剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
She's involved in this, too.
这事她也有份
What are they talking about?
他们在讲什么
About me.
我
I almost lost my best friend.
我差点失去我最好的朋友
And now, my wife,
现在又换成我妻子
and always for the same reason, which is the Intersect, Ellie.
罪魁祸首都是这个数据库 艾莉
Which is why I keep thinking that I need to destroy it
所以我在想 这次我应该毁了它
for good this time.
对大家都好
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Quinn is dead, yes,
对 奎因是死了
but there will always be someone who wants it,
但肯定还有别人对它垂涎三尺
and we will never be able to move on
如果不毁掉它的话
with our lives until it is gone.
大家根本就没法生活下去
Quinn, are you hearing this?
奎因 听到了吗
He doesn't want to download the Intersect onto the glasses.
他根本就没想要把数据库装载到眼镜上
He wants to destroy it completely.
他只想彻底毁了它
I know where the latest version of the Intersect is being kept.
我知道数据库最后一版在哪儿
All I need to do is sneak in and plant the virus.
我只用潜入进去 植入病毒
What do you want me to do?
我该怎么做
You have to go with Chuck
你必须跟踪恰克
and download it onto the glasses yourself
你亲自把数据库装载到眼镜内
It's up to you to keep it safe.
它的安全就靠你了
Then you can kill him.
任务结束后你可以杀了他
Just wanted to get a little...
只想你给一点
sisterly advice.
姊弟温情建议
I think if you can be safe, then you should do it.
如果你能保证平安无事回来 那就去做
It's what dad always wanted.
这也是老爸的愿望
Thanks.
谢谢
Good luck.
祝你好运
Get some sleep.
回去睡觉吧
Oh, no.
不好
Chuck?
恰克
Yeah?
怎么了
I'm cold.
我好冷
So that's how I figure
所以潜入国防部高级研究计划局总部
we'll infiltrate DARPA headquarters.
的计划就是这样
Once we're in the white room, I'll boot up their system.
我们一进入绝尘室 我就启动系统
Sarah, you'll plant the virus using this,
莎拉 你用这个把病毒植入进去
and we'll destroy the Intersect, once and for all.
我们会销毁数据库 以绝后患
That seems a little drastic.
听起来是剂猛药
Yeah, well, it is drastic, Casey,
是的 凯西 是挺生猛的
but think of all the Intersect is responsible for.
但是要知道数据库罪状历历在目
My father's death,
我父亲的死
Volkoff's very existence,
沃尔科夫的存在
Morgan's brain melting,
摩根大脑意识差点被吞噬
Sarah...
还有莎拉
Let's just say, it's been more bad than good.
只是说 它百害而无一利
When my dad found out I had it,
当我父亲得知我装了数据库
he told me to destroy it, and I wish I had.
他让我毁了它 我真希望当初毁了它
We'd all be better off.
我们的处境就完全不同了
I'm not gonna miss that opportunity again.
我不会再错失这次机会了
If this is what you want, Chuck, I'm in.
如果你真的想这么做的话 恰克我加入
All right, I'm in.
好吧 算上我
I'm on board, obviously.
当然也要算我一份
I also want to say that I'm really glad
我也想说我真的很高兴
that we're having this third last mission,
参与第三次最后任务
seeing as how I wasn't a part of the other two, uh...
作为前两次我没参与的补偿
All right, we leave in 20.
好的 我们二十分钟后出发
Hey, buddy, real quick-- you have any extra tranq darts?
很快就好 你有多余的麻醉飞镖吗伙计
I used all mine up at tranq dart... practice.
我的都用完了 做练习的时候
Yeah. Uh, actually,
当然 其实
Sarah normally keeps an extra clip for me in her bag, so...
莎拉在她包里经常多放一个飞镖夹
No dice, buddy.
不行 伙计
She must have forgotten.
她肯定是忘了
Oh, yeah. Don't worry about it.
那好 没关系
Hey, Casey, Chuck says you got to let me use your tranq darts.
嗨 凯西 恰克说让我用你的飞镖
What is she doing with these?
她拿眼镜干什么
What the...?
这是
Three, two,
三 二
one.
一
I think we're okay.
应该没事了
Let's find the Intersect crew.
我们先找数据库组人员
We won't have long before they wake up.
我们没多少时间 他们很快就会醒
Look at this place.
瞧瞧这地方
It's incredible! Wow!
超赞 哇哦
What's under here?
这下面是什么
It's like a big silver ghost.
像大只的银色幽灵
It's creepy.
毛骨悚然
A cloak of invisibility!
隐身斗篷
Yes!
赞呐
You're a wizard, Harry.
你是男巫 哈利
Grimes, Grimes, what, are you on a diet?
格莱姆斯 什么 你在减肥吗
What are, what are you talking about?
什么 你说什么
Well, 'cause you started to disappear in front of my eyes.
因为你突然在我眼皮底下消失了
Get it? Get it? Oh.
看到没 看到没
Hey, the Intersect room is down this hall. Let's go.
放数据库的房♥间在走廊下面 我们走
What? What? Sorry, I couldn't hear you.
什么 不好意思 我听不到
I'm the headless Grimesman.
我是格雷厄姆无头人
Headless Grimesman.
格雷厄姆无头人
You...
混球
It wasn't me. It wasn't me.
不是我 不是我
It was the one-armed man. You find this man.
我现在是独臂侠 你要找到时他
Go. You never saw The Fugitive?
走 你没看过亡命天涯吗
Five guards.
五名警卫
All right, Team, what's the plan?
好吧大伙 怎么办
Let's use some sort of distraction. I think if, uh,
我们分散他们的注意力 比如
you threw like a rock.
扔块石头什么的
Sarah?
莎拉
Let's go.
我们走
Quite a woman you got in your hands, huh, buddy?
你钓到手的女人 真不得了
All right, just give me a few minutes
好了 给我几分钟
to get the system up and running.
去启动系统
All right, got it.
好了 搞定
Sarah, you're on.
莎拉 看你的了
I'm not sure for how long, though,
我不确定还要多久
so upload the virus now.
所以现在就上传病毒
Uploading.
上传中
It should have gone through by now.
现在本该传完了
Is there something wrong?
是不是出了什么问题
Just a second.
再等下
Walker!
沃克
Drop the gun.
放下枪
Sarah? Sarah, what are you doing?
莎拉 莎拉你在干嘛
Drop the gun.
放下枪
Now, I have the Intersect, and you can't destroy it,
现在我拿着数据库 你销毁不掉了
and you can't hurt anybody else with it.
你也不能再用它做伤天害理的事
Baby, what are you talking about?
宝贝 你在说什么
Quinn told me the truth.
奎因告诉了我真♥相♥
Quinn's not dead?
奎因没死
I know about you.
我知道你
I know what you've done, all of you.
我知道你的所作所为 你们所有人
I know everything.
我知道一切
I don't know what's happening right now,
我不清楚现在是怎么回事
but whatever he told you is a lie.
但不管他说了什么 都是骗你的
The Intersect is-is...
数据库它
It's damaged your memory or something,
它损害了你的记忆或是其他什么东西
because the Sarah that I know
因为我所认识的莎拉
would never do something like this.
是绝不会这么做的
Baby, please.
宝贝 拜托
It's me.
是我啊
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表