm a spy, damn it.
我可不是吃软饭的 我他妈可是特工
Don't I know it.
我哪儿能不知道啊
Trust me.
相信我
In fact, I might have a little spy work for you.
其实 我是想交给你一件特工任务
What kind of spy work do you have?
你有什么特工任务啊
I'm making the drop now.
我现在要把东西放下了
I have my eyes on the drop spot.
有我盯着呢
Ten-four. Let's go.
收到 我们走
Okay. It's oddly comfortable running in heels.
高跟鞋穿着奇奇怪怪还挺舒服的
Perfect. Come on.
很好 走吧
Just so you know, I'm keeping these shoes.
跟你说吧 我得留着这双鞋
Easy. Calm down, Jeff.
放轻松 镇静点 杰弗里
We strike from the east entrance.
我们从东侧门突击
Take St. Germain alive.
要活捉圣日耳曼
Figured it was only a matter of time
我就知道法尔科那厮会出♥卖♥♥♥我
before that rat Falcone sold me out.
只是时间问题罢了
You waving that gun around for show or are you going to use it?
你拿着枪是随便耍耍 还是要用它呢
Yeah? I take it this is an apology.
喂 打来道歉的吧你
I got your girlfriend, so you might want to listen up.
我抓了你马子 所以给我听好了
You got her all tied up, do you?
你把她捆起来没有
Uh, yeah, yeah, she is.
对 对 捆着她呢
Uh-huh. And she needs her big, strong boyfriend
她需要她强壮的男朋友
to come rescue her, right?
过去救她 是吗
Again, correct.
又对了 没错
And bring $10 million cash.
顺便带过来一千万美元 要现金
That's a nice detail.
演得跟真的似的
Look, you tell Verbanski she fooled me once--
你告诉韦尔班斯基 耍我一次就罢了
she's not going to fool me again, got it?
休想再耍我第二次 明白了
She said you'd be playing hardball.
她说你可是个狠角色
Don't pay him anything, Casey!
什么都别给他 凯西
I can handle it myself!
我自己应付得来
Didn't I tell you to shut up?!
我没告诉过你闭嘴吗
Gertrude? Gertrude?
格特鲁德 格特鲁德
So $10 million by tonight
今晚之前 一千万美金
or she dies.
否则要了她的命
Okay.
好了
10 mil good to go.
一千万准备好了
Think they'll check to see if it's counterfeit?
你觉得他们会开箱验钞吗
Oh, I'm pretty sure they will.
我很肯定他们会检查的
If all goes according to plan,
如果原计划顺利的话
they're not going to be in any condition to check anything.
他们检查个屁的机会都没有
Undetectable if the case is searched.
就算检查了箱子也发现不了的
Walker, when I say the code word "CARE,"
沃克 如果听到我说在乎这俩字
you start picking off the guards so I can get to my weapon.
你就撂倒保镖 我趁机去拿我的枪
And my job would be?
那我♥干♥点啥
You're getaway driver.
你开车接应
Trust me, Chuck,
相信我 恰克
you don't want to have anything to do with this.
你绝不想和这件事扯上任何关系
It's going to be a bloodbath in there.
里面一会儿会有一场大屠♥杀♥
You just be ready for extraction when the time comes.
时机到的时候 你只需准备好接应离开
Okay, let's do it.
好了 开始行动吧
Oh, hey, Walker, listen.
沃克 听着
You sure you're not, uh...?
你确定自己没有 那个
I'm not pregnant.
我没有怀孕
Okay.
那就好
Because this is going to be dangerous. I know.
因为一会儿会很危险 我了解
I get how dangerous it is. Let's go.
我明白会有多危险的 赶紧走吧
Stop. I'm unarmed.
别开枪 我没有武器
I'm here for a trade with St. Germain.
我来这里和圣日耳曼做交易的
There's a guy here
这儿有个男的
who says he wants to make a trade with St. Germain.
他说要和做交易的圣日耳曼
Copy that.
收到
What if we had a baby at home?
我们家里要是有个孩子可怎么办
Excuse me?
你说什么
What if we had a baby relying on us to come home,
假设家里有个孩子等着咱俩回家
and something happened?
我们要是出点什么事儿
Something?
什么事儿
Something, anything.
就出点事 什么事都可能
I don't know, we didn't come home.
我不知道 我们要是回不去了
Who would raise the kids?
我们的孩子们由谁来抚养呢
What-what would happen then?
那 那之后可怎么办啊
Honey, we don't have a baby,
老婆 我们一个孩子都没有呢
let alone babies plural.
更别说孩子们了
Not now, but we will.
现在是没有 不代表以后也没有啊
Maybe you're right--spying and parenting
也许你是对的 做特工和做父母
just don't go together.
两者不可兼得
Sarah, you're spiraling, okay?
莎拉 你在胡思乱想 对吧
Take a deep breath.
来深呼吸
Everything's going to be fine, I promise.
我保证 一切都会没事的
Okay.
好吧
Are you sure?
你确定
Yeah.
是
We need to split up.
我们得分头行动了
Your knight in shining armor has arrived.
你那所向披靡的白马王子到了
Let's see what you brought me.
让我们看看你带什么来了
I'm almost to the compound, Casey.
我马上到了 凯西
Sarah! I'm coming!
莎拉 我来了
Sarah, are you okay?
莎拉 你怎么样
Yeah. I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm fine.
没事 我很好 我很好
It was just a flash grenade. But I-I can't see.
只是一个闪光弹 但我现在看不见了
I could've handled this myself.
我自己应付得来
I couldn't leave you out here in the swamp.
我不可能把你留在这片沼泽不管
Because I care.
因为我在乎你
Okay, that's Casey. You've got to go.
好了 凯西说暗号♥了 你快去
Are you crazy? I'm not going to leave you here alone.
你疯了吗 我把你自己留在这儿吗
No. I'll be fine in a minute.
没事 我一会儿就好了
Please, just take my gun in case something goes wrong, okay?
以防不测你就拿上我的枪过去 好吗
I'm not gonna need it, I have the Aegis.
我不需要你的枪 我有宙斯盾
I love you. Be safe, okay?
我爱你 保护好自己 好吗
I said, I care.
我说了 我在乎你
Ah, maybe I care too much.
我可能在乎过头了
I've been working so hard on my spy senses, too.
我一直努力训练自己的特工意识
My eyes, my ears, my fists...
训练我的眼睛 耳朵 拳头
What I should've been working on is this.
但我其实更该好好训练这里
John, stop. Stop. Please stop.
约翰 别说了 求你了
No, I can't, Gertrude...
不 我不能停 格特鲁德
because I love you.
因为我爱你
And I need you to know how much I care.
我想要你知道我是多么地在乎你
I care a lot.
我非常非常在乎
I don't know who you're trying to signal, man,
哥们 我不知道你先给谁打暗号♥
but it all stops right now.
但差不多该歇会儿了
Sorry I'm late.
不好意思 来迟啦
I've got the Aegis. They can't hit us.
我拿着宙斯盾 他们伤不了我们
We need to get to cover!
我们需要掩护
I am the cover!
我就是掩护
Move, move, move! Ah, ah...
快走 快走
Move!
快点走
I heard your speech!
我听了你感人肺腑的表白
It's great that you're opening up your heart like that!
你能这样敞开心扉真是太好了
Yeah.
知道了
Move, move!
快走 快走
Good show!
表演得真好
Very entertaining.
真够精彩的
But shotguns don't have safeties.
但我的散♥弹♥枪♥可没有安全装置
Don't worry. I wore my seatbelt.
别担心 我系着安全带呢
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表