剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
How rude.
真没礼貌
I'm getting a really good feed from the satellite.
我从卫星拿到了一条有用的信息
The party's being set up,
派对弄好了
and the place looks like a fortress.
举办地就像个壁垒
See? I told you satellite was a good investment.
我就告诉过你卫星是个不错的投资
We just got to figure out a way to get into his PDA
我们只需要想法进入他的电子记事簿
and invite ourselves to this party.
然后弄到派对的邀请函
Let's talk house, homeboy.
谈谈房♥子吧 小伙子
What was that?
什么玩意儿
Did you say house?
你刚刚说房♥子吗
Nothing, n-nothing, Sarah.
没什么 萨拉 没说什么
Just hopping off real quick.
我要离开一下
The house is secret, remember?
房♥子是个秘密 记得吧
The only secret, the only real secret
你唯一的秘密就是
is gonna be which room you're sleeping in.
选择在哪个房♥间睡觉
Why? 17 of 'em!
为什么 有17个房♥间
Swimming pool, screening room,
游泳池 私人放映室
bowling alley, gourmet kitchen,
保龄球道 美食厨房♥
second... bowling alley,
第二个保龄球道
and it's on the beach.
而且就在海边
I mean, it's crazy, but...
简直是疯了 但是
Hey, toes in the sand.
把脚埋在沙滩上
Toes in the sand. Toes in...
把脚埋在沙滩上
Toes in the sand!
把脚埋在沙滩上
Could you imagine how awesome this would be, buddy?
老兄 你能想象这有多棒吗
I mean, to give Sarah the dream life?
让萨拉过上梦想中的生活
Owning her own company, living in the dream home,
有自己的公♥司♥ 住在梦幻之家
a place that we can call our own.
住在真正属于我们的房♥子
We just need this gig to pay out.
只要这次任务能成功拿到酬劳
I know.
我明白
One second.
等一下
Chuck, why don't we just nab this guy's phone
恰克 干嘛不干脆趁他打壁球的时候
while he's playing squash?
偷走手♥机♥
I just zoomed on his gym bag.
我刚刚聚焦看了他的锻炼包
Okay? Kensington Athletic.
好不 肯辛顿运动俱乐部
It's, like a super exclusive squash club.
就是个非请勿入的壁球俱乐部
He's got to have a regular game, right?
他肯定有固定的球赛 对吧
Morgan, that's fantastic.
摩根 这太棒了
Fantastic!
太牛了
Zoomed?
聚焦?
Did you say you... what?
你刚刚说什么
Did you... you said you zoomed on his gym bag?
你是说聚焦了他的锻炼包吗
Yes, yeah, because you had "Flash,"
对对 你可以做到"闪回"
which was great, but...
这很不错 但是
I kind of want to do my own thing,
我想有所创新
mix it up a little bit, so I came up with zoom.
做点混搭 所以我就想到了聚焦
You don't like it. Ah, you don't like it.
你不喜欢 你不喜欢
No, hey, hey--
没有
"Zoom" it is, buddy. You know.
老兄 聚焦吧
Whatever you want.
做你想做的
Really?
真的吗
You're-you're amazing.
你太棒了
You are so Zen right now.
你现在很淡定啊
If I had a power like that
如果我曾有过这样的本事
and I thought it was gone forever,
然后又没了
aw, Chuck, I'd be a wreck.
恰克 我会崩溃的
But not you, man, you are my hero.
但你没有 你是我的英雄
You're great even without the Intersect.
没有机密数据库你也很棒
How certain are you that these glasses
你有多大把握 这些眼镜
only had one reload left in them?
只能重装一次?
Like... very certain.
十分确定
I tried to access the program,
我试过进入程序
but there was no way to update it.
但没办法升级
This version of the Intersect is a one-time deal--
这个版本的机密数据库是一次性的
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
That's okay.
没关系
That's okay.
没关系
Morgan's got it now,
摩根现在拥有它
and he's doing surprisingly well, so...
而且他干的棒极了 所以
Chuck, what's wrong?
恰克 怎么了
The Intersect
机密数据库
opened me up to big dreams.
让我拥有了远大的梦想
But in order for those dreams to become a reality,
但是为了梦想成真
I need this business to succeed, and...
我必须保证事业能够成功
You think the company doesn't work
你觉得没有机密数据库的话
if you don't have the Intersect?
就没办法让事业成功
Yeah.
是
Chuck, I don't think that
恰克 我不认为爸爸
Dad wanted you to have the Intersect forever.
想要你终身拥有这个机密数据库
And besides, you don't need it.
再说了 你也不需要
The computer didn't make you a hero,
并不是电脑让你成为英雄
it just gave you an opportunity to become one.
它只是给你个机遇
Now it's up to you.
现在就看你的了
The training wheels are off, you're gonna fall down,
没了辅助轮 可能会摔跟头
but I promise you...
但我保证
You can do this.
你会成功的
My two cents.
相信我没错的
Thanks, sis.
谢谢你 老姐
I needed a good Ellie speech.
我很需要你的鼓励
Well, what are sisters for?
你以为姐姐是用来干嘛的
The mission, is to access Roger Bale's PDA
我们的任务是进入罗杰·贝尔的电子记事簿
and put ourselves on the guest list
把我们加入他今晚
for his party tonight.
派对的来宾簿
The phone is gonna be difficult to get to,
会很难接近他的手♥机♥
and password-protected when we do.
而且会有密♥码♥保护
Bale has bodyguards, could be trouble.
贝尔有保镖 会很麻烦
And that's why
这就是为什么
you're the one going for the phone, Casey.
你去偷他的手♥机♥的原因 凯西
This plug-in
这个插盘
will cut through all the encryption
能够解密
and install a virus that will send me an invite.
并安装一个病毒 给我发邀请
Bale is playing in a club squash tournament.
贝尔明天会有场壁球赛
Morgan,
摩根
you're gonna delay his opponent while I step in
你来拖延他的对手 而我
and match up with Bale.
来跟贝尔比试
He'll get to know my face and name
他会记住的我的样子和姓名
so that when I show up at the party,
明天出现在派对时
I won't be a complete stranger.
我就不会那么脸生了
What? What-what-what,
怎么了
what's the problem? What's up?
有什么问题吗
You're gonna play?
你来打球?
Do you actually play any non-video game sports?
你玩过不是视频游戏的运动吗
Yeah, I played some racquetball.
玩过啊 回力网球
I think I can fake squash for half an hour.
我能装出打壁球的样子撑个半小时
No, Chuck, I don't think so.
不行 恰克 我觉得不行
I... Sarah.
我... 萨拉
Uh... well,
呃 那个
sweetheart, um...
亲爱的 呃
You know, I-I think what, um...
我觉得吧...
Let's put Grimes on the court.
还是让格莱姆斯上场吧
He can zoom on squash, give the guy a game.
他能聚焦 让那家伙好好玩一场
"Zoom," Casey?
聚焦? 凯西
It'll buy me some time.
能给我点时间
You delay his opponent,
你来拖延对手
take over the job I was gonna do.
做我原本要做的
It'll be great, right?
很不错的
What was the job I was gonna do?
本来安排我做什么来着
Yeah...
爽
I think I'm supposed to be playing my game right now.
我是不是该去打球了
You sure it's only 2:00?
你确定现在是2点钟
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表