剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
why am I doing it this way?
我♥干♥嘛要这么做
Why do I feel like I have to do everything on my own?
为什么我感觉我什么事都得靠自己
But it's what my dad taught me.
但这是我爸爸这么教我的
It's the way the CIA taught me,
这是中情局教我的
that you can only ever trust yourself.
你只能相信你自己
But the truth is that I trust you completely,
但实际上 我完全信任你
and I want to tell you everything.
并且我想告诉你一切
Hello?
喂
How are you holding up?
你还好吗
Look, I know what Ryker made you do.
听着 我知道赖克让你做了什么
I know everything.
所有的事我都知道
I was just obeying orders.
我只是遵守命令罢了
There's no need to worry about that now.
现在不需要担心那个了
Where's the package?
那个包裹在哪里
If I have the package in my possession, then what?
如果现在那个包裹在我那 然后怎么办
The CIA would take it into custody, and then...
中情局会把它带回来 之后
Do you guarantee its protection?
你能保证它的安全吗
You know I can't make guarantees.
你知道我不能保证什么
The CIA keeps records on these kind of things.
中情局一直在记录这样的事件
Records that a man like Ryker
记录了一个像赖克的男人
might be able to get his hands on.
也许会插手
And who knows what he would do.
天知道他会做些什么
He's a wild card.
他是个疯子般的人物
Agent Walker?
沃克探员
Sarah?
莎拉
I'm not in possession of the package, Director.
总监 我没有那个包裹
It must be somewhere else.
那肯定在别的地方
This is your home, too. It doesn't have to be this way.
这是你的家啊 你没必要这样的
Mom, I've thought a lot about this, and, uh, and...
妈妈 关于这个我想了很多
I can't stay.
我不能留下
Because for both of you to be safe,
为了你们俩的安全
well, I can never see you again.
我不能再见你了
When the CIA recruited me, I was on the run with Dad,
当中情局招募我的时 我和爸爸在逃跑
and we changed our identities so much
我们不停地变换身份
that they never knew you existed.
他们从来不知道你的存在
And we can't let them find out about you now.
我们现在不能让他们发现你
When you were a little girl,
当你还小时
all I ever wanted for you was a normal life.
我的全部希望就是你能有一个正常的生活
But you went off with your father,
但当你和你♥爸♥爸离开时
and he was never one...
他从来就不是一个那样的人
You just... you never got to go trick-or-treating
只是你 你从来没玩过不招待就使坏
or play on the soccer team,
或者在足球队踢球
or never got to go to prom or homecoming.
从来没去过同学会或者舞会
I just wish I could have given you at least some of that.
我只希望我能给你一些那样的生活
Oh, um... don't forget this.
别忘了这个
She likes to be wrapped up in a blanket.
她喜欢被包裹在一条毯子里
It... helps her sleep.
那能帮助她睡着
And the sound of the rain-- she likes the sound of the rain.
还有下雨声 她喜欢下雨声
And I've noticed that car rides... It's okay, honey.
还有乘车兜风 没关系的亲爱的
I'll take good care of her.
我会好好照顾她的
Yeah, I know.
我知道
I know.
我知道
Um, Mom?
妈妈
Yes?
嗯?
Going to prom and... and soccer games and...
去毕业舞会 去参加踢足球 还有
and... and all those normal things that you wanted for me--
你希望我拥有的所有的正常的生活
...will you just make sure that she gets them?
你能保证她都能拥有吗
Of course I will.
当然
Thank you.
谢谢你
So the baby has been with your mom this whole time?
所以这个孩子一直和你妈妈在一起?
Yeah. Yeah, now I know that they're both safe.
对 对 现在我知道她们都很安全了
Ryker has no idea where she is.
赖克根本不知道她在哪儿
He has no idea that my mom ever existed.
他甚至不知道我妈妈的存在
I'm so sorry that I never told you any of this before.
我很抱歉之前一点都没有告诉你
I really am.
我真的很抱歉
I just... I didn't want to put anybody else in danger.
我只是不想把任何其他人置于危险地境地
But thank you for trusting me.
但是谢谢你相信我
Babe, I love you.
宝贝 我爱你
Who's that?
那是谁
Yeah, what was that?
那是什么啊
That's feedback.
那是窃听器
Ryker. Oh, my God,
赖克 天哪
he knows that the baby is with my mom.
他知道那个孩子和我妈妈在一起了
I've been looking forward to this little visit for a long time.
我已经期盼这次小小的拜访很久了
Let's go.
我们出发
Your call has been forwarded to an automated...
您的电♥话♥将被转接至语♥音♥信箱
She's not answering.
她不接电♥话♥
I sent her the coordinates.
我把坐标发给她
I just hope she remembers the signal.
我只希望她记得这个信♥号♥♥
Mom?
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Please remember the signal, please.
拜托你还记得这个信♥号♥♥ 拜托了
Did you get ahold of Morgan?
你有没有找到摩根
Not yet, but I'll keep trying.
还没有 但我会一直尝试的
Stay there.
呆在那
I've got her.
我找到她了
Nice apron.
围裙不错
Thanks.
谢谢夸奖
Whoa, whoa, whoa, hey, hey, guys, sorry,
哇 哇 哇 伙计们 对不住啊
but this street is permit parking only.
但这条街只能给被允许的车停车
You came so close to keeping her safe,
你差一点就能保证她的安全了
you really did, but I'm gonna kill you
真的 但是现在我会杀了你
and then I'm gonna kill your mom.
之后 我会杀了你妈妈
And then after I get that money,
之后我会拿到钱
you know what I'm gonna do with that little girl?
你知道我会对那个小女孩做什么么
Get up.
起来
You just don't quit, do you?
你就是不放弃 对吧
But you always manage to make the same mistake.
但你总是会犯同样的错误
Even when you have a team,
甚至当你有自己的团队时
here you are all alone.
你还是孤身一人在这里
When the hell are you gonna learn?
你到什么时候才会吸取教训
I'm not alone.
我不是一个人
She'll never have nightmares
她再也不会有噩梦的威胁了
and she'll never even know that you existed.
她甚至不会知道你的存在
She's going to have the life that she deserves,
她会过上她应当过上的生活
a normal one.
一个正常的生活
Sarah, thank God you're okay.
莎拉 感谢上帝 你没事
We got Ryker's men.
我们放到了赖克的人
My mom saw the signal.
我妈妈看见了那个信♥号♥♥
She must be at the coordinates I left for her.
她肯定在我给她的那个坐标那
She remembered.
她记得
Okay, this is where I make my comeback.
好的 这就是我卷土重来的地方
This is where I make my comeb-- every time, this is where I...
这就是我每次超车的地方 每次
What?
神马
You are good,
你很棒
you are-- you used cheat codes.
你用了作弊码
This is what I-- no, you-- come on,
这就是为什么 不 你 得了吧
you put in some kind of...
你用了些
I missed you.
我想你
I know.
我知道
Molly, I want you to meet someone very important.
莫利我想让你见一个重要的人
This is your sister Sarah.
这是你姐姐莎拉
Hi, Molly. It's nice to meet you.
你好莫利 很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you, too.
我也很高兴
So who's this?
那么 这是谁
This is Rex.
这是雷克斯
Hi, Rex.
你好 雷克斯
You know, I used to have a stuffed dog, too,
你知道 当我小的时候我也有一只
when I was little, and I, I named him Bunny.
胖胖的狗 我叫他小兔子
That's a funny name for a dog.
对于狗来说那可是个好笑的名字啊
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表